International schools in France for children/ teenagers: Private bilingual schools in Paris, international schools in Bordeaux, Lyon. Primary schools teaching in English, French. American high schools, British education for secondary students, child care centers, montessori preschools, English speaking boarding schools for international students..
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
2.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for France-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Lille, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Nice, Rouen, Nancy, Toulon, Montpellier, Saint Etienne, across France & worldwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
International School of Bearn is located in Morlaas-Pau, in the south west of France, a fantastic place to live. The I.S.Béarn has quickly become renowned throughout Pau as the only school offering an Anglophone education for the international community of Béarn. It is also known as a school children enjoy coming to and learning in.
We know the excellence in educational quality which our school offers lies in well-motivated children in small class sizes supported by an extremely professional and caring teaching staff who work closely as a team. If you are looking for an English school, where children are happy, where teachers are highly qualified with small class size, with a lot of activities (tennis, swimming, horse riding, fencing, drama, ping pong etc.), with children from 24 countries, please contact us.
Preschool Program; Primary School Program; Secondary School Program. The school follows the English National Curriculum and is accredited by the University of Cambridge. The teaching language is English with daily lessons of French. ACTUALLY from 2 1/2 (Early Years, Pre-School) to 18 (grade 13) years old.
Bordeaux International School is centrally located in historic Bordeaux in South-Western France on the Atlantic Coast, approximately 495 km / 308 miles south-west of Paris, and provides high-quality, full-time bilingual (French / English) education for international pupils from the age of 2½ to 19. Boarding facilities are available for secondary school students with French families.
Bordeaux International School was re-accredited by the Council of International Schools in June 2010 and the Primary school is recognised by the French Ministry of Education (contrat d'association). Our staff, which includes both French and English native speakers, are highly competent, dedicated and experienced in teaching multinational pupils.
Our school is situated in the picturesque, 18th century port of Bordeaux, with its inhabitants, or "Bordelais", numbering approximately one million and world famous as a centre of the wine industry. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble". Bordeaux has excellent motorway connections, rapid train services to destinations throughout France and Europe and an international airport.
Early Learning, Primary and Middle School bilingual education programs (French - English) for pupils aged 2½ to 13.
- Secondary school education (For ages 14 -18 years) is taught in English and prepares students for IGCSE and AS and A2 Level examinations in a range of subjects with the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate.
- The programmes are adapted to meet the needs of American students requiring entry qualifications to colleges in the United States.
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture is an art school in Paris city center that provides private drawing and painting classes to young children & teenagers (ages 4 to 17), and adults & tourists.
Taught in summer and year-round, mediums taught include drawing with colored pens and pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media; oil painting, and more.
Courses take place in our studio in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic and refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine, near to the Eiffel Tower. It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Métro Line 8).
You will really fall in love with this charming little medieval town called Loches, situated in a safe and secure area, the Loire Valley in north central France. The ELIT-St Denis International School is situated in the very centre of Loches, and is a Junior & High School for French students & overseas students specialised in French & in English.
Open to the world and animated by a team full of energy and concern for the growth of its children, Saint-Denis resembles a beehive, bubbling over with ideas and activities. In addition to offering quality education, we also have the ambitious goal of helping our students to find a sense to life.
The American School of Paris is a non-profit, independent, coeducational day school in the heart of Paris, which offers an educational program from pre-kindergarten through grade 13 for students of all nationalities. The curriculum is that of U.S. college-preparatory schools and also prepares students for the International Baccalaureate (IB). The School emphasizes the learning of French and makes extensive use of Paris and surrounding regions as curriculum resources. English is also offered for non-English-speaking students in grades K-7.
Elective courses offered in the Upper School include Advanced Placement (AP) and IB courses amongst others. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Council of International Schools. The School is governed by a Board of Trustees, elected for 3-year terms, who in turn appoint a headmaster as the chief executive officer of the School.
Lower School Program (Pre-K-grade 5); Middle School Program (grades 6-8); and Upper (High) School Program (grades 9-12), Athlethics Program. The school year comprises 2 semesters extending from late August to late June for the Upper School and a trimester system for grades Kindergarten to 8. Classes taught in English and French.
The American School of Grenoble is an independent American international school for grades 6-12 located in Grenoble, départment of Isère in the Rhône-Alpes region of southeast France. The American School of Grenoble was founded in 1993 as a response to the needs of the Grenoble area English-speaking business community. Today the American School of Grenoble serves as an independent college preparatory coeducational school with AP courses, college prep ACT and SAT. Our student body consists of students from the US, Canada, UK, India, Mexico and Holland.
We are the only middle and high school in the Grenoble area offering all of our classes in English. Our goal is to enable students to reintegrate into any English speaking school and to prepare its high school students for higher education while providing a structure where students will acquire the added benefit of cultural, linguistic and intellectual diversity. Our curriculum culminates with the American high school diploma. It includes humanities, social sciences, math, sciences, communication, French and electives. Our small student-teacher ratio enables the teachers to tailor their teaching to meet distinctive needs.
- Programs for boys and girls in grades 6-12
- US College Preparatory Curriculum with humanities, social sciences, math, sciences, communication, French and various electives
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- Programs are in English
The International School of Paris (ISP) is unique in being the only international school in France accredited to offer the three major educational programmes of the International Baccalaureate.
The school is further accredited by the Council of International Schools and draws on its considerable experience and expertise to offer an academically challenging, socially engaged and culturally rich education for 700 students in the heart of one of the world’s most important cities.
Today, ISP is composed of two campuses in the 16th arrondissement of Paris but is currently reviewing all of its operations as part of a strategy of growth that will see the school acquire an impressive third campus.
Ombrosa is a private, bilingual, international school in Lyon and Savoie, south east France. It operates within the French national system of education. It is also authorised by the IBO to offer the International Baccalaureate.The school’s aim is to provide an education tailored to the needs of each of its pupils from the Nursery through to the High School. Ombrosa welcomes French speaking, English speaking and international pupils.
Throughout their school career, the students have opportunities to travel abroad for lessons in the country whose language they are studying. They will be hosted in one of Ombrosa’s 170 partner schools (in Great Britain, Canada, Japan,Spain and United States). At each one, the student will be completely immersed in the daily life of his/her exchange student’s class and family. (except for 2nd and 3rd grade).
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-09-27 were from viewers in:
Bhopal/ Madhya Pradesh, India;
Boston Ma, USA;
You are here: School & College Search> Private International schools in France> International schools in Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Grenoble - écoles privés et jardins d'enfants à Paris. Preschools, kindergartens, bilingual elementary schools, middle / lower to high schools..