International schools in France for children/ teenagers: Private bilingual schools in Paris, international schools in Bordeaux, Lyon. Primary schools teaching in English, French. American high schools, British education for secondary students, child care centers, montessori preschools, English speaking boarding schools for international students..
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Situated in Mareil Marly in the west of Paris, on the edge of the forest, Forest International School is a place where children are happy to learn. We are a truly international school, and this is reflected in our student and teaching body. We offer small classes, personalised education and a close partnership with parents. We embrace diversity and aim to promote understanding between people of different cultural backgrounds.
Our school's programmes of study and activities foster the cognitive, aesthetic, physical, social and emotional growth of each child. This helps the child to realise his or her greatest potential, but also to be challenged within an acedemically rigorous, stimulating but also caring environment. Children are encouraged to develop a astrong sense of identity, self-esteem and independence.
- Nursery Programme
- Pre-school Programme
- Primary School Programme
- Holiday Club Programme
- SEN Programme for children with learning disabilities
- English is the main language of Instruction
- We follow the IPC and English National Curriculum
- Optional Language Programmes of Dutch or French
Located in St. Germain en Laye, in the western suburbs of Paris, the American Section of the Lycée International is one of thirteen international sections that comprise one of the highest-ranked public school in France. Of the nearly 4,000 children enrolled in the Lycée International, approximately 700 students are in part of the American Section, and range in age from 4 to 18. American Section students all follow the national French curriculum, in addition to 6-8 hours of native-level American English instruction per week.
Students attend courses on one of three American Section campuses (Lycée International, College Marcel Roby and Ecole Primaire Schnapper). While all students must speak fluent English to be admitted, there is a possibility for non-French speakers to enroll in a one-year French immersion program.
- Primary Curricula Program (Pre-Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- Secondary Curricula Program (6th Grade-12th Grade). Subjects include English, French, Geography, History, Art, Science.
- Non-French speakers can enroll in a special adaptation year (Français Spécial).
Located in the Lille Métropole area in northern France, Ecole Jeannine Manuel is a bilingual private school for students in Pre-K through Grade 12.
Students follow an enriched bilingual curriculum and, in 11th Grade, choose between the French track leading to the international option of French Baccalaureate (American section) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB).
The School is accredited by the French Ministry of Education, the International Baccalaureate Organisation, the Council of International Schools (CIS), the New-England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
The Canadian Bilingual School of Paris is a piece of Canada in the heart of central Paris! Opening its doors in September 2015, the School delivers the British Columbia Ministry of Education’s provincially prescribed curriculum for Kindergarten through Grade 12 students.
Our goal is to provide our students - be they Canadian, French or international students - with the very best English and French bilingual education available in Paris.
Nowhere else in the city will you find the kind of bilingual and bicultural experience that our School offers. Our unique programs go beyond academic success; we encourage our students to explore their passions and creativity through artistic and athletic programs, which will allow them to compete at the international level.
The Canadian Bilingual School of Paris offers an elite half-day high performance program, aligned with a rich academic program all based on the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education of the province of British Columbia, Canada.
You will really fall in love with this charming little medieval town called Loches, situated in a safe and secure area, the Loire Valley in north central France. The ELIT-St Denis International School is situated in the very centre of Loches, and is a Junior & High School for French students & overseas students specialised in French & in English.
Open to the world and animated by a team full of energy and concern for the growth of its children, Saint-Denis resembles a beehive, bubbling over with ideas and activities. In addition to offering quality education, we also have the ambitious goal of helping our students to find a sense to life.
The International School of Paris (ISP) is unique in being the only international school in France accredited to offer the three major educational programmes of the International Baccalaureate.
The school is further accredited by the Council of International Schools and draws on its considerable experience and expertise to offer an academically challenging, socially engaged and culturally rich education for 700 students in the heart of one of the world’s most important cities.
Today, ISP is composed of two campuses in the 16th arrondissement of Paris but is currently reviewing all of its operations as part of a strategy of growth that will see the school acquire an impressive third campus.
EaB is one of the best international schools in Paris, France, providing an outstanding education to boys and girls from Pre-School to High School. EaB was created in 1954, and consists of 5 international schools, all situated in central Paris. According to a specific bilingual philosophy, our students can follow the British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English, while they benefit from daily French classes. EaB also offers Immersion Classes to foreign students who would like to integrate the French curriculum.
- Co-Ed International Bilingual School
- Pre-School to High School
- British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English
- Daily French classes
- French Immersion Classes
- Reception Classes for pupils who do not speak French
10.La Petite Ecole Bilingue - Stewart International School, Paris
Courses / Programs
We are a private, independent institution, bilingual school, French-English or French-Russian, from pre-school to fifth grade (CM2 in the French educational system) for children aged 2 to 11. We are located at 8, place de la Porte de Champerret, 75017 Paris, France. Relying on more than 20 years of experience in London and 10 years in Paris, the Stewart International School offers a rich and varied programme in the fields of art, music, theatre, sport and computer science in addition to the traditional French National Curriculum.
The school bases its teaching on the method of total immersion in each language. Small class size and ample supervision by qualified native speakers of each language allow us to monitor the children's progress on a virtually individual basis. Our school will offer your child the solid background required to pursue his or her education whether in France or elsewhere in the world.
Preschool Program starting at age 2, in morning sessions, afternoon sessions or all day; Primary school Program for children from the first through fifth grades (CP to CM2 in the French system). Classes are held in French and English or Russian.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-10-13 were from viewers in:
Capetown, South Africa;
West Pittston..Pennsylvania, USA;
Bridport, Dorset, UK & England;
Dallas, tx, USA;
You are here: School & College Search> Private International schools in France> International schools in Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Grenoble - écoles privés et jardins d'enfants à Paris. Preschools, kindergartens, bilingual elementary schools, middle / lower to high schools..