International schools in France for children/ teenagers: Private bilingual schools in Paris, international schools in Bordeaux, Lyon. Primary schools teaching in English, French. American high schools, British education for secondary students, child care centers, montessori preschools, English speaking boarding schools for international students..
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in St. Germain en Laye, in the western suburbs of Paris, the American Section of the Lycée International is one of thirteen international sections that comprise one of the highest-ranked public school in France. Of the nearly 4,000 children enrolled in the Lycée International, approximately 700 students are in part of the American Section, and range in age from 4 to 18. American Section students all follow the national French curriculum, in addition to 6-8 hours of native-level American English instruction per week.
Students attend courses on one of three American Section campuses (Lycée International, College Marcel Roby and Ecole Primaire Schnapper). While all students must speak fluent English to be admitted, there is a possibility for non-French speakers to enroll in a one-year French immersion program.
- Primary Curricula Program (Pre-Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- Secondary Curricula Program (6th Grade-12th Grade). Subjects include English, French, Geography, History, Art, Science.
- Non-French speakers can enroll in a special adaptation year (Français Spécial).
EaB is one of the best international schools in Paris, France, providing an outstanding education to boys and girls from Pre-School to High School. EaB was created in 1954, and consists of 5 international schools, all situated in central Paris. According to a specific bilingual philosophy, our students can follow the British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English, while they benefit from daily French classes. EaB also offers Immersion Classes to foreign students who would like to integrate the French curriculum.
- Co-Ed International Bilingual School
- Pre-School to High School
- British, American, and IB Diploma programmes in English
- Daily French classes
- French Immersion Classes
- Reception Classes for pupils who do not speak French
Situated in Mareil Marly in the west of Paris, on the edge of the forest, Forest International School is a place where children are happy to learn. We are a truly international school, and this is reflected in our student and teaching body. We offer small classes, personalised education and a close partnership with parents. We embrace diversity and aim to promote understanding between people of different cultural backgrounds.
Our school's programmes of study and activities foster the cognitive, aesthetic, physical, social and emotional growth of each child. This helps the child to realise his or her greatest potential, but also to be challenged within an acedemically rigorous, stimulating but also caring environment. Children are encouraged to develop a astrong sense of identity, self-esteem and independence.
- Nursery Programme
- Pre-school Programme
- Primary School Programme
- Holiday Club Programme
- SEN Programme for children with learning disabilities
- English is the main language of Instruction
- We follow the IPC and English National Curriculum
- Optional Language Programmes of Dutch or French
United Nations Nursery School located on Rue Pierre Guérin at Paris’s 16th arrondissement, the largest administrative district of Paris, on the west side of Paris, is a private, international, multicultural school welcoming children between 2 and 1/2 and 6 years of age. The active teaching environment is led by an experienced team of bilingual English / French teachers. English classes are held at all levels. The school’s garden setting, low teacher-pupil ratio, multicultural make-up and lively social life set it apart from other pre-schools.
Our school was founded in 1951 by a group of parents of different nationalities who were working for UNESCO. The school is a place where the children come into contact with a variety of different cultures which widens their experience and broadens their outlook. They come to understand and then to respect other cultures and all that these entail.
The staff are all qualified teachers and they too are of various nationalities. In a warm and friendly but not permissive atmosphere, each child can learn at his or her own pace, acquiring knowledge and understanding which will allow him to approach abstract thinking.
Ombrosa is a private, bilingual, international school in Lyon and Savoie, south east France. It operates within the French national system of education. It is also authorised by the IBO to offer the International Baccalaureate.The school’s aim is to provide an education tailored to the needs of each of its pupils from the Nursery through to the High School. Ombrosa welcomes French speaking, English speaking and international pupils.
Throughout their school career, the students have opportunities to travel abroad for lessons in the country whose language they are studying. They will be hosted in one of Ombrosa’s 170 partner schools (in Great Britain, Canada, Japan,Spain and United States). At each one, the student will be completely immersed in the daily life of his/her exchange student’s class and family. (except for 2nd and 3rd grade).
8.E.B.I.C.A (Ecole Bilingue Internationale Côte D'azur)
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of Sophia Antipolis technology park, close to the French Riviera, Ecole Bilingue Internationale Côte D'azur (EBICA) offers a complete double French-English curriculum for students from Preschool through High School. With a maximum number of 17 students per group in a warm and friendly international atmosphere, EBICA is proud to contribute to each student's success.
EBICA is a private, international school registered with the Académie de Nice and authorised by International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE). High school students may opt to do the French Baccalaureate (Social – Economy or Scientific) or the GCE - A level certification.
We know each child individually and can provide him/her with a reassuring environment in which the child feels confident and can interact easily with the teachers. Our teaching team has been carefully selected for their educational skills, their commitment to each student's success and their multicultural experience. All teachers teach in their mother tongue.
Bordeaux International School is centrally located in historic Bordeaux in South-Western France on the Atlantic Coast, approximately 495 km / 308 miles south-west of Paris, and provides high-quality, full-time bilingual (French / English) education for international pupils from the age of 2½ to 19. Boarding facilities are available for secondary school students with French families.
Bordeaux International School was re-accredited by the Council of International Schools in June 2010 and the Primary school is recognised by the French Ministry of Education (contrat d'association). Our staff, which includes both French and English native speakers, are highly competent, dedicated and experienced in teaching multinational pupils.
Our school is situated in the picturesque, 18th century port of Bordeaux, with its inhabitants, or "Bordelais", numbering approximately one million and world famous as a centre of the wine industry. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble". Bordeaux has excellent motorway connections, rapid train services to destinations throughout France and Europe and an international airport.
Early Learning, Primary and Middle School bilingual education programs (French - English) for pupils aged 2½ to 13.
- Secondary school education (For ages 14 -18 years) is taught in English and prepares students for IGCSE and AS and A2 Level examinations in a range of subjects with the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate.
- The programmes are adapted to meet the needs of American students requiring entry qualifications to colleges in the United States.
Situated close to the French Riviera in the South of France (just 20 minutes west of Nice), Mouratoglou Tennis Academy is an international school and tennis academy that provides year-round tennis coaching and academic programs for students in Grades 6-12 from around the world.
Our Tennis and Study program, launched 10 years ago, offers our students both a high level of athletic training and an outstanding academic education.
Our Academy coaches are passionate and demanding. They challenge themselves every day to offer the best possible coaching solutions and support to our players.
Since 2003, our students’ athletic and academic performances have been outstanding. 100% have graduated from high school, hundreds have enrolled in U.S. Universities, and many have had very good results on the ITF, WTA, and ATP circuits.
- Core Tennis Program (September to June, Group tennis coaching, tournament prep, seminars)
- Custom Tennis Program (Core Program + 4 hours of individual training per week)
Academic / International School Programs for Grades 6-12:
- High School Diploma option
- Post-graduate classes
- 12 certified teachers
- Small class sizes (5-15 students)
- Intensive English & French courses available
- SAT & TOEFL Preparation
- U.S. College Placement Program
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-02-16 were from viewers in:
Shanghai china, China;
Los Angeles , California. ( Los Feliz ), USA;
Ireland - Dublin, Ireland;
Cambridge, UK & England;
You are here: School & College Search> Private International schools in France> International schools in Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Grenoble - écoles privés et jardins d'enfants à Paris. Preschools, kindergartens, bilingual elementary schools, middle / lower to high schools..