Violin lessons in Plano TX area: Private music teacher in Allen for kids, teens & adults. Group Suzuki violin classes in Dallas area for beginners, learn to play violin for preschool, elementary, middle, high school students. Local violin lessons in North Dallas suburbs, near Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Richardson, Garland & Parker TX.
Sanoon Violin Academy, Allen TX: Offering expert violin lessons for kids from 3 up, and adults, Sanoon Violin Academy provides weekly private and group violin classes from the teacher's home studio in Allen, Collin County TX. We also offer a call-out service, depending on the location. Currently, we service the Allen, Anna, Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, and Plano areas. Our teacher is registered violin teacher with the Suzuki Association of the Americas and is fully licensed.
Violin Lessons for Children and Adults of all levels - ages 3 and up.
- Private violin lessons (one-on-one) - Group classes - Weekly classes - Recitals - Home-based studio - Call out service
Our curriculum is based on the Suzuki method, which is a wonderful method for learning music. It is just like learning a new language through instant immersion.
Preparing For The Lesson Parents should first know that they will be expected to learn along side their child for the first twinkle lessons. Even learning how to play Twinkle Little Star themselves. Parents should prepare themselves for lessons by reading Nurtured By Love by Shinichi Suzuki and buying the Suzuki Violin Book 1 with cd. They can then start preparing their child by playing the listening cd everyday. Edmund Sprunger's Helping Parents Practice is also incredibly helpful. Please note that after two months of lessons students are required to start taking group lessons.
Buying A Violin Please check for approval before purchasing a violin. It is certainly not advised to buy a violin on Ebay. Sometimes we keep slightly used violins from older students that you can purchase at a discount. Good solid violins help your child's intonation and the beautiful sound that naturally comes from a good violin will help inspire your child to practice.
Practicing We don't recommend practicing for any specific length of time. If the parent or the child's coach is taking notes in the lesson then they will have the assignment of what the child will need to practice that week. We usually recommend five times of practice without mistakes for each task. And of course practicing as slowly as possible always helps.
The Music program at Angelo State University, located in West Central Texas, has distinguished itself as one of the finest in the state. As part of a regional institution, we are large enough to offer the advantages of many bigger schools, but are also small enough to provide an intimate and nurturing environment for our students. With a dynamic, energetic faculty and an emphasis on undergraduate teaching, we pride ourselves in our ability to meet the individual needs of our students in an active, thriving arts community.
- Bachelor of Music degree with all-level teacher certification
- Bachelor of Arts degree with emphasis in music
Students may choose from the Bachelor of Music degree with all-level teacher certification or the Bachelor of Arts degree with emphasis in music. In addition, we offer numerous opportunities for students from all majors on campus to continue making music on a regular basis.
Piano, guitar, violin, drums, and voice lessons for children and adults in Sugar Land TX.
Conveniently located just off the Southwest Freeway, Calliope School of Music offers private, one-on-one music lessons that include proper technique, music fundamentals, sight-reading, ear training and theory regardless of the student’s age.
At Calliope School of Music, we believe in instilling more than just how to play. We seek to develop our students’ knowledge and techniques to empower them to learn, grow and create on their own.
The Massage and Spa Therapy School of IC&E, Houston
Courses / Programs
Located in the Westside area of Houston, Texas, The Massage and Spa Therapy School at IC&E (Institute of Cosmetology & Esthetics) offers incomparable education by combining professional, hands-on training with flexible, affordable beauty therapy programs.
Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Body Massage, Hydrotherapy, Waxing, Instructor Classes, CIDESCO Diploma courses, and more. Whether you are starting a new career, or looking to increase your income, our programs are designed to fit any schedule by offering weekday and evening study options.
IC&E is internationally accredited by the Comite International d'Esthetique et de Cosmetologie, CIDESCO, and nationally accredited and licensed by the the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, TDLR, and the Texas Department of State Health Services, TDSHS.
International Accreditation means that our school is thoroughly inspected on a yearly basis by international inspectors regarding curriculum, staff, physical facilities, equipment, and teachers' credentials and found to meet the worldwide highest standards set down by CIDESCO.
• Achieve makeup artist certification in days and begin an exciting career in the makeup & beauty industry!
• CMC Makeup School offers professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas TX area. CMC specializes in beginner to advanced make-up artist training.
• CMC provides the training and tools essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours & weekend classes.
• Our students include local students from Dallas, surrounding cities & states including Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Louisiana and international students from countries & regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Europe & Asia.
• CMC also has makeup schools in Houston & Austin TX.
Review: "5 stars! CMC is a great opportunity to experience high quality professional training & offers short term affordable classes!
The instructors take the extra time to focus on the area of the industry you are looking to specialize in & teach you so much more while starting to build an amazing portfolio. I can definitely say taking courses at CMC was money well spent." - Jessica
Professional Makeup Artist Programs • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes • Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Situated on Gateway Boulevard in El Paso TX, Tri-State Cosmetology Institute is a locally-owned beauty school that provides students with the education and training they need to succeed in the beauty industry. Founded in 1931, our courses include Esthetics, Manicurist, Operator (Cosmetology) and Student Instructor.
Our commitment to our students can be seen in the careful attention and instruction we provide in the curriculum of choice. It is our mission to make sure you graduate from Tri-State with the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. We teach our students the skills they need to move forward in a comfortable, supportive environment.
Online Candle Making Classes for Texas & U.S. students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Texas with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Texas, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA