London Christian School:
London Christian School is a brand new independent primary school that exists to provide an excellent Christian education for the children of London. We are located in Borough and are accessible via all major routes and subway stations. Our teachers have extensive teaching experience in State schools and Christian Schools in the UK and Australia. It is our goal to provide schooling that corresponds with the educational desires and responsibilities of parents, and which works towards the development of the whole child in a dynamic, loving and purposeful community. Clear communication, positive relationships, real life experiences and a richly varied curriculum are all integral components in the educational journey of our students.
* Personalised Learning - Our small class sizes mean that children get the personalised attention they need. The teaching programme is tailored to the needs of the individual students in the class.
* Informed Parents - A detailed weekly newsletter from the classroom teacher, in addition to informal chats along the way, keeps parents informed of what their child is learning.
* Stimulating Curriculum - We have an integrated curriculum, which enriches the learning experience by providing natural links across subjects. This is complemented by school field trips which provide real life learning opportunities.
* Christian Ethos - As a Christian school, we promote values of behaviour and community that have stood the test of time. Every area of school life is informed and shaped by our Christian ethos.
* Diverse Community - There is a strong family feel in the school, which welcomes children from any background, race and religion.
* Exciting Opportunity - The start of a school's life is an exciting time to be involved. All resources are new and geared to the curriculum and the school community has a welcoming family feel.
* Educating The Whole Child - We understand that there is more to educating children than merely communicating academic information. We aim to address every aspect of a child’s life and education, and this is reflected in our timetable and curriculum.
* Outstanding Teachers - The teaching staff are highly qualified and experienced primary teachers. Visits to other London independent schools help to further equip our staff by learning from their contemporaries.
At LCS we believe that children flourish in a secure, caring and fun environment, with clear expectations and firm boundaries. Our class sizes are kept small to allow us to strive for academic excellence while treating children as individuals. We encourage children to develop their own talents and personalities and we value diversity in our school community. We hope that you will enjoy finding out about London Christian School.
Primary School Program. The weekly timetable assigns an hour each day to English and Mathematics based curriculum activities. Around these core subjects there is a networking of Science, Geography, History, Religious Education, Personal Health, Society Education, Physical Education, Design and Technology, Music, Art and Drama.
Our teachers have extensive teaching experience in State schools and Christian Schools in the UK and Australia.
Core Subjects are further enhanced by real life learning opportunities, guest speakers, educational trips and community involvement. Activities, topics and experiences are built to enhance the natural interests and enthusiasm of students. Learning is accessible and fun and incorporates song, rhyme, movement, drama, games and sport to facilitate learning. Students are directed to engage with their own learning and develop the skills and interest for a lifetime of growth and learning.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Tabard Street, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.