Green Vale School:
Located in the Old Brookeville area of Long Island NY, just opposite the campus of New York Institute of Technology, The Green Vale School is a co-educational, nonsectarian, independent day school serving students from Early Childhood through Grade 8.
School / Office Address:
250 Valentine's Lane, Old Brookville
New York 11545
From the east or west:
- Take the Long Island Expressway (I-495) to Exit 39N (Glen Cove Road).
- Exit North toward Glen Cove.
- Take Glen Cove Road north approximately 2 miles to Northern Blvd. (Rte. 25A)
- Turn Right (East) onto Northern Blvd. (25A) and travel East for 3 traffic lights to Valentine's Lane. There is a blue and white sign on the corner with the school’s name on it. (New York Tech is on your right and St. Francis DeMatteis Center is on your left. If you pass Valentine’s Lane you will end up at the C.W. Post campus.)
- Turn Left at the light onto Valentine's Lane. The main entrance to the school is the 3rd driveway on the right.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.