Find IT training in Singapore: Apple courses & Adobe certification programs, Cisco CCNA & CompTIA classes. PMP (project management professional) exam preparation, cloud computing training in Downtown Singapore.
Cloud Computing / Project Management Training Singapore: Volare Training provides comprehensive IT Certification training courses in Downtown Singapore. Our programs include popular IT topics such as Adobe, Mac OS, Final Cut Pro, Cloud Computing, and much more. Our certified instructors have years of industry experience and they are ever willing to share their knowledge and diverse experience to inspire the participants and generate the enthusiasm in them.
Computer / IT Training Courses: - Apple Keynote
- Apple iLife
- Apple iWork
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Essentials
- Cloud Essentials Examination
- Cloud & Virtualization Essentials
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- PMP® Examination
- Virtualization Essentials...
Located in the International Plaza in the heart of downtown Singapore, Acadia Training provides a wide range of short courses specializing in Adobe software training. Our comprehensive programs empower you with industrially-relevant skill sets designed to make you competitive in the Computer / IT market.
Students can avail of singular Adobe Module classes (1-2 days), or opt for our special Bundle Package study options (3-9 days). Our experienced instructors will share with you a ton of tips and tricks for each Adobe software, turning you into a professional in a matter of hours. Learn from the certified professionals, and say goodbye to self-studying.
Receive training in the most powerful Adobe Creative Suite (CS) yet. Create world-class designs in Photoshop and Illustrator; lay our pages for publication with InDesign; and build HTML5 websites with Dreamweaver.
With a broader and more economical range of training opportunities, out students can stay competitive and creative in the growing IT market.
Centrally based in Jakarta, Inixindo Jakarta provides IT training to IT professionals in Database, Web Design and Programming, Hardware and Network Troubleshooting, and also to executives with little or no knowledge of IT and its applications. What makes Inixindo different to its competitors is the ability of Inixindo to update its courses materials (kits) with the latest development of technology. That's why we set our strong willingness in our motto "Continuous Learning Keep Up To Date".
IInixindo has trained more than 4000 IT professionals a year from more than 1000 national and multinational companies. IInixindo has also established strategic alliances with big multinational IT companies such as IBM, Cisco Systems, Oracle Corp, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Software AG and many others.
Outstanding results that have been achieved by Inixindo are a reflection of commitment for consistent quality of training services both from its well-experienced instructors and from comprehensive training material.
Inixindo also has additional branch offices in Bandung (West Java Province), Yogyakarta (Yogyakarta Special Region), Surabaya (East Java Province) & Palembang (South Sumatra Province).
* Cisco training courses: We deliver authorized Cisco training as a sponsored organization of Element K, a Cisco Learning (Solutions) Partner.
* EC-Council training courses:
- Security 5 Corporation Edition v1 + Exam
- Certified Ethical Hacking v5 + Exam
* Microsoft training courses: Windows server, microsoft office & more...
* Oracle training courses
* Sun Microsystems training courses
* Regular training courses in Unix, Linux, PC Hardware, Oracle, Java & more...
Pravam is a management consulting company in Singapore delivering ROI (Return on Investment) in management and business operations. We work in consulting application technologies largely focusing on SAP training and the integration of SAP with other business applications. We have a deep understanding and experience of such business application projects, products, processes and tools to deliver the desired results, quality and returns. Pravam also works on business process outsourcing for SAP installations either by setting up an internal team for its clients or by providing external set up.
Pravam aims to help you to get the true value of a SAP implementation. We work to make SAP user friendly and to increase the efficiency of your employees and the SAP system for your corporation.
- SAP Business Consultancy and Services (by Industry and generic solutions)
- SAP Capsule Program (to reduce Operative costs in SAP implementations)
- Business Process Outsourcing (Internal and External Help Desk Support for SAP solutions)
- Training Services (Trainers, Workshops and Knowledge Transfers, Customized Workshops/Learning sessions for SAP Freshers, IT Managers, SAP Users and Consultants, Project Managers and C-Level Executives)
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
• JE Educational College in Singapore is an accredited career training school that provides full and part-time Certificate & Diploma courses in Information Technology to students from Singapore and international students.
• Courses range from Basic IT Literary skills to Diploma programs in Computing, Speed Typing, Microsoft Office, and more. JE was established in 1986 and is registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore).
• The School was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
• The School is also certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• All of our teachers have qualifications from the Education Ministry (MOE). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. All teachers are approved by our Academic Committee.
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Certificate Programs (awarded by the USSA & SSC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Training
- Sports Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Structure and Function of Sports
- Olympic Sports Culture
- Leadership Principles of Sports...