Asian International College:INSPIRING THE EDUCATORS OF TOMORROW
Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Today’s students do not just wish to be ‘taught’, but to think, participate and create in a dynamic learning environment. Singapore’s reputation as a regional knowledge hub provides this environment for those who seek global exposure and a wealth of career opportunities.
For over a decade, Asian International College (AIC) has been one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education institutions, graduating over 5,000 teachers to date. Our School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Together with the School of Management and Centre for Professional Development, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today's knowledge economy.
Invest in the right qualifications. Connect with us today.
School of Education:
- Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education, ENG / CHI
- WSQ Higher Certificate in Infant Care
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education
- WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education, ENG / CHI
- WSQ Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Early Childhood Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgraduate Certificate in International Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- Coaching & Facilitation Skills
- Developing Creative Children's Portfolio
- Good Communication and Language Skills
- Handling Difficult Performance Appraisals within the Teaching Profession
- Leadership Development: Thermostats not Thermometers!
- Nurturing Touch, Foundation of Technique For Infant Massage
- Overseas Conferences & Study Trips
- Present with Real Excellence!
- The Project Approach for Preschoolers
- Time Organised and Appropriately Stressed
- WSQ Special Education Units, ENG / CHI