Management institutes in Singapore: College admissions, training courses in business, tourism & hospitality management, early childhood education & engineering. Full-time & part-time certificate, diploma & degree programs for international students, career training school in Central Singapore area.
Nanyang Institute of Management: Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Certificate, Diploma & Degree Courses:
School of Tourism & Hospitality:
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management with specialisation in Casino Management
School of Business:
- Bachelor of Applied Management - Awarded by University of Ballarat, Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
School of Early Childhood Education:
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Leadership
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching/Chinese
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECCE)
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
School of Engineering:
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
School of Language:
- Certificate in General English
- Professional Training Programmes
Our teaching facilities include:
- 18 classrooms with capacity for up to 50 students
- 2 Hospitality training rooms characterizing the F&B, Housekeeping & Front Office environments
- 1 Computer Laboratory with capacity for 35 students
- 1 Library
Metropoint College (formerly known as Institut Teknologi Maklumat NIIT, JB) is situated in the City Square Office Building in Johor Bahru. We offer a diploma programme in IT from NIIT, which is the world's largest IT trainer. We also have our own homegrown courses which include a Diploma in Business Management, and a Diploma in Tourism Management. We also provide a wide range of IT Certificate and Diploma courses in fields such as Microsoft Certified Professional, Java Programming, E-Commerce & more.
We were established in 1997 by a group of professionals with the aim of producing highly skilled graduates. The college is fully owned by Future Directions Sdn Bhd. The college undertook the task of delivering IT training to a broad spectrum of people; from students seeking careers in computers, to IT professionals requiring advanced skills, and managers giving their careers an edge.
Our sole franchise partner is NIIT Limited India. NIIT have thousands of students studying in 35 countries worldwide. Our programmes are recognized by MQA (LAN), NIIT and City & Guilds UK.
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Certificate Programs (awarded by the USSA & SSC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Training
- Sports Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Structure and Function of Sports
- Olympic Sports Culture
- Leadership Principles of Sports...
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
- Digital Imaging & Photography
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Hit Songwriting
- Video Editing..
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses (professional certificate programs) such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.