Business management studies in Singapore: College courses in business, tourism & hospitality management, early childhood education & engineering. Full-time & part-time certificate, diploma programs for international students, career training school in Central Singapore area.
Nanyang Institute of Management: Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
School of Business: - Bachelor of Applied Management - Awarded by University of Ballarat, Australia: 3 years for full-time studies / 6 years for part-time studies - Advanced Diploma in Management: 8 months for full-time studies / 12 months for part-time studies - Diploma in Management: 8 months for full-time studies / 12 months for part-time studies - International Certificate in Business Management: 10 months for full-time studies / 20 months for part-time studies - Certificate in Business Management: 4 months for full-time studies / 6 months for part-time studies School of Tourism & Hospitality: - Bachelor of Hospitality (Management) - 36 months - Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - 14 months: 8-month classroom studies and 6-month of Industrial Attachment - Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - 8 months - Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - 14 months: 8 months of theory and practical training on campus and 6 months of paid Industrial Attachment - Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management with specialisation in Casino Management - 14 months: 8 months of theory and practical training on campus and 6 months of paid Industrial Attachment
School of Engineering: - Diploma in Construction Engineering: 24 months for full-time studies / 48 months for part-time studies. The course comprises 24 fully taught modules and 1 industrial orientation module.
School of Early Childhood Education: - Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education): Awarded by the University of Ballarat. The course is part-time. The duration is 12 months with one unit per month offered in a block period of one week / 36 hours contact time.
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education: The duration of the course is 24 months full-time or 36 months part-time. This course comprises 1100 hours of theory and 500 hours of supervised teaching and leadership practice.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Leadership: The duration of the course is 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time. This course comprises 650 hours of theory and 200 hours of supervised leadership practice.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching: The duration of the course is 18 months full-time or 30 months part-time. This course comprises 900 hours of theory and 300 hours of supervised teaching practice.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching/Chinese: The duration of the course is 18 months full-time or 30 months part-time. This course comprises 900 hours of theory and 300 hours of supervised teaching practice.
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECCE): This course comprises 560 hours of theory and 240 hours of supervised teaching practice. The duration of the course is 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time.
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development: The duration of the course is 2 months full-time or 4 months part-time. This course comprises 100 hours of theory and 60 hours of practicum which makes up a total duration of 160 hours.
- Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education: The duration of the course is 3 months full-time or 5 months part-time. This course comprises 120 hours of theory and 60 hours of practicum which makes up a total duration of 180 hours.
School of Language: - Certificate in General English: 6 months for full-time studies - Professional Training Programmes
Address:6 Eu Tong Sen Street, 059817, Singapore, Singapore
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-08-26 were from:
colombo, Sri Lanka;
Southern africa, South Africa;
Shah Alam, Malaysia;
Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, Philippines;
kuala lumpur, Malaysia;
Kikugawa, Shizuoka, Japan, Japan;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school (established in 1989).
• We offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
WHY CHOOSE IDIS
- To attain world-class quality professional skills
- To become a competent and creative designer
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
The National University of Singapore, located in Kent Ridge, southwest Singapore is a leading global university. The Faculty of Engineering (FOE) offers Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Technology (Honours) degree programs along with other graduate degree programmes. The University's transformative education includes a broad-based curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment, as well as special programmes which allow students to realise their potential. Over 30,000 students from 100 countries further enrich the community with their diverse social and cultural perspectives, making campus life vibrant and exciting.
Are you searching for a quality business, hospitality or accounting course in Singapore? Do you want to earn an internationally-recognised qualification while studying abroad in a beautiful and vibrant city?
Uptrend College is an accredited college in Singapore with 4 modern campuses - our main school in Yishun and 3 city campuses in Jurong, Dhoby Ghaut & Tampines.
We specialise in providing accounting, hospitality and business management certificate, diploma and degree courses to local and international students.
We offer courses accredited by renowned institutions and awarding bodies such as the Heriot-Watt University, University of Derby, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the London Chamber of Commerce Industry (LCCI). Most of our courses are available with full-time and part-time study options.
The prestigious bachelor's degrees awarded by Heriot Watt University include Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Arts in Management and Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy & Finance.
Graduates of the Uptrend College advanced diploma in business management or similar qualification may be exempt from subjects in the degree courses and may even enter in the Final Year.
In addition, we provide a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality Management in partnership with the University of Derby.
Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world. The language of instruction for all programmes and courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
As a boutique art school, the institution has received students from all over the world, including Germany, India and Korea, with most of them coming from Singapore and the ASEAN region. Students enrolled in Orita Sinclair are trained to be industry-ready, human-centered practitioners and creators when they graduate.
Our graduates are sought after in the industry and the 2019 employment rate of our students is 75% for Design graduates, and 80% for Music graduates, with many proceeding on to further their education in overseas Universities.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
"Orita Sinclair might be small, but the quality of the learning environment and education is very high.” Adam, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate