Business management studies in Singapore: College courses in business, tourism & hospitality management, early childhood education & engineering. Full-time & part-time certificate, diploma programs for international students, career training school in Central Singapore area.
Nanyang Institute of Management: Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
School of Business: - Bachelor of Applied Management - Awarded by University of Ballarat, Australia: 3 years for full-time studies / 6 years for part-time studies - Advanced Diploma in Management: 8 months for full-time studies / 12 months for part-time studies - Diploma in Management: 8 months for full-time studies / 12 months for part-time studies - International Certificate in Business Management: 10 months for full-time studies / 20 months for part-time studies - Certificate in Business Management: 4 months for full-time studies / 6 months for part-time studies School of Tourism & Hospitality: - Bachelor of Hospitality (Management) - 36 months - Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - 14 months: 8-month classroom studies and 6-month of Industrial Attachment - Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - 8 months - Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - 14 months: 8 months of theory and practical training on campus and 6 months of paid Industrial Attachment - Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management with specialisation in Casino Management - 14 months: 8 months of theory and practical training on campus and 6 months of paid Industrial Attachment
School of Engineering: - Diploma in Construction Engineering: 24 months for full-time studies / 48 months for part-time studies. The course comprises 24 fully taught modules and 1 industrial orientation module.
School of Early Childhood Education: - Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education): Awarded by the University of Ballarat. The course is part-time. The duration is 12 months with one unit per month offered in a block period of one week / 36 hours contact time.
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education: The duration of the course is 24 months full-time or 36 months part-time. This course comprises 1100 hours of theory and 500 hours of supervised teaching and leadership practice.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Leadership: The duration of the course is 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time. This course comprises 650 hours of theory and 200 hours of supervised leadership practice.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching: The duration of the course is 18 months full-time or 30 months part-time. This course comprises 900 hours of theory and 300 hours of supervised teaching practice.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching/Chinese: The duration of the course is 18 months full-time or 30 months part-time. This course comprises 900 hours of theory and 300 hours of supervised teaching practice.
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECCE): This course comprises 560 hours of theory and 240 hours of supervised teaching practice. The duration of the course is 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time.
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development: The duration of the course is 2 months full-time or 4 months part-time. This course comprises 100 hours of theory and 60 hours of practicum which makes up a total duration of 160 hours.
- Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education: The duration of the course is 3 months full-time or 5 months part-time. This course comprises 120 hours of theory and 60 hours of practicum which makes up a total duration of 180 hours.
School of Language: - Certificate in General English: 6 months for full-time studies - Professional Training Programmes
SIM University (UniSIM), is a Ministry of Education approved University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in range of disciplines to working professionals and adult learners in Singapore. UniSIM currently admits only part-time students as it is dedicated to providing working professionals with the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications for life-long employability, and giving adult learners the chance to acquire university degrees in fields including business, arts and social sciences, science and technology. UniSIM has grown to be the preferred choice for adult learners. That is because we stay true to our vision of serving society through excellence in flexible learning for adults.
We offer more than 40 academic undergraduate and graduate programmes including bachelor degree courses in:
- Management Studies
- Social Work
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Electronics
- Information Technology & Business
& many more....
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
Established in 1997 in the Jurong East area of Singapore, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, interior design, computer programming, electronics design and more.
We aim to ensure that all our students are better equipped with the necessary skill sets to meet the requirements of the society, to prepare them for the workforce and to enhance the current skill set of workers such that they can better fit their current job.
Our services and course delivery system is suitable, adequate and effective through continual improvement and we will conform to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
We help our students improve and advance by providing high quality and affordable courses, catering to their different interests and requirements.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses (professional certificate programs) such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units