Find vocational schools in Ontario, Canada: Sales training in Toronto, marking course in Scarborough. Certificate & diploma programs in business administration, accounting, hospitality management, HR, IT & healthcare in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Academy of Learning College - Warden & Sheppard: Located in Scarborough ON, Academy of Learning College - Warden & Sheppard is a career training college serving the Greater Toronto Area. We provide a wide range of Diploma and Certificate programs in a variety of topics such as Accounting & Finance, Business, Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology, and more.
Academy of Learning is a Canadian owned and registered company. All Academy of Learning Colleges are registered across Canada as Private Vocational Schools with the appropriate government authorities.
Our Vision: Academy of Learning College will always be recognized as Canada’s most effective and respected college, providing career, business and computer skills.
Why Choose Academy of Learning College– Warden & Sheppard?
- Short & Effective Courses At Academy of Learning College, short effective courses are designed for you to graduate sooner, making you ready for the job market within 5 - 12 months.
- Flexible Scheduling Learn on a schedule that suits you. You don’t have to change your life to fit a predetermined schedule.
- Hands-on Training Audio and visual instructions are used to explain concepts and guide students through initial skill-based applications. Hands-on tasks give students an opportunity to apply skills to ‘real life’ situations.
What We Offer:
- Career specific programs
- Conducive environment for learning
- Consistently high standard of curriculum
- Continuous development of curriculam in accordance with the requirements of the current labour market.
- Convenient location – TTC at door step
- Effective approach to career training
- Flexible & extended class hours
- Friendly Free Career Counselling
- Industry standard equipment and software
- Job search assistance
- Practical, hands-on training
- Qualified facilitators
- Regular Workshop on Job Search, Resume Building, Mock Interview
- Transfer privileges across Canada
Certificate & Diploma Courses: We are the gateway to a new career. Students enjoy an independent atmosphere and an office-like environment for learning. Course categories include:
- Accounting & Payroll
- Customer Service
- Home Inspection
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Web Design
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
A1-Global Training Institute is a vocational college operating from two modern and well equipped facilities located in Mississauga, located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario. We offer high-demand diploma and certificate courses in the fields of business, healthcare, technology and transportation. These career training courses are available to Canadian and international students.
A1-Global Training Institute is registered and approved as a Private Career College by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Some of our programs include co-op placements and internships that provide students with real world experience before graduation. Once the course is completed, students benefit from our remarkable Job Search Program. This service provides employment finding support for up to one year and in conjunction with A1-Global Training Institute‘s outstanding industry reputation, has proven to be very successful.
The National Screen Institute — Canada (NSI) with headquarters in Winnipeg, is a film and television training school. Training is based around the philosophy that the best way to learn is by doing. Our market-driven training programs have led to employment for graduates by giving them a competitive edge. According to the latest NSI alumni survey, 97% of respondents are working in the film and television industry.
NSI’s training programs are led by experts in film, television and digital media – they deliver workshops and seminars and mentor participants. Participants are not required to pay tuition fees or relocate. NSI trains program participants in one centre for a short period of time. Participants then return to their home communities and work with local mentors on their projects, under the leadership of the program manager.
To be eligible for any of our training programs you must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, reside in Canada and be over the age of 18.
-Short film training - NSI Drama Prize
-Feature film training - NSI Features First
-TV series development - NSI Totally Television
-TV marketing - NSI Global Marketing
-Programs for Aboriginal only students
-NSI Storytellers, NSI New Voices
-Video game development
- NSI playWRITE
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Holland College is a career training institution that provides a wide range of certificate & diploma level academic programs. The college welcomes more than 2,300 full-time and 9,000 part-time students in 13 locations across the Island, studying in the fields of business, communication, health, law enforcement, tourism, trades, and technology.
At Holland College, we believe that you will get the most out of your college experience if you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities outside of class. Whether you are graduating from high school, transferring from another post-secondary institution, want to up-grade your skills or plan to make a career change, Holland College has more than 65 full-time career training programs to help you reach your goals.
When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.
- Applied Science And Engineering Technology
- Business Studies
- Adult Education
- Computer Studies
- Health And Community Studies
- Media And Communications
- School Of Performing Arts
- Sport And Leisure
- Tourism Programs
- Trades And Industrial Technology
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.