Contact career colleges in Vancouver BC area: Business administration diploma programs, management training in Richmond BC. Diploma & certificate courses in administration, HR, hospitality management, marketing, accounting. Post-secondary education in healthcare, IT certification & graphic design..
Universal Learning Institute, Richmond BC: Founded in 1996 and situated in the heart of Downtown Richmond BC, Universal Learning Institute (ULI) is a career training college that provides a range of courses from one day training to two-year programs. ULI offers courses in many directions, including Health Care Services, Hospitality & Tourism, Global Trade & Marketing, Computerized Accounting and Information Technology. ULI also has a campus in Downtown Vancouver.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
The National Screen Institute — Canada (NSI) with headquarters in Winnipeg, is a film and television training school. Training is based around the philosophy that the best way to learn is by doing. Our market-driven training programs have led to employment for graduates by giving them a competitive edge. According to the latest NSI alumni survey, 97% of respondents are working in the film and television industry.
NSI’s training programs are led by experts in film, television and digital media – they deliver workshops and seminars and mentor participants. Participants are not required to pay tuition fees or relocate. NSI trains program participants in one centre for a short period of time. Participants then return to their home communities and work with local mentors on their projects, under the leadership of the program manager.
To be eligible for any of our training programs you must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, reside in Canada and be over the age of 18.
-Short film training - NSI Drama Prize
-Feature film training - NSI Features First
-TV series development - NSI Totally Television
-TV marketing - NSI Global Marketing
-Programs for Aboriginal only students
-NSI Storytellers, NSI New Voices
-Video game development
- NSI playWRITE
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Established in 1999, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic college in North Vancouver, BC. The college offers industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world.
ITD Canada is accredited by PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency) which is the government agency that oversees the private colleges and universities in the province of British Columbia.
Our training staff are all seasoned practitioners with years of classroom experience. Many are well-known instructors from local universities and colleges. Our class sizes are small and course schedules are flexible to accommodate both full-time and part-time students.
Business co-ops or internships (work experience placements) are an integral component of our diploma programs. The first co-op provides students with entry level jobs while the second co-op session strives to provide students with positions that will lead to entry-level management positions.