Contact career colleges in Vancouver area: Management training in Richmond BC offering diploma & certificate courses in hospitality management, HR, marketing, business administration, accounting. Post-secondary education in healthcare, IT training & graphic design..
Universal Learning Institute, Richmond BC: Situated in Downtown Richmond BC, close to Vancouver, Universal Learning Institute (ULI) was founded in 1996 with the mission of providing individualized learning opportunities for people seeking employment or wanting to upgrade their work skills. ULI offers a full range of career programs, from one day training to two years programs. Most courses can be started every month. ULI also has a campus in Downtown Vancouver.
Email:Contact us below
Career Training Diploma & Certificate Programs:
- Business Management Diploma
- Human Resources Management Diploma
- Insurance Licensing Diploma
- Marketing Management Advanced Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma
Graphic Arts Technician
Global Trade & Marketing
Health Care & Nursing
Hospitality & Tourism
English Language (ESL) Training
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
• Early Childhood Mental Health
• Global Health
• Integrative Mental Health
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Professional Career Skills
• Wound Care & Suturing
• Managerial Finance
• Strategic Project Leadership
• Educational Technology...
Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is an accredited beauty school centrally located in Brampton in the Greater Toronto Area, approximately 17 miles (27 km) northwest of Toronto in southern Ontario. As well as Brampton, we serve Mississauga, Toronto, the surrounding areas of southern Ontario and international students. We offer programs in advanced aesthetics, spa beauty therapy, make-up artistry, hairstyling / cosmetology, skin and nail care and more.
Graduates from the Academy go on to pursue rewarding careers at Beauty Salons, Spas and Medical Esthetic Clinics across Canada, while having the option to come back for postgraduate advanced courses that reflect market demands. Body Pro Beauty & Aesthetics Academy Inc. is accredited by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and is registered as a private career college under the private career colleges’ act.
Body Pro’s proven methods of intelligent direction and hands on practical training allow graduates to exceed industry standards. Students are taught by experienced and qualified professionals who are pioneers in the beauty & cosmetology industry, and hold years of teaching experience.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.