Contact career colleges in Vancouver area: Management training in Richmond BC offering diploma & certificate courses in hospitality management, HR, marketing, business administration, accounting. Post-secondary education in healthcare, IT training & graphic design..
Universal Learning Institute, Richmond BC: Situated in Downtown Richmond BC, close to Vancouver, Universal Learning Institute (ULI) was founded in 1996 with the mission of providing individualized learning opportunities for people seeking employment or wanting to upgrade their work skills. ULI offers a full range of career programs, from one day training to two years programs. Most courses can be started every month. ULI also has a campus in Downtown Vancouver.
Email:Contact us below
Career Training Diploma & Certificate Programs:
- Business Management Diploma
- Human Resources Management Diploma
- Insurance Licensing Diploma
- Marketing Management Advanced Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma
Graphic Arts Technician
Global Trade & Marketing
Health Care & Nursing
Hospitality & Tourism
English Language (ESL) Training
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
With academies in both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academes are the largest Hair Styling and Esthetics schools in Canada.
The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience. We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses. The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas.
We're proud of our EC Exclusive Programs including EC Advanced Hair Cutting and Colouring Program, EC Buisness Principles.
Additionally our industry partnerships with leaders such as MAC Cosmetics, SharpLight, and ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council Certified).
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Our career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of business, education, health care, hospitality, technology and trades. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
There are six locations in the Vancouver area - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma / Certificate Programs
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator
- Payroll & Income Tax Practitioner
- Business Administration/E-commerce Management
- Business Administration Management
- Business and Digital Marketing Management with Co-op placement
- Hospitality Management Diploma (AHLA)
- International Trade (FITT)
- Global Supply Chain Management & International Trade
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Office Administration
- HR Professional
- Medical Office Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- TESL-Teaching English as a Second Language
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation.
At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
At iMTT, we limit classes to a maximum of 16 students. We're proud to offer an intimate classroom and workshop environment conducive to learning. By limiting class size, we're able to provide you as a student one-on-one attention and the support you need to become highly skilled and completely employer-ready in the shortest-time possible.
Instructor-led, Hands-on Machine Tool Training Programs:
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."