Private Schools in California: Private elementary school in San Fernando Valley, Preschool Los Angeles area, Christian school in LA County, Private K-6 school close to Kagel Canyon, Granada Hills, Panorama City, Sunland, Sun Valley...
Glenoaks Elementary School & Wooden Shoe Preschool, San Fernando Valley: Located in San Fernando, northwestern Los Angeles County, Glenoaks Elementary School & Wooden Shoe is a private Christian school that teaches kids from pre-kindergarten through to 6th grade. We offer enrichment classes as part of our school curriculum, including Spanish, Art, Music and PE. Our tuition is very affordable: K - $3,000 yr. and 1-6: $4,000 yr. In addition, we offer preschool for ages 2.5-5 yrs. old.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Part of the United Methodist Church of San Fernando, our curriculum follows the California state standards, and stresses the importance of God in the lives of our children, our families, our community, our country and all the nations of the world. We teach children from San Fernando, Kagel Canyon, Granada Hills, Panorama City, Sunland, Sun Valley and surrounding San Fernando Valley communities.
Glenoaks is made up of two divisions: Wooden Shoe Preschool & Glenoaks Elementary School offering Kindergarten to 6th grade programs.
- Wooden Shoe Preschool accommodates children from 2 years old through Pre-K.
- Kindergarten through 6th grade programs include: Religion; English; Mathematics; Reading and Literature; Spelling; Handwriting; Science; Health; Safety; Art; Music; Physical Education; Standardized Testing; Awards/Honor Roll; Daycare from 7am; After School Club from 3pm to 6pm.
Being a Christian school, it must be clearly understood that a part of each day be devoted to prayer, Bible study and memorization of Bible verses.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Water of Life Christian School in Fontana in San Bernardino County, is a Christ centered school offering a preschool for 3 and 4 year olds, as well as an elementary school for grades K-5. Water of Life Christian School is a ministry of Water of Life Community Church. Enrollment consists of families from Water of Life Community Church, as well as families from the surrounding communities who desire a Christian education.
The school exists to assist parents in the process of Christian education, therefore a vital partnership between parents and staff is encouraged. An active Parent Teacher Fellowship and a variety of opportunities to serve allow parents to be part of their child's educational process.
Water of Life Christian School is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is recognized by the State of California.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The Fountain Day School is a West Hollywood private preschool in continuous operation for 50 years. FDS offers preschool and early learner classes for children two years old through six years old. We have served the West Hollywood community for over fifty years and are considered one the the top preschools in all of California.
We are the only preschool in the United States that has a year round swim program for our students. Swimming is part of our curriculum and it is included in our tuition.
We provide the latest technology and our lunch program is provided by Whole Foods market. Fiona Whitney author of The Top Private Schools Guide writes, "This gem of a school was inspiring, by the time I completed the tour I wanted to attend the school myself."
Education Programs (Ages 2-6)
- Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Unlike other preschools, our program features developmentally appropriate classes for specific age groups. We have two 2 year old classes, three 3 year old classes, three 4 year old classes and a Kindergarten class.
- Yoga for Preschoolers
- Spanish for 1st through to 6th grade
- Swimming classes
Saint Mark Elementary School, located in Venice, California, is a private elementary school serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mark School (SMS) is a part of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Catholic Elementary School system, fully licensed by the State of California, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA).
Saint Mark Elementary School’s growth in the new millennium has focused upon the expansion of curriculum and activities that support our commitment to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, and to “care for self; care for others; care for the environment”.
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care