Special needs school in Miami FL: Special education programs for kids with learning disabilities, tutoring for kids with ADD, ADHD, autism, Down Syndrome & developmental difficulties. Private kindergarten & elementary to high school in the Miami Dade County area for children with learning differences close to Kendall, north of The Hammocks.
H.E.L.P. Miami: Situated in Kendale Lakes FL, just north of Kendall in Miami-Dade County, H.E.L.P. Miami (Hollywood Education & Literacy Project) is an alternative, non-profit, non-sectarian, co-ed K-12 private school for students with learning disabilities and special needs, including ADD and ADHD.
Accredited K-12 Private School Programs: For students with special needs and learning disabilities
- Kindergarten - Elementary School - Middle School - High School
Students in our program are interviewed and tested 4 times a year, while on a personal study program which includes study skills and subjects such as Reading, Language and Math.
Study Technology Program: Study Technology is the term given to the methods developed by L. Ron Hubbard to enable individuals to study effectively. It is not a collection of study tips or memory tricks, but rather a proven system of effectively learning (and teaching) any subject.
High School Diploma: Students must meet state requirements to earn a high school diploma (Sunshine State Standards). Currently, high school students need 24 high school credits and must complete a minimum of 75 community service hours to earn a high school diploma.
Private Tutoring: Basic Tutoring is per hour and is sold in 10 hour blocks. Options include:
- 10 hours of tutoring - 20 hours of tutoring - 50 hours of tutoring
St. Paul's School in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a private school affiliated with the Episcopal Church offering grades PreK - 8. The school is comprised of three divisions: Early Childhood, Lower School and Middle School. While each division has its own identity, all benefit from being part of a larger school community. Together, they represent the beginning of a lifelong journey of learning for Saint Paul's students.
St. Paul's is accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), among others.
Providence Christian School, located in Cape Coral, Lee County, Florida, is a Christian School offering Pre-K3 through 8th grades. While most schools focus on academics alone, Providence Christian School strives for academic excellence within the context of a program that addresses the whole child—mind, body, and spirit. Class sizes are small; curriculum is enriched and varied with attention to the development of children as unique individuals. Providence Christian School is accredited by Christian Schools of Florida.
Located in Panama City in Bay County, St. John Catholic School is a private co-educational Catholic school offering academic programs from pre-kindergarten through to 8th grade. St. John Catholic School is proud to provide children and parents the tools they need to be successful and enriched in the spirit of Christ. St. John Catholic School is dedicated to the development of each student's academic excellence, physical well being, moral strength and spiritual convictions in a Christian atmosphere.
We strive to educate hearts and minds through regular opportunities for prayer, worship, service, religious education, and value formation. St. John Catholic School ranks in the top 10% of all U.S. Schools, government or private according to the results of our most recent Standardized Tests (The Iowa Test of Basic Skills, ITBS) which meets the United States Department of Education Criteria.St. John School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or national origin.
St. John is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference, the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 8th grade:
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- Honors program for Middle School students
- Extended School day program
* Our challenging curriculum includes math, religion, social studies, language arts, and science. In addition, our school also provides visual art, music, physical education, computers, library, and foreign languages.
Miami Country Day School in Miami is an independent, college-preparatory, day school offering Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 education programs. Miami Country Day School was founded in 1938 and is dedicated to the development of the whole child. The school is committed to providing a uniquely diverse and enriching educational experience that is designed to prepare each student for success in college and to make a difference in life.
In rigorous pursuit of excellence, Miami Country Day School provides a caring learning community focused on unleashing the potential of every student, every day. Our college preparatory program readies students for the rigor of college both in and out of the classroom. Students are encouraged to achieve at their highest capabilities and are placed in colleges that suit their skills, needs, and interests. The academic program from PK3 through 12th Grade far exceeds most college preparatory requirements.
Our selection of extracurricular programs offer students a wide range of experiences to round out their studies.
- Early Childhood program (PK3, JK4, SK5)
- Lower School program (PK3 - Grade 5)
- Middle School program (Grade 6 - 8)
- Upper School program (Grade 9 - 12)
- Advanced Placement program (A.P.)
- Extra-curricular activities
- Accredited by FCIS and SACS
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.