Special needs school in Miami FL: Special education programs for kids with learning disabilities, tutoring for kids with ADD, ADHD, autism, Down Syndrome & developmental difficulties. Private kindergarten & elementary to high school in the Miami Dade County area for children with learning differences close to Kendall, north of The Hammocks.
H.E.L.P. Miami: Situated in Kendale Lakes FL, just north of Kendall in Miami-Dade County, H.E.L.P. Miami (Hollywood Education & Literacy Project) is an alternative, non-profit, non-sectarian, co-ed K-12 private school for students with learning disabilities and special needs, including ADD and ADHD.
Accredited K-12 Private School Programs: For students with special needs and learning disabilities
- Kindergarten - Elementary School - Middle School - High School
Students in our program are interviewed and tested 4 times a year, while on a personal study program which includes study skills and subjects such as Reading, Language and Math.
Study Technology Program: Study Technology is the term given to the methods developed by L. Ron Hubbard to enable individuals to study effectively. It is not a collection of study tips or memory tricks, but rather a proven system of effectively learning (and teaching) any subject.
High School Diploma: Students must meet state requirements to earn a high school diploma (Sunshine State Standards). Currently, high school students need 24 high school credits and must complete a minimum of 75 community service hours to earn a high school diploma.
Private Tutoring: Basic Tutoring is per hour and is sold in 10 hour blocks. Options include:
- 10 hours of tutoring - 20 hours of tutoring - 50 hours of tutoring
• A leading actor in soccer player development, Paris Saint-Germain Academy has launched the world’s first and only Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in South Florida for student-athletes who dream of playing soccer at the professional level.
• For athletes who want to combine the best soccer programming with an outstanding academic preparation, the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro also partners with North Broward Preparatory School, a Nord Anglia Education school, to deliver a unique option for players to pair their unmatchable pro soccer development at the Pro Academy with an internationally recognized middle and high school in the ideal location of South Florida.
• All student-athletes perform at the highest level in their training sessions, competitions, academics, and daily life.
- One of the highest-rated college preparatory schools in the U.S., North Broward Preparatory School (Middle & High School) with 100% of graduates accepted to top universities worldwide. A wide range of 220 courses are available to meet students at all levels: ESL, College prep, Honors, AP, and IB.
- The Paris Saint-Germain player’s football development methodology directly delivered by official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro certified and UEFA licensed coaches.
- Top location and exceptional boarding life in the U.S. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale area (in proximity to two international airports).
- Full support with visa application.
NO SCHOLARSHIPS: Tuition fees start at 15,500 USD
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches
• Boarding life in a safe college-style environment (80-acre campus).
Brickhouse Academy in Sarasota on the south western coast of FL, is a private college preparatory school offering Elementary, Middle and High School programs from Kindergarten through to Grade 12. At Brickhouse Academy, students achieve intellectual, emotional, social and moral growth so that they are increasingly able to cope with life's problems where they gain concern and respect for others, self-confidence and an understanding of global responsibilities. We offer private and group tutoring in all subjects and individualized academic programs.
Each unique student brings to the classroom his / her own strengths and weaknesses in learning. The make-up of each classroom varies, according to the needs of the students. Each year, the curricula reflects material that will be covered, with some variations. All subjects incorporate Diagnostic-Prescriptive teaching which includes teaching techniques from Landmark School and Orton-Gilingham.
A variety of teaching approaches are applied to each lesson to accommodate the wide variety of learning styles exhibited by our students. Survey, Questions, Review, Repetition, and Recitation are essential in all studies.
- Kindergarten through to Grade 12 education programs
- Private and group tutoring
- Individualized academic programs
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- After school program
- Summer school
- Small class sizes
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Honors and dual enrollment courses
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
The Tabernacle Christian School (TCS) in Sarasota, Sarasota County on the south-western coast of FL, is an accredited, non-profit, interdenominational school offering classes K3 - 8th grade. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training. Our mission is to lead every student to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and develop the spirit, mind and body of each student to see life from a biblical point of view.
Our K5-8th Grade programs are accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). We are also members of Florida Academic Association of Non-Public Schools, the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the National Center for Education Statistics.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Acellus (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Cape Coral Christian School, located in the heart of Cape Coral City, Lee County, Florida, is a ministry sponsored by Cape Coral Community Church offering students grades PK - 12th. The staff of Cape Coral Christian School realizes that parents are faced with challenges in the spiritual, academic, and social training of their children. We consider it a privilege and honor to be able to work with you in meeting the needs of your child in these areas. It is our goal to provide each student with the knowledge and character training necessary to become successful in life.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.