Clearwater Academy International: Located in Clearwater in Pinellas County, Clearwater Academy International (CAI) is a Preschool, Lower School and Upper School offering grades Pre-K through to 12. One of the distinct differences that parents and students quickly discover about Clearwater Academy International is its overall approach to the subject of education and academics. While the curriculum that a student studies is important there is another key ingredient to a child's success at school. The philosophy at CAI is that one of the most important factors in education is consulting the child's goals and developing a program that best matches their interests and skills.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Former Governor for the State of Florida Lawton Chiles wrote a proclamation that acknowledged Clearwater Academy International as, "one of the TOP TEN schools in the Nation based on their outstanding good examples and service to their community..." Whether you're moving here from across the country, from across the world, or already here and just looking for a better school or more of a challenge, Clearwater Academy International is the place to be.
- Elementary School program (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Middle School program (6th - 8th Grade)
- High School program (9th - 12th Grade)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Donahue Academy of Ave Maria is a Private K-12 Classical School in the Catholic Tradition serving Ave Maria and the greater Naples areas of South Florida. At the Donahue Academy we strive to Provide a Classical Education which is structured and integrated, not only the transmission of knowledge but also the integration and synthesis of information. Our curriculum focuses on the acquisition of knowledge through reading by focusing whenever possible on original texts and classics.
Located in the Temple Terrace area, just 10 minutes north of downtown Tampa FL, Focus Academy is a private charter school for students ages 14-22 who have learning, and social skills challenges. We serve students with a range educational designations including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Intellectually Disabled (IND), Specific Learning Disabled (SLD), and Language Impaired (LI).
We provide differentiated, individualized instruction, but emphasize a full high school experience, including sports and physical education and state of the art technology. The curriculum at Focus Academy is structured with dual purposes: academic achievement and social success. We specialize in social skills training with relationship building and real life application.
At Focus Academy, students will also have access to activities that will strengthen social skills in ways not offered through other schools.
High School Curriculum for students with learning difficulties & social skills challenges (ages 14-22)
- Focus on student strengths, natural passions and interests
- Learning community where students feel valued, supported, and successful
- Social skills training with relationship building and real life application
- Creative arts therapies and sports/physical education
- Afterschool enrichment programs
- State of the art technology
- Focusing on the whole student
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Morningside Academy - Lower School in Port St. Lucie, FL, is a private co-educational, Christian affiliated school offering Kindergarten to Grade 5 programs. It is our desire to provide a Christian education where Biblical principles are taught through the life and attitude of the teacher, a Bible centered curriculum and consistent integration of thought, word and deed.
Morningside Academy currently enrolls over four hundred students in kindergarten through twelfth grade. We seek to honor God in all that we do, and provide a loving prayer filled atmosphere where students are encouraged and supported to discover and use their spiritual gifts.
Morningside Academy adopts the historic view of life as presented in the Bible. Since God created and sustains everything through His Son, Jesus Christ, the world and life are God centered and should Glorify Him. True education has God alone at it's center.