Private Christian schools in Jacksonville, FL: Independent schools in Duval County, private elementary, middle & high school. Preschool & kindergarten programs, early childhood education in Jacksonville metro area.
Crossroads Schools, Jacksonville area: With 2 campuses in the Jacksonville FL area, Crossroads Schools are private Christian schools for students in grades K-12. We provide a Faith-based education to students with varying backgrounds, needs, and goals at our conveniently-located schools in Arlington and Orange Park. Crossroads School helps parents develop the character of their children by nurturing and teaching respect and responsibility through its family-like program.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Crossroads is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) The Learning Diasabilites Association of America (LDA) and the Coalition of McKay Scholarship Schools. All transcripts and grades are widely accepted by area public and private schools, and by colleges for transfer and graduation.
K-12th Grades Education Programs:
- Crossroads School uses curriculum and supplements from State of Florida-recognized textbooks with a Christian World-view.
- Our curriculum offers a hands-on, active learning approach that is easily adapted to individual learning needs and styles.
- Students take 7 academic subjects per year.
- Our specific courses parallel the State of Florida’s requirement for graduation.
- We aim for each student to be successful and get the skills necessary to graduate and go on to college or work.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
St. Paul's School in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a private school affiliated with the Episcopal Church offering grades PreK - 8. The school is comprised of three divisions: Early Childhood, Lower School and Middle School. While each division has its own identity, all benefit from being part of a larger school community. Together, they represent the beginning of a lifelong journey of learning for Saint Paul's students.
St. Paul's is accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), among others.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Clearwater Academy International (CAI) in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a Preschool, Lower School and Upper School offering grades Pre-K through to 12. One of the distinct differences that parents and students quickly discover about Clearwater Academy International is its overall approach to the subject of education and academics.
While the curriculum that a student studies is important, there is another key ingredient to a child's success at school. The philosophy at Clearwater Academy International is that one of the most important factors in education is consulting the child's goals and developing a program that best matches their interests and skills.
Our mission is to educate each child to his fullest potential and beyond, graduating with eagerness to take his place in the world and contributing to society in his field(s) of endeavour. In Clearwater Academy International, you find twenty years of experience and best practices that have come together to form one of the most unique and effective private schools in Tampa Bay.
Young Achievers Learning Center is located on Avenue North in St. Petersburg in Pinellas County, FL. It is an accredited Preschool, Kindergarten & Elementary School offering programs to children from PK through to 5th Grade. Our curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best when they are exposed to a variety of learning experiences. We expose children to an array of learning experiences and encourage exploration.
At Young Achievers Learning Center, we offer a skill based, individualized learning program and have an in-house private school serving grades Kindergarten through fifth grade. This combination and our environment makes ours a high quality, superior program designed for successful and varied experiences.
We are child oriented and we pay attention to the whole child. We treat children with the dignity and care they deserve. Things that are important to children are important to us. We attend to their social and emotional needs by talking to them, guiding them throughout the day and encouraging friendships and social skills. A kind word, a listening ear, a gentle environment and an age-appropriate schedule make the child feel special.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Miami Country Day School in Miami is an independent, college-preparatory, day school offering Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 education programs. Miami Country Day School was founded in 1938 and is dedicated to the development of the whole child. The school is committed to providing a uniquely diverse and enriching educational experience that is designed to prepare each student for success in college and to make a difference in life.
In rigorous pursuit of excellence, Miami Country Day School provides a caring learning community focused on unleashing the potential of every student, every day. Our college preparatory program readies students for the rigor of college both in and out of the classroom. Students are encouraged to achieve at their highest capabilities and are placed in colleges that suit their skills, needs, and interests. The academic program from PK3 through 12th Grade far exceeds most college preparatory requirements.
Our selection of extracurricular programs offer students a wide range of experiences to round out their studies.
- Early Childhood program (PK3, JK4, SK5)
- Lower School program (PK3 - Grade 5)
- Middle School program (Grade 6 - 8)
- Upper School program (Grade 9 - 12)
- Advanced Placement program (A.P.)
- Extra-curricular activities
- Accredited by FCIS and SACS