EPS Malaga in central Malaga, southern Spain, is an established Spanish Language School offering certificate and diploma courses. Our language courses deal with all aspects of the Spanish language including: oral and written comprehension, communication, grammar, vocabulary and conversation. We also offer general language courses, DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language) courses and Spanish for business and tourism.
The school building is brand new and offers excellent conditions for our students.
It has eight classrooms, a multi-function room with audiovisual equipment, a small library with books available to use and refer to and an administration office. EPS offers Civil Liability and Accident Insurance free of charge to our students in order to give them more security during the time that they spend within the school facilities. Furthermore we can help students with anything that they might need during their stay for example Doctors appointments, bus and train timetables, car rental, excursions, sports and activities.
The school provides accommodation for those students who request it. All of the student accommodation is located close to the school, you can choose from the following categories:
- Shared flat: with single and double rooms, to be more independant and live with other students. All of the flats are fully equipped (with kitchen, living room, bathroom etc.)
- Apartments or studios: For complete independence, or if you are staying with a partner, the school can rent you an apartment for the use of 1 or 2 people.
- Host families: This option is chosen by students who enjoy good cooking, as our host families offer accommodation in single or double rooms on a half-board basis.
- Residence: Only available during holiday periods, it is possible to stay on half or full board basis. This option is ideal for groups.
- Hotel, Hostels: It is also possible to make a reservation in hotels and hostels.
- General Spanish
- Private Spanish Instruction
- Spanish for Business & Tourism
- DELE Diploma Course
- Flamenco Dance in Malaga with Spanish Courses
- Internships also available
EPS Malaga is located very near to the centre of Malaga, just a few steps from Plaza de la Merced, the hub of the city’s cultural and social life (Teatro Cervantes, the birth home of Picasso). We are just five minutes from the Picasso Museum and 200m from the beach, in the commercial and entertainment area of the city (with cinemas, shops, bars, pubs, etc.).
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Fashion Internships
- Courses / Programs
|Address: C/ La Victoria 10., Málaga, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.