Spanish lessons for kids in New Jersey: Spanish immersion preschool in Essex County NJ, language classes in Montclair for toddlers and babies. Spanish summer program for young children in North Jersey.
Language Workshop For Children, Montclair: Based in Montclair, Essex County, northern New Jersey, we at the Language Center for Children offer exciting and fun Spanish, English, French, Italian and Chinese programs for babies and children ages 0-9. We serve families throughout Essex County and surrounding areas such as Bergen County and Hudson County.
Language Courses for Children Ages 0-9: - Spanish For Children
- Spanish Preschool
- Spanish For Tots
- Spanish Summer Program
- English, French, Italian and Chinese Programs also offered
CK Translations - Easy Learn Spanish Programs, West Deptford
Courses / Programs
Based in West Deptford, Glocester County NJ, CK Translations offer comprehenisve Spanish language programs for kids which include music, dance, art, games and language learning, to ensure that children who take our classes enjoy a fun experience. Our 'Easy Learn' Programs are designed to be fun and educational, and are provided in five locations in New Jersey - Mullica Hill, West Deptford, Cherry Hill, Hainesport and Lumberton.
Our programs combine the best of many Children's Spanish Programs offered across the market. Our goal is not to rush a child or force the second language instruction, but to provide the tools for bilingual instruction, using music, movement, reading, speaking and creativity - all the learning devices. We use a combination of the best educator/classroom tested products, which nurture the key skills in each respective area.
• Give your child a head-start with private Spanish classes from ABC Languages! We provide high-quality Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 5+), teens and adults in cities and counties across North Jersey and Central NJ.
• ABC Languages offers private Spanish lessons for elementary, middle, and high school students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Lessons can take place in your family home, a local library, or similar location of preference. We also provide private Spanish language classes for adults.
• Our experienced and qualified Spanish language teachers make learning fun. Your child will start speaking Spanish from day one, helping them to gain real-life skills that he or she can take out into the world. Our teachers are native speakers of the language they teach.
• As well as providing private lessons in major NJ cities (Jersey City, Newark, Elizabeth, Edison, Clifton, and Paterson), we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
The Language Workshop in Ridgewood, Bergen County, New Jersey, offers Spanish, English, French, Italian, and Chinese courses for tots and young children and serves the North Jersey area, including Hudson County, Essex County, Montclair and Rutherford.
Based on the principles of the The Language Workshop for Children’s Director/Founder François Thibaut, we organize fun Spanish language programs using songs, games and roleplays in warm and inviting settings.
YingHua Language School is a non-profit organization located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Its founding principle is to build a language school that can commit to and focus on students' Chinese language education so that its graduates truly gain solid language skills. To that end, we constantly look for ways to improve the quality of Chinese education for all students.
Currently it is the only school in New Jersey that has fully adopted Dr. Liping Ma's "Direct Character Recognition" methodology. We teach the "modern" or simplified Chinese characters and introduce the Chinese phonetic system (PinYin) as a tool at the appropriate stage. YingHua Language School is proud to be the FIRST community-based language school accredited by CSS-MSA.
Mandarin Chinese as a Heritage Language Program; Mandarin Chinese as a Second Language Program; Study Abroad Programs with 4-5 week stay in Beijing; Short-term Chinese Business Language; Chinese Exam Preparation Courses; Chinese Art Workshop; Chinese Language and Culture.
With campuses in New Milford, Bergen County NJ, and Morris Plains, Morris County NJ, The French Academy of Bilingual Culture provides quality bilingual (French-English) programs for children. Accredited by both French and American authorities, we offer Nursery through 4th Grade programs at our New Milford school, and Pre-K through 1st Grade programs at our Morris Plains school. A new grade will be opened every year up to 8th grade.
The Academy also hosts after-school programs in French, art programs in the summer and language classes for adults. In addition, we have a new school in Jersey City that currently provides after-school French programs, and will offer Pre-K through 1st Grade programs.
Bilingualism is an invaluable opportunity for our children to fully develop, learn - and be raised -equally, in both languages. We believe a bilingual approach benefits children both academically and cognitively, and that learning a second language at an early age is a lifelong advantage.
Our aim has always been to create a child-centered environment that use the dual lenses of French and English to inspire and cultivate open-mindedness, empathy and a love of learning that will last a lifetime. We continue to provide differentiated instruction within small class sizes.
Bilingual French-English Education:
- New Milford: Nursery through 4th Grades, after-school programs & enrichment classes
- Morris Plains: Pre-K through 1st Grade, after-school programs & enrichment classes
- Jersey City: Currently offering after-school French programs, and will offer Pre-K through 1st Grade programs
We also offer French lessons for adults, and private French tutoring.
Located in Summit, NJ - HudsonWay Immersion School’s innovative approach to learning fosters children’s individual growth, development and creativity, transforming students from pre-K to fifth grade into global citizens ready to Navigate the World®. Immersion education is a model in which students learn subject matter (math, science, social studies, and language arts) using the target language as the vehicle. The long-term benefits include enhanced mental development, flexibility in thinking and reasoning, and greater cultural sensitivity.
The school offers full day and after school programs in Mandarin or Spanish for children of all language levels.
Superior academic testing results (ERB) of our grades 2-5 students, despite less instructional time in English compared to traditional schools. HWIS students consistently outperform gifted and talented public school programs and independent schools across all subject areas, at every grade level.
Over 10 years of experience with all aspects of operating a preschool through Grade 5 program.
Campuses located in Summit, NJ and Upper West Side, NY.