Sports Programs Abroad in Argentina: Outdoor sports & activities in Buenos Aires, sports camps for adults, Soccer training in Argentina, Spanish lessons Latin America, Golf schools, Scuba Diving vacation / language holiday courses, Ski vacation, tango / salsa dance classes
• Welcome to Europe’s top-rated football (soccer) boarding school for male student-athletes between 11 and 23 years old!
• ICEF provides year-round football and academic programs taught in English & French from Middle School and High School through Bachelor's & Master's degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
• Professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts who develop smart, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the next level.
• Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency program are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing at the French national level, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC.
• They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs, with at least 25 competitive games and 3 European football tournaments per season.
• ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
• Located in Evian, France (close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport as well as 2 hours 30 minutes from Lyon–Saint Exupery Airport), ICEF pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destinations in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
Features: - Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Established in 2004, AquaSkills is a highly successful private swim school in Lower Manhattan, and a leader in swim education throughout NYC for adults & children (ages 4+). We conduct private & semi-private swimming classes or small groups of up to 4 in an exclusive heated pool.
We teach adults at all levels - from non-swimmers to people training for triathlons or competitive team swimmers as well as fitness swimming. An introduction class is suggested for placement.
AquaSkills instructors are mature, dedicated and highly skilled at teaching all levels. Our methods are an amalgam of the skills of Adrian Ginju, a former member of the Romanian Olympic Swim Team, and Lori Pailet, a professional Aquatic Exercise instructor (AEA), American Red Cross certified to deliver ultimately responsible swim classes.
By appointment only. For 100% flexibility of class schedule, you can create your own semi-private or small groups by finding your own classmates. We provide Early Bird Swim Classesfor adults of all levels from 6am onward, private or semi-private, weekdays and weekends. Swim groups & parties by special request.
Gift certificates for all occasions (Email us for details.)
"Lori, thank you for Aqua Skills. It was my last hope.... Thank you, thank you, thank you Craig, for your gentle guidance, clear instruction and constant motivation for my breakthrough. You are truly a genius in the water and I am so fortunate to have you as an instructor."
Mente Argentina provides 2 different options for learning Spanish in Buenos Aires. They are completely different, and the best option varies according to your interests.
University Spanish School: UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires – a public university) is the largest and most well known university in Argentina, and is one of the most prestigious in Latin America.
The Foreign Language Department offers Spanish programs for foreign students, as well as other foreign language programs. Every year, more than 20,000 students study foreign languages there.
Mente Argentina´s Spanish School is located in the heart of Buenos Aires, within easy access and close to the main touristic sights. The school has been teaching Spanish as a second language for more than 10 years and has been committed to its students in order to provide a high quality education as well as personalized assistance so that students can achieve their objectives.
The professors of the MA Spanish School are professionals who graduated in the most renowned universities in Argentina. All of them are Spanish speaking people who can speak at least other two languages and have a vast experience working with foreign students.
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2021!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf, Soccer Football, Tennis, and Sports Leadership summer camps for UK and international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf, Soccer or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of our academic courses: Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Introduction to Law, Journalism, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
3-week Residential Summer Sports Camps - for boys & girls ages 12-17:
• Camp options include Golf, Tennis, Soccer Football, Sports Leadership
• Experienced teachers work in small groups to enhance each of our students skills
Sports camps must be combined with one of seven academic courses:
• Beginner English
• Intermediate English / IELTS
• Academic English Writing
• Environmental Studies & Conservation
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Introduction to Law
• Journalism Course
• Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills