Sports Programs Abroad in Argentina: Outdoor sports & activities in Buenos Aires, sports camps for adults, Soccer training in Argentina, Spanish lessons Latin America, Golf schools, Scuba Diving vacation / language holiday courses, Ski vacation, tango / salsa dance classes
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad.
EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick's programs are available in Spain, Italy, France, UK / England, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Israel, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program. Our football exchange programs are for dedicated soccer players that want to study and train abroad in Madrid.
Soccer training is conducted in the native language so that the opportunity for students to learn through immersion is maximized.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well.
This has given him the opportunity to embrace another culture whilst playing a sport he has loved from a very early age."
- Dyan & Steve - Parents of Jye (age 16), Australia
Established in 2004, AquaSkills is a highly successful private swim school in Lower Manhattan, and a leader in swim education throughout NYC for adults & children (ages 4+). We conduct private & semi-private swimming classes or small groups of up to 4 in an exclusive heated pool.
We teach adults at all levels - from non-swimmers to people training for triathlons or competitive team swimmers as well as fitness swimming. An introduction class is suggested for placement.
AquaSkills instructors are mature, dedicated and highly skilled at teaching all levels. Our methods are an amalgam of the skills of Adrian Ginju, a former member of the Romanian Olympic Swim Team, and Lori Pailet, a professional Aquatic Exercise instructor (AEA), American Red Cross certified to deliver ultimately responsible swim classes.
By appointment only. For 100% flexibility of class schedule, you can create your own semi-private or small groups by finding your own classmates. We provide Early Bird Swim Classesfor adults of all levels from 6am onward, private or semi-private, weekdays and weekends. Swim groups & parties by special request.
Gift certificates for all occasions (Email us for details.)
"Lori, thank you for Aqua Skills. It was my last hope.... Thank you, thank you, thank you Craig, for your gentle guidance, clear instruction and constant motivation for my breakthrough. You are truly a genius in the water and I am so fortunate to have you as an instructor."
Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools & Arsenal Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is a UK soccer schools specialist provider. We offer access to some of the most prestigious summer football camps in the London area, including Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools and Arsenal Soccer Schools.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week soccer camps in London for boys ages 10-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Chelsea camps are held at Chelsea FC's training ground in Cobham (1 hour south-west of London), with accommodation in Roehampton University, just 7 miles south-west of Central London.
• Arsenal Soccer Schools provides residential football camps for boys ages 9-17 at 4 convenient locations in London and Southern England.
Participant Testimonial: "I made some good friends at the camp. The Chelsea camp improved my speed, focus and decision making. This helped me to progress in my confidence level as a person on and off the pitch." - Jervay, Bermuda, 13
Mente Argentina is an academic organization located in Buenos Aires that offers students the opportunity to study abroad in Argentina in English or Spanish. We offer Graduate and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma courses which are held at some of the top universites in Argentina.
All of our courses are internationally recognized. Mente offers a range of study options to help you achieve your academic goals, and also help with the integration and adjustment process so you can enjoy everything Argentine culture has to offer.
Our university programs are designed to make your experience in Argentina challenging and fun, both personally and academically.
We are proud to partner with some of the most well respected educational institutions in Argentina and offer customizable programs tailored to each student’s area of interest.
All of our University programs in Argentina include: - Advice on choosing the most suitable University
- First class Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- University Enrollment
- Daily Activities, Excursions, and more.
Graduate / Undergraduate Programs in Buenos Aires:
- Semester Study Abroad Programs (taught in English or Spanish)
- MBA International Program
- MBA Exchange Program (1 semester)
- Master's in International Relations
- Master's in Journalism
- Culinary Arts / Chef Degree (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Graduate Degree Prep Program
- Photography Specializations
- Sommelier Diploma
- Summer Spanish Programs
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
• Let Me Play are leading international specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential and non-residential sports-based summer camps for young people (boys & girls ages 10-21) from the UK and around the world.
• The organisation is all about providing educational opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport. Our sports camps take place at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Sports offered include basketball, football (soccer), and athletics. Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential.
• If you are an international attendee, we also offer English lessons alongside all of our camps. We can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
- Parent of Basketball Camp Participant