Children's summer camps in Missouri: Summer camps in St. Louis area, computer camps/ tech programs for kids & high school teens, Spanish language immersion programs, summer music classes in Kansas City, Saint Louis. English summer schools for international students. Campamentos de verano en Saint Louis MO, cursos inglés USA..
Hosted at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, iD Tech Camps provides 1-week technology and computer science summer day camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17). Suitable for beginner to advanced level learners, iD Tech Camps offer an intensive and relevant technology curriculum, taught by well-versed, accomplished faculty.
iD Tech Camps strike the right balance between off-computer activities (creative games, sports, life skills, etc.) and essential technology education to foster a really exciting and immersive summer camp experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends. Overnight campers sleep on campus in the university dorms.
“I was really impressed with all the enthusiasm from the staff and how they interacted with their students during class time and in the evenings with the overnight campers.” - Kim L., Parent, Washington University in St. Louis
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- 3D Game Design - Racing Games
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad...
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design...
Young Nebraska Scientists (YNS) provide science-related summer camp programs to middle and high school students. Based on campus at the University of Nebraska (Lincoln), Creighton University (Omaha), and Doane College (Crete), our camps are designed to inspire, excite, and reinforce confidence in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
The statewide Young Nebraska Scientist Initiative integrates research and education to address Nebraska's science education and outreach goals.
YNS will increase participants' technological, scientific, and quantitative literacy, place strong emphasis on closing achievement gaps and increase participation of students from underrepresented groups in STEM fields.
All levels of French welcome, ages 6–12, 5 days a week, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
L'Alliance Française de Chicago and its team of dedicated teachers offers seven weeks of Summer Camp for 6 to 12 years old, with activities conducted in French. While being exposed to French, children will develop new skills, broaden their horizons, and make new friends!
Come have fun in our workshops:
-Field Trips to the Beach
-Sports and Games
-Arts and Scrap booking
Situated in the heart of rural Iowa (45 minutes north of Ames), Hidden Acres provide a wide range of Christian summer camp programs for kids ages 5-18. Our traditional, activity-based Residential summer programs last for 1 week, and feature a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities. We also provide S.W.E.A.T. Sports-based camps, Equestrian (horse) camps, and further Specialty Camps.
Indoor activities include basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, swimming, hot tub, table games, board games, and more. Outdoor activities include miniature golf, carpetball, playground equipment, basketball, and hiking.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 elite universities in the U.S. (including Lake Forest College, and Northwestern University, in Illinois).
iD Tech Camps offers week-long day camps and overnight camps for students ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week teen summer camps for ages 13-18 (iD Academies). Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps). Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations.
“iD Tech Camps is a great place to go for the summer…you make new friends, learn a lot and have fun, which is what summer is all about.” - Daniel S., Student, Lake Forest College
• Immerse your child or teenager in an intensive English summer course in Montreal, the cultural capital of Quebec, Canada!
• NSL Mondial, an experienced international language training provider, offers 1 to 5-week summer ESL camps in Canada for elementary, middle school and high school students (boys & girls) of ages 7-17 years old.
• We offer day camps and overnight residential accommodation options for students.
• This is a language-focused English immersion camp with recreational activity and sports options. Students receive a minimum of 20 lessons / 15 hours of English language learning classes a week.
• Exciting activities include Drama, Arts & Crafts, Archery, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Volleyball, Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, and more.
• The summer English classes take place in Concordia University.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• NSL Mondial also offers English language courses for juniors in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler as well as French language summer programs in Montreal.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks have increased by 20%." - Joanne, Quebec
• Reach Cambridge is a well-established residential school based in the prestigious university city of Cambridge, 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England.
• We provide residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students ages 14-18 from the UK and around the globe. Students learn in the historic colleges of Cambridge University, and meet students from all over the world.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant spring and summer courses have multiple start dates for greater flexibility.
• All Reach Cambridge courses are designed to provide unique introductions to favourite academic subjects at University level.
• Taught by experts in the field through interactive lessons & workshops, they make the most of what Cambridge University has to offer.
• We combine excellent academic courses with a university preparation program, including evening lectures, workshops on life skills & mentoring from our excellent team of supervisors.
• Courses also include excursions to places of cultural interest around the UK, in the past these have included London, Oxford, Warwick, Brighton & Stratford-upon-Avon.
Review: "The Reach Cambridge program provides a unique learning experience with small classes, great excursions and a taste of University life. It is one of the greatest summer programmes available." - Reach Cambridge Student
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August - For students ages 14-18
• SAT Preparation
• English Literature
• Computer Science
• Journalism & Media
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Drama & Performing Arts
• Politics & International Relations
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Economics & Business Management
You are here: School Search> Computer science camps, summer programs in Missouri for children in Saint Louis County, Kansas City, Independence (Jackson County), Saint Charles County, Springfield (Greene County), Clay County..