Academic tutoring in San Antonio, TX: Private tutors in Bexar County for elementary, middle & high school students, SAT, ACT, LSAT & PSAT exam preparation. College tutoring services & in-home tuition, homework help for English, math & science in San Antonio-New Braunfels metro area.
Parliament Tutors, San Antonio: Parliament Tutors is San Antonio's premier private tutoring and test preparation service covering all academic subjects, tutoring and standardized test preparation. With private tutors throughout San Antonio, TX, Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Acellus Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Founded in 2000, The Woodlands Preparatory School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 225 girls and boys in Kindergarten through 12 Grade. We are located in Spring, approximately 20 miles north of Downtown Houston in Harris County, serving communities including Houston, Katy, Pasadena, Pearland and Kemah.
We are an IB-PYP candidate and I-20 approved private school, well known for pushing the academic envelope beyond other standards. Therefore, students have the advantage and aptitude to excel in higher learning institutions upon graduation from The Woodlands Preparatory School.
The Woodlands Preparatory Schools holds memberships in the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the College Board, Texas IB Schools, the National Association of Independent Schools, Mu Alpha Theta, and the National Honor Society.
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.
Saint Rita Catholic School, located in Fort Worth in North Central Texas, just south-east of the Texas Panhandle, is a private accredited catholic school offering programs from PK3 through 8th grade. St. Rita Catholic School was established in September 1954 as a parish school staffed by the Felician Franciscan Sisters. Initially, St. Rita housed seven grades in three classrooms.
The growing enrollment resulted in an additional four classrooms and a library constructed in 1966 / 67. In 1995 the early childhood wing was established to meet the needs of preschool children, grades PK3 and PK4.
Located in north-west Houston TX, just 10 minutes from the city center, The Journey School of Houston provides inclusive education to meet the needs of the whole child.
We offer therapeutic programs to students from age 5 through to 8th Grade. Our personalized curriculum supports individual growth in order for each child to succeed and live with intention.
Many of the students we serve are gifted, talented, twice-exceptional with anxiety, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Asperger's, social-emotional delays or have been through a trauma which interferes in life and school.
We offer a therapeutic setting in which students can develop adaptive social practices and unique problem solving approaches, students can discover their true potential and joy.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth