Private Schools in Texas: Christian schools in Sugar Land, preschools in Fort Bend County, Lutheran elementary, middle schools, early childhood education, kindergarten, find before-school / after-school child care programs in Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metro region
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, Sugar Land: Located in Sugar Land, Fort Bend County, Texas, Faith Lutheran School and Preschool is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through to 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him. Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool strives for academic excellence in a caring, nurturing environment, recognizing each child as a unique creation of God the Father with unique abilities and skills.
Education Programs: * Preschool programs for 2.5 to 3 year olds:
- 2, 3 and 5 day programs
- "Kinderbridge" (4 year old Kindergarten)
- Weekly Chapel Services, Art, Computer and Music classes
* Kindergarten - 8th Grade programs:
- Elementary School program (Grades K - 5)
- Junior High School program (Grades 6 - 8)
- Extended Care program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
Located in the Houston Heights area just north of Downtown Houston TX, The New School in the Heights is a private, special needs school for K-8th Grade children with ADHD, OCD, Asperger's, learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Sensory Integration, selective mutism, reactive attachment disorder (RAD) and other diagnoses where children struggle with social-emotional issues.
Although we are not exclusively a private school for gifted children, many of our students are gifted and talented as G/T children tend to struggle with emotions they have not yet learned to manage. Our goal for all students is to return to mainstream education.
Our mission is to provide an alternative educational experience for children with good or superior intelligence whose social-emotional delays interfere with success in school and life. New School in the Heights is accredited by TAAPS (Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools).
Give your child the best possible start in swimming by enrolling him or her in one of Emler Swim School's award-winning classes. Situated in North Dallas TX, Emler Swim School - Dallas provides a range of swimming courses for children ages 0 and up. We also provide adult lessons.
Because we know you expect the best for your child, we hold our swim teachers to the highest standards.
We keep classes small, and this ensures that our teachers give each child individual attention, and allow adequate time to gain an understanding of each child’s skills, personality, and learning style.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas and with more than 300 locations throughout the US and 20 other countries, The Little Gym offers dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading, karate classes and birthday party events for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years.
We also offer parent and child classes for children of four months to three years where age-appropriate gymnastics are incorporated to increase strength, flexibility and coordination as your children grow. Our unique dance class curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics to improve balance, posture and grace.
Our gymnastics and sports skills development classes focus on greater strength, flexibility and coordination through gymnastics and early sports skills. As part of our karate program children learn basic karate blocks, punches and kicks in a fun atmosphere. The stunts, jumps, chants and cheers in our cheerleading class give your little one a healthy first step towards an active lifestyle.
- Dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading and karate classes for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years
- Our dance curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer Parent and Child classes for children of four months to three years
Montessori Children's House, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a child-centered, dynamic school offering programs for children aged 18 months to 12 years. Children are encouraged to learn by doing. They choose work from multi-sensory Montessori materials that provide them with experiences at a concrete level then progress toward abstraction by integrating complexity. Multi-age groupings give them the opportunity to learn from other students and to participate in cooperative projects. Interdependence rather than competition is encouraged to foster high self-esteem.
Montessori Children's House is a fully accredited school with the American Montessori Society (AMS). Our music program is accredited by Musikgarten.