Beauty school in Dallas area: Cosmetology training, hair stylist career training in Carrollton, makeup artist program, skin care classes. Professional hair styling programs in Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metro area, Denton County, Collin County...
Cosmetology Career Center, Carrollton: Cosmetology Career Center is a Paul Mitchell Partner School located in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, Texas. We are an accredited Beauty School providing certificate courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics and Instructor Trainingdesigned to help our students pass the state licensing exam. The Cosmetology Career Center is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and is also licensed by TDLR.
Beauty / Cosmetology Training Programs: - Basic Cosmetology Certificate Program
- Esthetics / Skin Therapist Program
- Teacher Training Certificate Program
Southwest School of Business & Technical Careers is an accredited private institution that provides a wide range of career programs in the allied health, business, accounting and cosmetology fields. Southwest Schools consists of ten schools in seven cities throughout Central and South Texas such as Austin, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, and more.
Southwest Schools can help you gain the expertise required for a career as a clinical / medical assistant, medical office specialist, computerized accounting specialists and more. We select our programs to equip our students with the skills they need to meet the nation’s employment needs.
The mission of Southwest School is to respond in a climate of intellectual freedom with quality training programs, and to the educational needs of our multicultural community. Southwest School is committed to excellence in teaching as it seeks to guide students toward achievement of their maximum potential.
We are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, in Austin, Texas and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Located in Dallas County TX (just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas), (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
Paul Mitchell The School, located in San Antonio TX, is a hair & beauty school offering training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. At Paul Mitchell The School, we teach the skills needed for a career in the beauty industry, prepare you for the state board exams, and more. We also give valuable tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa, in business, and in life.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at Paul Mitchell The School – San Antonio is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation is a way of knowing the education you will receive at Paul Mitchell The School - San Antonio has met standards set by both the Government and experts in the field of Cosmetology.