Beauty schools in San Antonio TX: Cosmetology training, hair design/ styling programs, hairdressing training. Make-up artist classes, beauty certification, esthetics school for students in Bexar County and the San Antonio–New Braunfels area of South Texas.
Paul Mitchell The School, San Antonio: Situated in San Antonio, Texas, Paul Mitchell The School is a hair & beauty school that offers training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences including Basic Cosmetology & Esthetics programs. We give students the skills they need to kick-start a career in the beauty industry. At Paul Mitchell The School, we prepare you for the state board exams, and give you tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa business. Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Cosmetology / Esthetics Training Programs:
- Basic Cosmetology Program:
Modules include - Hair design, Hair cutting, Hair coloring, Multicultural techniques, Makeup, Fashion trends & The Art of Hairdressing.
Texas Lutheran University (TLU) is an undergraduate, private, coeducational university located in Seguin, Guadalupe County in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area. We are a dedicated liberal arts, sciences and professional studies institution offering undergraduate degree and pre-professional programs in academic fields that include Education, Computer Science, Physics, Visual Arts, and more.
TLU offers nearly 40 academic majors and pre-professional programs. The rigorous and rewarding academic curriculum provides outstanding preparation for a wide variety of callings and a fulfilling life and livelihood.
TLU’s teaching-learning environment encourages personal interaction among students and their professors, and outside the classroom students are encouraged to participate in the numerous experiential learning opportunities available, including internships, study abroad programs and Washington Semester.
Texas Lutheran University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees.
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel
Sravan Ankaraju, a former Director of Innovation and Strategy at Microsoft, has opened up Divergence Academy - a technical school specializing in data science and programming ability.
Noting the difficulties of career transition through his personal experiences, Ankaraju set out to provide a holistic source for students and enterprises alike to master data science.
As technology is advancing at an alarming rate, the ability to interpret data sets is becoming ever more important. Statistical analysis and machine learning, two areas of vital importance, are applicable across nearly any industry.
We host a 12 week immersive data science program that takes you through the steps of becoming a data scientist. Data scientists are increasing in demand by the day, and we are proud to offer placement opportunities to our students with larger enterprises and even startups.
Come out to the Academy to have a chat about how we can tailor our program to suit your needs. We offer 1, 2, and 3 day seminars designed to increase your skillset. You won't find a more practical education in data science anywhere else, as we directly interact with industry.
Cosmetology Career Center is an accredited Paul Mitchell Partner School located in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, TX. We are a beauty therapy training school that offers certificate courses in Cosmetology, Esthetics and Instructor Training. Our programs are designed to help students pass the state licensing exam.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name, and prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
The Cosmetology Career Center is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and is also licensed by TDLR.
Located in Dallas County TX (just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas), (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
• Do you want to begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry? CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Specializing in beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development, CMC will equip you with the training and tools that are essential to succeed as a make-up artist.
• We focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. We also offer makeup classes in the Austin and Houston area.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our students include local students from Dallas and surrounding cities and states including Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana, and international students from countries and regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Student Review: "I just finished the Master’s class in Dallas at CMC Makeup I loved every minute. The instructors and staff were very attentive and friendly. I miss them already but will be back for the Ultimate Plus. I recommend this for the future Make-up Artist."
Professional Makeup Artist Programs
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)