Masters degrees in London, UK: University business school in England, MBA courses for UK & international students. Undergraduate & post-graduate degree programmes in accounting, finance, business management, executive education for professionals in the East London Docklands area.
University of East London - Royal Docks Business School: Based in London’s Docklands in East London, University of East London - Royal Docks Business School offers a wide range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes in business fields to both UK and international students, including a number of MBA programmes. Our school exists to serve students, businesses and the community. We have strong international links, hosting visiting students and academics from many countries. Our business school is located in the historic Royal Docks in the Royal Albert Dock in the heart of London’s Docklands, close to London City airport, and with excellent facilities and transport links.
Email:Contact us below
Our business degree programmes are recognised by professional bodies including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, (ACCA), the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, (CIPD). Our aim is to move towards external accreditation for all our programmes, thus giving students additional advantages in the job market.
Academic Business Degree Programmes:
Post-Graduate Degree programmes:
- Brand Management (MSc)
- Financial Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes:
- MBA International Business
- MBA Islamic Finance
- MBA Leadership
- MBA Sport
- MBA Tourism
& many more...
We offer our own students opportunities to study abroad with a range of European partner institutions. We also offer opportunities for students to undertake our programmes at partner institutions abroad, or by Distance Learning.
LSBF EE - Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Management, London
Courses / Programs
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in London, UK.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited, and are taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
• This Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Management offers delegates the most current and relevant topics in business today, delivered by a group of lecturers with extensive professional exposure in different areas of management.
• The course focuses on the importance of management as one of the most relevant elements in ensuring business success.
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This 12-week programme consists of four elective courses you can choose from.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 26-week programme consists of four mandatory courses, two elective courses and an independent major project.
• After taking this course, you will be able to use your new understanding of finance to aim for more senior positions in your current workplace or elsewhere.
Executive Education Courses:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- International Business
- Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Business Management
- Human Resources Development and Talent Management
- Business Development Techniques
We are part of an established group of companies that trains over twenty two hundred people each year, specialising in practical skills training by industry professionals in the areas of Event Management, Public Relations, Online Marketing, Project Management and Wedding Planning and benefiting from over twenty-five years experience.
Our courses run in London, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Glasgow, and Edinburgh, and are designed to provide participants with the opportunity to develop practical skills. These are the skills that the Event Management, Public Relations, Online Marketing and Wedding Planning professions have identified as being essential for anyone working in or planning to work in these areas.
Arden University - MSc Project Management (APM) Online
Courses / Programs
• This distance learning Master’s of Science degree will help develop the skills you need to deliver global projects to a professional, high standard.
• The MSc Project Management (APM) programme from Arden University will benefit those already practising in the field of project management or wanting to take their career in this direction.
• This online programme is ideal for mature students who either have an accredited Bachelor's degree or at least five years of relevant work experience. Learn about Project Management techniques, analytics, sustainability, and more in this UK online degree.
• This programme is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), so you can be sure your management career has the best foundation.
• The online, distance learning delivery mode of this programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work & family while you pursue your MSc in Project Management.
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages. Our online Master degree programmes offer the unique opportunity to study for your Masters in Project Management alongside the commitments of family and work, which makes these programmes ideally suited to mature students who are interested to enhance their knowledge and career opportunities.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
- Project Management Techniques
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Quality Management
- Research Project
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), this MSc Project Management degree course will help you take your career to the next level whilst you help your organisation to fulfill their project’s goals successfully.
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.
The European Business School London (EBS London) was established in 1979 and is the UK’s oldest private business school. We are one of 7 specialist Schools at Regent's College London - the largest college of private Higher Education in the UK. Our superb central London campus, in the heart of Regent's Park, provides a dynamic and cosmopolitan environment for the academic delivery of our programmes with excellent academic facilities.
All of our degrees are developed in consultation with industry and our programmes are regularly reviewed by international business leaders working closely with the School through direct involvement in the European Business Schools International (EBSI) network and in the Institute of Contemporary European Studies (iCES). If you come to EBS London you’ll become part of a truly multicultural body of 3,100 students coming from over 130 different countries.
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) International Events Management
* Language Options including French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian and others
* Work Experience
* Study Abroad Programme
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA International Marketing
- MA Human Resources
- MA International Business
- MA Entrepreneurial Management
- MA Creative Leadership
- MSc Global Banking & Finance
- Integrated Foundation Course
Bradford University School of Management is one of the UK's longest-established university-based business schools, and has been providing the MBA in the UK for more than 30 years. Based in Bradford in Northern England, Bradford University School of Management now provides an opportunity for both UK-based and international students to complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme through online/distance learning.
At Bradford, we appreciate that many students have to juggle work and family commitments, alongside their studies. Each year, we have approximately 100 distance-learning MBA students.
As a leading full-service business school, regularly featuring in league table rankings such as the Financial Times, we pride ourselves on our focus on business engagement, with strong links to business and industry providing valuable student, graduate and management development opportunities. Our graduates have excellent career prospects & some of the highest employment rates of any business school.
We are fully accredited by EQUIS (The European Quality Improvement System) & AMBA (The Associations of MBAs). This quality accreditation assures you of our international reputation.
Online/Distance Learning Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The programme is aimed at intelligent, highly motivated managers who wish to equip themselves with the essential business and management skills required in the increasingly competitive, diverse and dynamic business environment.
- The distance learning MBA can be completed in 2-6 years. On average, students take 3 years to complete the programme.
- Distance learning students are not required to attend any sessions at the university.