Learn Chinese in UK language schools: Mandarin courses in London, Chinese language classes for travel, survival Chinese for beginners, Mandarin lessons for business executives, professionals, diplomats, university students, secondary school students, Chinese exam preparation for children, teens..
• With 2 branches in London, Hua Hsia Chinese School provides a wide range of Mandarin Chinese language courses for adults - from beginner to advanced level. Our adult classes take place in our Hampstead school in the borough of Camden in North Central London.
• Students learn basic skills of conversation, reading and writing in Chinese. We offer evening and weekend classes that are specifically suited to the needs of our students.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We aim to achieve the highest standards in everything we do. We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make our courses fun, with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Our Chinese language schools are easily accessible, just minutes from Underground tube stations. Our second branch is situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet) in North London.
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
Learn Chinese Mandarin in London with Link Chinese Academy. Established in 2003, we provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level Mandarin Chinese classes. Courses include General Chinese, Intensive Chinese, HSK Exam Preparation, Business Chinese, Chinese for Specific Purposes, and more. You can learn Chinese at your home or company, or on-site at one of our small group classes in our three locations in London: Hammersmith, Soho, and Liverpool Street.
The Chinese language is not related to European languages, therefore to English-speaking people, it is not as easy to study as French or Spanish, for example. However, the learning of Chinese is in no way as difficult as some people imagine.
Some people have the desire to learn Chinese, but they are afraid that the language is too difficult, and some even assert that the most difficult thing to do in the world is to learn Chinese. As a matter of fact, this is a misunderstanding - it's true that the learning of any unrelated language will be comparatively difficult than that of a related language.
Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Courses - available on-site, or in your home or office:
- General Chinese Classes (Beginner, Elementary, Lower Intermediate, Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
- Intensive Chinese
- Business Chinese
- Chinese Corporate Training
- Tailor-Made Chinese Courses (Chinese for Specific Purposes)
- Mandarin for Cantonese Speakers
- Survival Last Minute Mandarin
- HSK Exam Preparation
- Group Lessons
- Private Mandarin Chinese Tuition
With campuses at Bank Station in Central London, and Canary Wharf in the Borough of Tower Hamlets (East London), Practical Mandarin provides beginner to advanced level Mandarin Chinese language courses to students from around the world.
We run our Chinese courses in a small 4-8 ppl group designed to suit your interests, to help each student progress and practice in a dynamic class.
We take pride in saying that we are most probably the biggest Mandarin Specialist School in London offering over 30 courses weekly to help students learn in a fun, easy and effective way.
During our lessons, our teachers incorporate a lot of interactive media and up-to-date social / cultural affairs for discussion. Students never just read from the books, they speak, they laugh, they do presentations.
- Entry Beginner Chinese
- Advanced Beginner Chinese
- Elementary Chinese
- Intermediate Chinese
- Upper Intermediate Chinese
- Beginner Business Chinese
- Advanced / Business Chinese
- Lunch Time Fun Chinese
- Beginner Business Lite & Culture Course
- Private Intensive Chinese Lessons
Learn Mandarin Chinese in Central London! Founded in 2005, Hutong School is the school of choice for anyone who wants to learn Mandarin Chinese in an easy and efficient way.
Our language school is conveniently situated in the Bloomsbury District in the borough of Camden. It is easily reachable by public transport: Holborn (5 min), Chancery Lane (8 min) and Russell Square (10 min) underground stations are just a short walk away from the school.
Flexibility is Hutong School's key word: we organize both private and group classes (max 4 students) for every Mandarin Chinese level (from elementary to specialized levels) wherever and whenever you desire, during weekdays or on weekends.
Our innovative teaching method, which separates spoken Chinese from characters recognition, can be customized on your specific requirements.
We count on a fully international team, our teachers are highly trained native speakers with a remarkable English proficiency.
Based throughout London, England, Think Chinese is a Chinese language school that offers beginner to advanced level Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese lessons to students of all ages. We specialise in in-home / private Chinese language training throughout the Greater London area. Courses can take place on an individual / 1-to-1 basis, or in small groups. Courses include General Mandarin, Cantonese lessons, Business Chinese, and Chinese exam preparation (HSK & GCSE).
Our leading edge courses in Mandarin and Cantonese are carefully crafted to meet the most stringent training requirements of government bodies, schools and professions. Catering for both the individual and for small group applications - whilst focusing on the needs and priorities of the student - we haven't forgotten that learning should be fun.
We deliver our courses at a time and place of your own choosing, whenever and wherever it's most convenient to you. All areas of London are covered.