Day & residential sports academies in USA: Sports camps, summer soccer football camps, athletics training schools, private high schools for athletes - young children & teens (boys and girls), international students. Sports boarding schools, academic year programs for high school students in FL, TX, CA, AZ, GA, IL, MA, NC, NJ, MD, MI, PA, WA in 2021.
1.Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
KEF USA - Summer Camps in Orlando FL for Local U.S. & International Students
Courses / Programs
At KEF USA, we offer exciting summer camps in Orlando FL that foster imagination and creativity in local U.S. and international students. In addition, we provide English language programs with immersive activities throughout the day with American students.
• Our UnPlugMe Summer Camp (for children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15+ years old) is designed for campers to enjoy learning, discovery and adventure.
• KEF Animation Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July). Classes by professionals from the animation industry. "Developing Young Minds Through the Art of Animation®".
• NASA & Technology Camp (for teens & high school seniors ages 13-17) offers an exciting combination of programs at Kennedy Space Center, Full Sail University, and Disney & Universal Studios that deliver the latest in science & technology in a fun, interactive way.
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July/ beginning of August). Players learn with coach Gustavo Brasil, well-known in Brazil and nominated by FIFA as the "Best Soccer Coach in the USA".
• ESL English Summer Programs for locally-based and international juniors ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18.
Contact us today for detailed information on your child's preferred camp in Orlando in summer 2021.
Overnight, Educational Summer Camps for local & international students:
Fun for Individuals & Groups in June / July 2021:
• UnPlugMe Summer Camp (offering discovery, adventure, design & activities)
• KEF Animation Camp
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp
• English ESL Camp
• NASA & Technology Camp (offering discovery and adventure activities, 3D Game Design, Music Production, Swift App Development, Photography & Design classes, and more).
• Design Your Camp
• Intensive English plus College Prep
• Academic English Year Program.
• Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve his or her English language skills with a once-in-a-lifetime summer immersion experience in Boston, USA.
• NSL Mondial is a respected, international, language education provider that offers 1-5 week English immersion camps in summer to young children and high school students ages 7-17 from around the globe.
• Students receive 15 hours / 20 lessons of ESL training per week alongside fun activities and excursions to popular attractions in the Boston area.
• Our classes and safe accommodation facilities are on the campus of Curry College, just 7 miles south of Downtown Boston.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Boston school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from more than 20 different countries.
• We also provide summer English immersion camps for children and teenagers (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles & San Francisco, and Miami (7-15), and summer / winter ESL camps for teens (ages 13-17) in New York City, plus a winter camp in Miami, Florida (ages 7-15).
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Canada
iD Tech Camps offers immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Wesleyan University in Middletown CT, University of Bridgeport in Bridgeport CT, and Yale University in New Haven CT. Weeklong day camps and overnight camps are available for kids & teens ages 7-17. Additionally, iD Tech Academies (including the iD Programming and iD Film Academies) provide 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
Choose from a wide variety of exciting course topics - Game Design, Web Design, Coding, Programming Modding, and Robotics among others. Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career. These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
With 8 students maximum per instructor, iD Tech Camps customizes the curriculum around each individual participant. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends.
“An absolutely unforgettable experience I will NEVER forget. Great instructors, camp director and technology…I deem iD Tech Camps the best camp EVER!” - Tristan P., Student, Wesleyan University
Established in 2004, AquaSkills is a highly successful private swim school in Lower Manhattan, and a leader in swim education throughout NYC for adults & children (ages 4+). We conduct private & semi-private swimming classes or small groups of up to 4 in an exclusive heated pool.
We teach adults at all levels - from non-swimmers to people training for triathlons or competitive team swimmers as well as fitness swimming. An introduction class is suggested for placement.
AquaSkills instructors are mature, dedicated and highly skilled at teaching all levels. Our methods are an amalgam of the skills of Adrian Ginju, a former member of the Romanian Olympic Swim Team, and Lori Pailet, a professional Aquatic Exercise instructor (AEA), American Red Cross certified to deliver ultimately responsible swim classes.
By appointment only. For 100% flexibility of class schedule, you can create your own semi-private or small groups by finding your own classmates. We provide Early Bird Swim Classesfor adults of all levels from 6am onward, private or semi-private, weekdays and weekends. Swim groups & parties by special request.
Gift certificates for all occasions (Email us for details.)
"Lori, thank you for Aqua Skills. It was my last hope.... Thank you, thank you, thank you Craig, for your gentle guidance, clear instruction and constant motivation for my breakthrough. You are truly a genius in the water and I am so fortunate to have you as an instructor."
Camp Sagemont at The Sagemont School of Weston, Florida provides summer English immersion programs for international students entering Grades 1-12.
The city of Weston is a beautiful Southwest Florida community, located just 30 minutes away from the international airports of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Our students participate in daily interactive ESL (English as a Second Language) lessons that are focused on improving their ability to communicate effectively in real life situations.
To help our students to practice their new English language skills, we provide the option of participating in cultural, social and sporting camp activities in the afternoons through our ESL Advantage Plus program.
Only 30 students are enrolled on each camp session. We offer small groups and a customized instruction plan that is specially designed to maximize each student’s learning potential by building on their personal interests and abilities.
Camp Sagemont also provides a summer ESL program for international high school students ages 14-17 who are preparing to study in an American high school.
• Situated in Old Town Scottsdale AZ, and with camp locations throughout the Phoenix Metro Area, CodaKid is a leading computer science and game design academy. We provide a range of one-week summer tech camps for kids and teens (6 to 15 year olds).
• In our fun and engaging summer camps, elementary school and middle school students learn computer programming and video game design through the use of cutting edge tools such as Minecraft Forge, Blender, Eclipse, and more.
• We offer classes in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Old Town Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Peoria.
• CodaKid also offers Winter Tech camps as well as after-school programs and weekend classes in 3D Modeling and Animation, and Minecraft Modding. Our after-school programs are held in Old Town Scottsdale and North Scottsdale.
• In these dynamic classes, kids and teens learn Java programming and video game design in an entertaining way.
• Our knowledgeable and personable instructors are experts in their fields. They are experienced coders, technologists and game designers from leading universities and companies.
• All of our classes are taught in small groups, with an 8:1 Student Instructor Ratio. This ensures that each child get the individual attention they need, whatever their level.
Parent Testimonial: "My husband and I are so thankful for this awesome place and it's incredible staff! Ask my 11-year-old daughter where her favorite place to "hang out" is...she'll tell you CodaKid!"
Summer Computer Camps:
• Minecraft Modding with Java Coding (ages 7-14)
• 3D Game Development with C++ (ages 9-15)
• Infinite Running App Development (ages 10-14)
• Arcade App Development (ages 10-14)
• Drone Programming (ages 8-15)
• 3D Game Design (ages 6-9)
• Tower Defense App Development (ages 10-15)
You are here: School & College Search> Sports schools & camps for children & youth in NYC area, NY, LA, California, San Francisco Bay Area, Miami, Florida, Chicago, Illinois, Ohio, Boston MA, NJ, NC, Washington DC / VA area, Phoenix, Arizona. Campamentos deportivos USA, campamentos de fútbol, soccer, basketball, tennis camps.