Eastside Catholic School, Sammamish:
Eastside Catholic School is a Catholic school in Sammamish, a suburb of Seattle in King County, WA. We offer middle school and high school programs to boys and girls. Advanced placement (AP) courses are also available. Eastside Catholic School is a faith-based educational community where students learn to integrate their thinking and believing in ways that encourage intellectual excellence, nurture relationships and inspire a life of leadership and service to others.
- Middle School
- High School
- Advanced Placement Courses
At Eastside Catholic School, students are challenged daily to acquire an educated person’s habits of mind through critical thinking, emotional investment and intellectual courage. They are inspired to achieve academic excellence while fully developing their God-given gifts. Faculty and staff take pride in learning about each student and are committed to preparing each one for the rigors of college. Intertwined throughout, students receive a foundation based on Catholic values and faith. And, most importantly, all students are encouraged to put their intellect to work in the service of others.
Our counselors assist students in these areas:
- Personal-Social Skills - personal and group counseling, classroom presentations, referral to community resources and crisis intervention.
- Educational Planning - the development of a four-year academic plan to meet graduation requirements and post-secondary requirements.
- College Counseling and Career Development Skills - a comprehensive review of students' interests and goals which will result in an appropriate post-secondary educational plan.
Approximately 85% of high school students participate in after school athletics or activities. Eastside Catholic is a member of the Metro AAA League; 16 sports and many clubs and activities are offered.
Eastside Catholic Middle School participates in Archdiocese of Seattle CYO athletic programs. For the 2009-10 school year we offer boys and girls cross country and soccer (fall), basketball (winter) and volleyball and track & field (spring).
- Accredited by Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools (PNAIS) and Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- Approved as a Catholic School by the Archdiocese of Seattle
- Approved by the State of Washington Office Department of Education
- Member of the National Catholic Education Association
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 232-228th Avenue SE, Sammamish, King County, Washington , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.