Everyone Makes Music:
Located just off I-90, in the Comstock Park area of Spokane WA, Everyone Makes Music is an early-childhood music education institution that provides weekly music classes for children from ages 3 months to 6 years. Our creative curriculum is designed to stimulate and strengthen the vital neural development taking place in your child’s mind, and includes parent-and-child music programs for babies, toddlers and older children.
Here are five key reasons to enroll your child with Everyone Makes Music today:
- Music evokes movement, and children delight in and require movement for their development and growth.
- Music engages the brain while stimulating neural pathways associated with such higher forms of intelligence as abstract thinking, empathy, and mathematics.
- Music's melodic and rhythmic patterns provide exercise for the brain and help develop memory. Who among us learned the ABC's without the ABC song?
- Music is perfectly designed for training children's listening skills. Good listening skills and school achievement go hand in hand.
- Music is a social activity which involves family and community participation. Children love to sing and dance at home, school, and at church.
- Babies Music Program (3-months to walking age)
- Toddlers Program (1-3 years)
- Families Make Music Classes (1-3 years with a parent)
- Child & Caregiver Classes (18-months - 3-years)
- 3-5 Year Olds (Introduction to Orff)
- Play-a-Story (4-6 year old piano lessons)
- Simply Music Revolutionary Piano Lessons
"A rich voice opens the ear and gives energy to the nervous system. Not only does it help children process and memorize the message, but it also increases their desire to listen more, learn more, and know more. A good voice fills the cognitive and emotional brain."
- Paul Madaule, Founder and Director - The Listening Centre
"Speech and music have a number of shared processing systems. Musical experiences which enhance processing can therefore impact on the perception of language which in turn impacts on learning to read."
- Susan Hallam, Institute of Education, London
"Studies show that 4, 5, and 6-year-olds in heavily "academic" classes tend to become less creative and more anxious - without gaining significant advantages over their peers."
- Jane M. Healy, Author - Your Child's Growing Mind
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 904 W Comstock Court, Spokane, Washington , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.