IT certification programs in Washington DC area: Computer training classes. Microsoft Office classes. Cisco CCNA & CompTIA A+ / Network+ certifications. Microsoft technical training. Online computer courses for invididuals & businesses.
Citiwide Computer Training Center: Citiwide Computer Training Center in Washington DC is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to helping underprivileged people acquire the skills they need to succeed in our high-tech world. By signing up for an on-site or online course, you are helping us help those who lack the skills to earn a living wage. We offer end-user and advanced technical training for businesses and individuals both on-site and online.
For Computer Technology training all participants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. GED is remedial training for those without a high school diploma while ESL is geared towards immigrants whose first language is not English.
- A+ Certification - Network+ Certification - Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Microsoft Office Specialist Expert (MOS Expert) - Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Support Technician (MCITP Enterprise Support) - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) - Microsoft Certified Professional Exams - Microsoft Certified Professional Exams (“MCEP”) - Microsoft Office Specialist (“MOS”) Certification Curriculum - Microsoft Office Specialist Word - Microsoft Office Specialist Excel - Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook - Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint - Microsoft Office Specialist Access - Windows XP Professional
Other Programs: - Health Care Training - Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide Programs - GED Assistance Program - ESL - TOEFL
Milestone Technical Institute - Online IT Training for Veterans
Courses / Programs
Are you a military veteran based in the Washington D.C. area searching for online IT training and computer certification preparation courses?
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) provides a wide range of classroom and online IT training courses in highly sought-after career fields - including IT Specialist, IT Security Analyst, SAP, Software Engineering, and Medical Records and Health Information programs.
MTI students may be eligible for tuition assistance for military members, Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients and spouses / family.
MTI also offers online programs nationwide to students of non-military backgrounds, with financial assistance available to those who qualify.
Student Testimonials: “The instructor was very knowledgeable, easy to follow and able to relate the materials in an easy to follow format.”
“As a starter, I learned a lot that can push me toward to a career in information technology; I’m very grateful.”
Computer Consultants Corporation (CCC) in Washington DC, is a IT Training, Web Development & Software Solutions School that specializes in instructor-led, software courses for the employees of non-profit organizations, commercial enterprises and Federal agencies. For over twenty years, CCC has specialized in software training, and has helped thousands of employees of Washington area businesses stay ahead of the technological curve. We offer two kinds of training: open classes that are available to any student, and private, custom classes that give you the flexibility to modify our outlines to fit your specific needs.
At CCC, our instructors and consultants are our most prized possession! Our staff has extensive experience, take great pride in meeting your needs, and add great value to our client relationships.
Open IT training Classes:
From Microsoft Office to Adobe Photoshop, our open course schedule covers the majority of the software you or your employees need to do their jobs.
Private Computer Training Classes:
Private classes can follow the published course outline, or can be customized to meet your specific list of topics, and can be held at either our facilities or at your site.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Virginia, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals: CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Online & On-Site IT Training Programs:
- Master of Software Testing
- Master of Manual Testing
- Master of Functional Automation Testing
- Master of Performance Testing
- ISTQB Certification
- IT Business Analyst
Short IT Training Courses:
- Agile Testing
- Big Data Testing
- CBAP Certification
- CCBA Certification
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Linux for Testers
- MS Office...
Washington Institute of Natural Medicine is an accredited natural health care center conveniently located on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C, serving students in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The Washington Institute offers a wide range of natural health care career training programs such as Reflexology, Acupressure, Reiki, Holistic Health, Holistic Nutrition, Guided Imagery, Homeopathy and more.
Classes can be taken on-location or through online / distance learning. Our director Dr. Victoria Goldsten has had over 30 years of health care experience. Our practitioners have over 100 years of combined experience. The center's staff includes Doctors of Naturopathy, Doctors of Integrative Homeopathy, certified and licensed practitioners, and natural health care interns.
The Washington Institute of Natural Medicine (WINM) is accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and the American Alternative Medical Association. We also have satellite locations in Maryland: Rockville, Kensington and Gaithersburg.