Patts College Of Aeronautics: PATTS College of Aeronautics in Pasay City is reputedly the country’s Number One Aeronautical College today. It was founded in 1969 then known as the Philippine Air Transport and Training Services a joint venture of Filipino and American pioneers in aviation. The primary aim was to establish a manufacturing and assembly plant for training aircrafts. The secondary aim was to put up an aeronautical school to meet the needs of the air transportation industry, domestic or international.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Mission: To provide quality but affordable Aviation Education and to assist our graduates in the labor market. In order to achieve its mission, PATTS College employs experienced instructors and practitioners from the industry and has intensified its academe – industry linkages, maintained its comparatively low tuition charges and broadened its On-the-Job-Training and Placement Program.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering (BSAE)
- Bachelor of Science in Air Transportation (BSAT)
- Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology (BSAMT)
- Bachelor of Science in Avionics Technology (BSAvTech)
- Bachelor of Science in Airline Office Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Airline Business Administration (BSABA)
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism (BST)
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management BSHRM)
- Aircraft Technician Course (ATC).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Australasian Institute of Ayurvedic Studies (A.I.A.S.) was founded in 1999 in Auckland, New Zealand and is proud to be the only training institute in Australasia offering recognized Ayurvedic qualifications in both Australia and New Zealand. We provide Ayurvedic training in Sunnybank, an outer southern suburb of Brisbane.
Senior lecturer, Dr. S. Ajit, (B.A.M.S., P.C.A.S.), has been teaching in Australia since 1998. Under his guidance, the Institute responded to the increased demand for quality training programs by becoming a Registered Training Organization (R.T.O), delivering nationally recognized qualifications under the Australian Qualification Framework’s National Health Training Package.
The Institute offers the most comprehensive curriculum in the study of Ayurvedic Medicine outside India. The programmes are designed for students wishing to integrate training in Ayurveda into their personal and professional lives. As well as providing students with an understanding of the fundamental principles and practices of Ayurveda, students receive the clinical training necessary to become successful practitioners.
Intech Institute of Technology in Brisbane, Queenland, Australia, has provided international training in Information Technology for the past 15 years. Our Company uses the best mix of current Information Technology products and training methods to give you the best possible success. Access to University of Central Queensland, Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University. Small hands-on, very practical study method with emphasis on real business case scenarios. Free Laptop (notebook) computer to all full time students. Free Textbooks for your study.
Diploma of Business, Diploma of IT, Advanced Diploma of E-Business, Multimedia Integration, Network Engineering, Software Development, Electronic Business, Certificate courses in Mulitmedia, Network Management, Programming, E-Business, IT, Bachelor Programs in Business, Master of Professional Accounting with our partners CQU, MBA with our partner CQU
• JE Educational College in Singapore is an accredited career training school that provides full and part-time Certificate & Diploma courses in Information Technology to students from Singapore and international students.
• Courses range from Basic IT Literary skills to Diploma programs in Computing, Speed Typing, Microsoft Office, and more. JE was established in 1986 and is registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore).
• The School was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
• The School is also certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• All of our teachers have qualifications from the Education Ministry (MOE). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. All teachers are approved by our Academic Committee.
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
The Mapúa Institute of Technology, referred to informally as Mapúa, is a 80-year old technology-focused school located in the heart of the Philippine capital of Manila. With 15,000 students in college level it is the biggest engineering school in the Philippines, accounting for about 8% of engineering graduates every year. The Institute alsoruns a pre-engineering high school with about 1,800 students. The Institute prides itself with the quality of its architecture and engineering programs which has been demonstrated time and again in the long history of topnotch performance of its graduates in the government-administered professional licensure examinations.
TAFE / Career Training Courses for Domestic & International Students:
Topics / subjects include:
• Automotive Courses
• Business & Management
• Community Service Courses
• Education and Training
• Transport and Logistics
• English Language
• Aged Care Courses
• Telecommunication Courses
• Early Childhood Care Courses
• Leadership Courses
• Short Education Courses