Get Cambridge CELTA certificate in Dubai, UAE to teach English to adults and children. Become an English teacher in UAE to teach English in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, the Middle East: Cambridge CELTA / DELTA training courses in Dubai, accredited TESOL / TEFL certification to teach English as a second language.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Dubai: Earn an internationally-recognised CELTA qualification with StudyCELTA, a world-renowned English teacher training college. At our teacher training centre in Dubai, UAE, local and international students can enrol on the CELTA Certificate course. StudyCELTA in Dubai is accredited by the University of Cambridge to run CELTA courses.
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course:
- 4 weeks full-time / 12-weeks part-time
- 120 study hours
- 2 hours teaching practice per day
- Available year round
Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
Located in Bournemouth on the south coast of England (just 2 hours south-west of London), Athena Teacher Training specialises in providing high-quality English language teacher training courses for new and existing teachers of English. We offer a 4-week Trinity CertTESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course, structured to ensure that you get the best from your time training to become a teacher.
Just a two minute walk from the beach and the town centre, we pride ourselves on offering you a friendly, professional atmosphere in which to develop the teaching skills vital to all good teachers. With over 25 years of experience in teacher training, our teacher trainers are well-qualified to offer you the guidance and preparation that you need to open the door to a new and exciting career.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Jordan, the Middle East, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Study for an internationally-accredited English teacher qualification on England's beautiful south coast! StudyCELTA in Torbay, Devon, offers Cambridge University teacher training courses including the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and Delta course modules.
Our CELTA courses are available all year round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (20 weeks). Our Delta course is available once a year.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Torbay and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside Torbay.
CELTA Certificate Course:
- Full-time (12 weeks)
- Part-time (20 weeks)
- 120-hours total coursework
- Includes 6 hours of teaching practice
DELTA Course Modules:
- Module One: Understanding language, methodology and resources for teaching.
- Module Two: Developing Professional Practice
- Module Three: Focus on a specialist subject (TEYL, Business English etc.)