TESOL / TEFL courses in Vietnam: CELTA in Ho Chi Minh City, ESL teacher training. TEFL certification programs including Cambridge DELTA qualification for teaching English abroad to adults. Find ESL jobs in South-East Asia.
StudyCELTA: Are you searching for quality English language teacher training in Vietnam? Located in Ho Chi Minh city, StudyCELTA provides full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and Delta course modules.
The training centre Vietnam is a foreign owned education and training company offering a range of quality training programmes and services to individuals and organisations throughout Vietnam.
The centre is well networked to be able to provide working opportunities on graduating from your course (NB Employment is not guaranteed). In 2010, they achieved NEAS International accreditation, NEAS is a leading, international, independent quality assurance scheme for English language teaching.
As well as pre-course feedback and guidance on course preparation, candidates will be provided with:
- A visa-arrangement service
- Help arranging accommodation
- An orientation pack to help you get the most out of your course
- Access to books and a digital library
- The opportunity to get involved in voluntary work
- Post-course references for employment purposes
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-10-13 were from:
Houston Texas, USA;
LAPU-LAPU CITY (OPON), Philippines;
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada;
Durban, South Africa;
Lapulapu City Cebu, Philippines;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Based in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, AVSE-TESOL provides a internationally-recognised 4-week / 150-hour TESOL Certificate course for students who wish to teach English in Vietnam or around the world.
• Accredited by the Australian Government, our comprehensive TESOL course exceeds standards set by the British Council, is equivalent to CELTA, and comes with free western standard accommodation for the duration of your studies.
• Our course includes an employment guarantee.
• We accept year-round applications for our TESOL – TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh City. The aim of our TESOL course is to equip aspiring English language teachers of all ages and backgrounds with the skills and internationally-recognised certification they need to succeed.
• Many of our students are non native English speakers, but as our course gives an in-depth understanding of how to teach English as a second language, this is not a barrier.
• Our TESOL training centre is situated in the Go Vap District of Ho Chi Minh, located about 25 minutes by taxi from the downtown area.
• AVSE-TESOL also provides TESOL courses in Hanoi and Nha Trang. Peter Goudge at AVSE-TESOL’s Ho Chi Minh City branch can provide you with a direct referral. Contact us today!
Student Review: "International recognition, free hotel accommodation for a month in HCMC, job guarantee once you’ve completed the TESOL – TEFL course - and some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. You won’t find a better deal!"
- Melanie, Newark NJ, USA
Australian International College of Language (AICOL) - TESOL in Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Queensland, Australia. We offer a four-week TESOL certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The AICOL TESOL course is offered 10 times throughout the year at an amazing cost of US$1,599, and is delivered at the Australia-Vietnam School of English (which is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education in Vietnam to operate as an English Language School).
The course is taught by qualified teachers and is 150 hours in duration: 80 hours of instruction; 10 hours of classroom observation; 10 hours of practical teaching as well as 50 hours of written work.
Accommodation is provided for the duration of the course in a quality, western standard hotel within 5 minutes’ walk of the school. We also provide return airfares from the Gold Coast (conditions apply). In addition, Australia-Vietnam School of English offers an employment guarantee to graduates of the AICOL TESOL course delivered in Ho Chi Minh City.
Student Testimonial: "The course was very practical and concentrated on teaching me how to teach rather than what to teach. I discovered I really enjoyed teaching, and loved being in front of a class of attentive listeners...I would highly recommend this course to anyone thinking of studying for their TESOL certificate overseas.”
- Sally Edwards, Gold Coast
VATC TESOL Training Center in Ho Chi Minh City is part of Vietnamese American Training College (VATC) is a privately-owned, international school for overseas and Vietnamese students. The school is relatively young - founded in 1997 by Mr.Hoang Ngoc Phan, a Vietnamese American - but is well established and operates in an exciting and continuously developing environment catering to students of different needs. With over 10.000 students and 25 branches all over Vietnam such as HCM City, Hanoi, Danang, Nhatrang, Cantho, Vungtau, Dongnai, Binhduong, VATC is the largest and most recognizable English teaching school network in Vietnam.
TESOL Education Program designed to help ESL teachers to develop the skills they need to effectively teach English language. Internationally recognized certificate will be issued by Global TESOL Canada.
International TEFL and TESOL Training, Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in the teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
In collaboration with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-accredited, classroom-based TEFL certification program in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), Vietnam which provides participants with an internationally-recognized TEFL certificate. The course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Our 4-week, intensive TEFL / TESOL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom. They also feature a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
Most visitors to Vietnam are overwhelmed by the sublime beauty of the country's natural setting. There are some divine beaches along the coast, while inland there are soaring mountains, some of which are cloaked by dense, misty forests. Vietnam also offers an opportunity to see a country of traditional charm and rare beauty rapidly opening up to the outside world.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 top locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Singapore, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
Apollo English offers the CELTA course at our schools located centrally in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are a rapidly growing organisation responding to the increased and growing demand for English language teaching and teacher training in Vietnam. The school is part of the IH World Organisation (IHWO), which has been at the cutting edge of teacher training ever since it was founded in the 1950s. IH has 145 schools in over 150 countries, offering a host of employment options to EFL teachers and trainees.
All training rooms are well-equipped with whiteboards, OHPs, CD players and are well-light and spacious. Trainees will also have access to our Study Centre and computer lab, and training resources including digital and video cameras and DVD and video players. There is a well resourced library of supplementary materials, with photocopiers, games, flashcards and realia for teachers and trainees to utilise.
We provide pastoral support and care for trainees including airport transfers, assisting with accommodation arrangements and on-going support through out your stay in Vietnam.
The CELTA shows you the principles of effective teaching while giving hands-on teaching practice. It is suitable for candidates with little or no previous English teaching experience and those with experience but little previous training. Accredited by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, it is the most internationally recognised and respected English Language Teaching qualification. All courses are moderated and assessed by UCLES (the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate).