TEFL courses in Colombia: TESOL certification programs in Bogota & Cali. Accredited ESL teacher training courses. Get certified to teach English abroad as a second language. TESOL certificate & diploma programs in Latin America.
ISSO - International Student Services Org.: We have a modern language center and teacher training center located in Cali, Bogota and Medellin and Barranquilla. We offer an internationally and nationally accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training certificate course. We have job placement service and have trained hundreds of teachers from The USA, Canada, Australia, UK and many more countries.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our program is registered and accreditted internationally. Be aware of institutions that are not!! We have an agreement with ILAC - International Language Academy of Canada and participants of our program in Colombia will recieve a TEFL/TESOL Certificate upon successful completion of the course. ILAC is registered and accredited by the Canadian Language Council, Canadian Assoc. of Private Language Schools, TEFL Board and The Colombian Ministry of Education. This makes your certificate valid worlwide.
International House Bogota provides quality CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses for those who wish to start a career as an English language teacher in Colombia or abroad. Our courses are full-time over four weeks and have a minimum of 120 contact hours, plus a further 120 hours+ for required outside of class time tasks, including assignments and lesson planning.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. The course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English. Teaching practice is an integral part of the course.
With a population of around 8 million, Bogota is located in the centre of Colombia. It is divided into a number of different areas, including the historic centre 'La Candelaria', the downtown business district and several modern and prosperous suburbs.
TEFL Zorritos is in the small fishing & surfing town of Zorritos on the far north coast of Peru. It is the first TEFL training institute located outside of a major city in Peru & our beach-front outdoor training centre in a small hotel is beautiful.
* Our internationally accredited 120 hour TEFL Certificate course is taken over 4 weeks & includes 10 hours of observed teaching practice of local students.
* Study in a unique natural environment at our beach-front outdoor training centre.
* We have a job placement program in Peru for our graduates and provide lifetime job assistance for positions worldwide
* A maximum of only 9 trainees per group
* Our affordable course packages include accommodation from only US$1,860
* 10 advanced certifications at no extra cost - Business English, Young Learners, Academic Purposes & Specific Purposes, Online Students, Tutoring EFL & Preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC & PET.
- 120 hour English teacher training course
- Includes 10 hours of observed practical teaching of real local students.
- 10 Advanced Certifications at no extra cost - Teaching Business English, Young Learners, English for Academic Purposes, English for Special Purposes, Teaching Online Students, Tutoring EFL Students, TOEFL Preparation, IELTS Preparation, TOEIC Preparation & PET Preparation.
• Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification with International TEFL Academy in Costa Rica!
• Our training center is in the historic city of Heredia, only a 40 minute drive from the capital, San Jose. Known as "Ciudad de las Flores" (City of Flowers), Heredia is famous for its magnificent landscaping, laid-back lifestyle and beautiful colonial architecture.
• We offer an accredited 4-week TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Heredia. In addition, we provide a 170-hour online TEFL certification program.
• Our TEFL training provides the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher. Students in Heredia will have the opportunity to work with local ESL students as part of their student teaching.
• Our four-week onsite TEFL / TESOL course is also available in a wide range of countries around the world. We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes.
"I got the tools and guidance I need to teach English confidently in front a room full of students." - Larry
Based in the beautiful colonial city of Granada, INTESOL Nicaragua is a TEFL/TESOL school that provides a 4-week on-site English teacher training course as well as online TESOL courses and a hybrid course.
The INTESOL team are experienced, friendly and ready to welcome you to Granada.
We organise and supervise regular day and weekend trips to allow our students to explore Nicaragua whilst studying. The INTESOL staff have extensive knowledge of what to see and do in Granada and beyond.
From beautiful Pacific beaches to cloud forests and volcanoes, you can be sure to experience the best Nicaragua has to offer whilst gaining your TEFL/TESOL qualification.
TEFL Course Syllabus:
- Unit 1: Study Skills
- Unit 2: The Study of English
- Unit 3: The Teaching and Learning of ESOL
- Unit 4: Lesson Planning
- Unit 5: Teaching Practice
- Unit 6: Teaching Practice
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Colombia, South America, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
Global TESOL College Costa Rica is part of the international Global TESOL College group that trains and certifies more ESL (English as a Second Language) instructors than any other organization of its kind. We provide a range of quality TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world.
Costa Rica has a booming tourism economy from North American and European markets which has created a large demand for English teachers.
Our TESOL training center in Costa Rica is located in the beautiful mountain town of Coronado, which overlooks the Central Valley and is only 12 km from downtown San Jose. Costa Rica is an incredible country filled with lush tropical forests, extraordinary beaches, exotic plants and animals, and extremely warm people.
While in our program, you'll have the opportunity to explore tropical rain forests, rappel down cliffs or canopy the age-old trees, hang out in local restaurants and sip rich mountain-grown coffee!