Learning Center Tuscany: Learning Center Tuscany is a language and cultural institute located in Florence that provides recognized TEFL courses and TESOL diploma programs, the major ESL qualification required to teach English abroad. Whether it is through our well-known TESOL course or our pedagogically sound language courses, our mission is to provide quality research-based education and services for each of our customers. TLC offers opportunities to do more than enjoy the Tuscan experience as a tourist; instead, we offer true immersion by introducing our customers to the reality of life in Italy with each of our services. We listen to individual requests and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
The mission of TLC and all of its teachers is to provide a top-quality educational experience that is based on sound educational principles and techniques. Our helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly staff strive to help the individual client and cater to his or her personal learning needs and objectives. Our goal is to inspire our customers and students to want to go further and to continue down the path toward their personal language discoveries in order to become efficient language learners and instructors.
Intensive TEFL Certificate Courses and TESOL Diploma Courses, offered year round with dates beginning each month.
Intensive TEFL Certificate Courses
This is a truly international certificate, exceeding international standards that include 120 hours of classroom time and, the most important part of any real TESOL certificate course, 9 hours of Observed Teaching Practice.
TESOL Diploma Courses
Our TESOL Diploma Course prepares experienced teachers with the skills and knowledge needed to advance their careers beyond classroom teaching. While certificate level training shows the trainee 'how' to do things, the Diploma will demand explorations of 'why'. The TEFL International TESOL Diploma course has all the ingredients of other in-service courses and input from international experts in the field, who keep abreast of changes in the industry.
The Language House provides quality ESL teacher training in Como, in the Lakes region of northern Italy, as well as in Montpellier, France, Nice, France and Marrakesh, Morocco. Whether you are looking to change your life by living abroad, or are ready for a career change, or you are a recent college graduate, and want to teach and travel for a number of years, we will provide you with the teaching foundation and qualification that you need.
The Language House is an institutional member of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language) and is moderated by ACTT (the American College of TEFL Teachers). During our course, you will be trained by certified trainers with a minimum of five years of teaching experience and two years of teacher training experience. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice.
• StudyCELTA works closely with some of the world’s leading TEFL English teacher training providers.
• With a training centre located in the heart of historic Rome, just minutes from the Coliseum, we offer full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses to local and international students who are interested in teaching English in Italy, across Europe, and around the world.
• Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
• Our CELTA courses teach the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will have hands-on teaching practice and observe experienced teachers.
Student Testimonial: “CELTA prepared me for my ESL teaching career and I would not be able to teach without it. After networking with many experienced teachers and employers, I have understood that it is absolutely impossible to obtain a teaching job at a reputable organisation without CELTA.” - Maheyrin, Australia
Full-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 4-weeks
• Intensive classes taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Academia Linguistica Internacional - CELTA Courses in Southern Italy
Courses / Programs
Academia Linguistica Internacional school was founded in 2002 in Barletta, a coastal city of 95,000 inhabitants in the Puglia region (located north of Bari on the Adriatic coast, in the south-eastern region of Italy, and renowned for the Colossus of Barletta statue, its beautiful architecture, Gothic cathedral, sandy beaches, and agriculture - wines, olives and almonds).
Academia Linguistica Internacional has been offering English, German, French and Spanish courses since it opened.
We became a Cambridge English Authorised exam centre in 2012, and since then, we have been preparing students for the Cambridge exam from young learners through to the Cambridge CPE.
Additionally, we work with schools all over Puglia serving over 3000 students enhancing their English skills.
Due to the demand of the CELTA exam, we now offer this additional service as we know that the CELTA qualification offers wider possibilities for people wanting to pursue a career in Teaching English.
Our location is within easy reach of major cities in the south of Italy; 30 minutes north of Bari, and just 2½ hours from Naples and Pompei.
We give assistance finding accommodation for the trainees as well as picking up from the airport.
Please contact our Director of Studies, Angelica Miguens below for further information. We very much look forward to welcoming you to Barletta!
Teaching English in Italy offers affordable online and onsite options in Italy (Florence, Genoa, Milan) for acquiring certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). They also offer a one, two, or three week teaching practice program in Florence and information about many other teaching English opportunities throughout Italy. They provide an abundance of useful information regarding finding work as an English teacher in Italy for both Americans and members of the EU as well as general information about living and working in Italy.
Upon completing of any of our program listings, participants are able to become a fully certified TEFL teacher in an online or onsite course, acquire new English teaching skills or improve existing ones. Our students will learn more about another culture through teaching English, as well as establishing new friendships in Italy and other countries. Our graduates can teach in Italy and other locations around the world.
- Onsite (four-week) TEFL Certificate program in Florence or Genoa, Italy.
- Onsite CELTA program in Milan, Italy
- Online TEFL Certificate program working with a tutor (living in Italy).
- Online and in-depth TESOL 2 course option with a specific teaching component: Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL), Teaching Business English (TBE), or Teaching English One-on-One.
- Teaching Practice only (1-3 weeks) in Florence, Italy.
- Other experiences and opportunities teaching English in Italy.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization that offers an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including in the historic city of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Central Italy.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Italy or around the world. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification courses, and optional Italian language courses.
Florence has a population of around half a million, and is situated almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. Being on the main national railway lines, it is easily accessible from most important places both in Italy and abroad. The Florence "Vespucci" airport, with flights to and from a wide range of national and international destinations is located 5km from the city centre.
It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science. Its medieval structures and Renaissance architecture will leave you breathless and with a real appreciation for architecture itself.
- Internationally-recognized 4-week TEFL course
- Online TEFL certification programs
- Optional Italian language course (2 / 4 or 8 weeks)
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.