TEFL International Florence "TLC": Our school is located in the zone known as San Jacopino, a ten minute walk from both the central train station, Firenze Santa Maria Novella, and the Fortezza da Basso, a former fortress. Nearby there are some of the various schools that comprise the University of Florence, the new courthouse, a cinema, and a plethora of stores and restaurants. This is a real Italian area where students will meet, eat lunch with, and socialize with Italians who actually live and carry out their daily lives in the actual zone of the school. As a result, they will be exposed to the authentic Florence, not the Florence that is created for tourists.
We offer a wide range of modern facilities for our students. There is internet access at the school, and there are three computers available for student usage. A photocopying machine is available for use by all trainees without charge. Please contact us if you require any further information on the facilities available.
School / Office Address:Viale Corsica
Situated in the heart of Milan's historic city center, StudyCELTA provides full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses for students who want to pursue a career as an English teacher in Italy, Europe, and abroad.
Our CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. Students observe experienced teachers in the classroom, have hands-on teaching practice, and complete practically-focused written assignments.
We are an established teacher training center, and our CELTA courses are internationally-accredited by Cambridge ESOL in England.
CELTA is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide. Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.
CELTA training course:
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults with full-time, 4-weeks intensive study.
The Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate is an introductory TEFL course in teaching English for candidates who have little or no previous English Language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Located in the centre of Milan in Northern Italy, IH Milan offers the internationally recognised CELTA course. Classes are taught according to IH World’s rigorous and industry-wide recognised high standards. The CELTA course is pre-service so it is primarily aimed at people with little or no teaching experience. It is also suitable for teachers who have teaching experience but who have had little or no formal training. It is considered to be a solid foundation for teaching English as a foreign language.
The course is recognised by EFL organisations worldwide and the certificate is the most highly respected of its kind in the world. Candidates must be at least 18 years old. The course is open to native and non-native speakers of English but applicants must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables them to follow the course and teach English.
Internationally-recognised CELTA course:
- Course duration: 120 contact hours.
- Topics include Language Analysis and Awareness; The Learner, the Teacher and the Learning/Teaching Context; Planning for Effective Teaching; Classroom Management Skills; Teaching Procedures and Techniques.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the start of the course and are usually required to have a standard of education which would allow them entry to higher (tertiary) education in their country.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Florence, Italy, Europe, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Europe, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
Select Language is a language school located near Cagliari on the south coast of the beautiful island of Sardinia, Italy. We are an examination and training centre for LCCI International Qualifications issued by EDI. As an accredited LCCI centre we provide teacher development courses for teachers of English as well as CertTEFL courses, preparing people for teaching EFL/ESL worldwide.
CertTEFL is a level 4 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language designed to provide candidates with the skills they need for teaching English to adult students of other languages. It is issued and monitored directly by EDI and accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). This means that EDI’s CertTEFL shares the same accreditation status as Cambridge CELTA and Trinity CertTESOL qualifications.
Our school is in the perfect location: lovely beaches, history, culture and unique traditions, marvellous weather all year-round, fantastic food and wine, friendly people.
Via Lingua Florence is part of an international group of TEFL centers offering outstanding, personalized TEFL Teacher Training. Our center in Florence is located in the heart of the historical center of the city, 5 minutes from the Duomo, Piazza Signoria and Pontevecchio. The facility boasts beautiful classrooms, offices and a library, with the added bonus of a thriving language center operating there as well. Housing is available in shared apartments, individual flats or in selected homestays or residence accommodations. We offer a full program of extra-curricular activities including wine-tasting in the Chianti region, Italian soccer matches, Harvest festivals and theatrical and musical performances.
Our 4-week, 120-hour courses include the most up-to-date methodology and training available. Input sessions cover topics including classroom management, phonology, young learners, evaluation, interviewing and international networking. The Trainers are dedicated instructors with years of professional training and education.