TEFL in Europe: TESOL certification programs, ESL teacher training qualifications for Americans, Canadians, international students. Accredited TEFL certificate courses to teach English abroad. Find TESL & Cambridge CELTA & DELTA diploma courses in Europe.
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands, located in The Hague.
• We offer CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) courses twice a year.
• CELTA is the most highly-regarded and widely-recognised qualification for new English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers. Employers around the world ask for CELTA. It's the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English.
• Thousands of people each year choose CELTA to open up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities. It is awarded by Cambridge English which is part of the University of Cambridge.
• CELTA is great for recent graduates, people who are changing career, or teachers who want to gain a formal qualification.
• The CELTA is designed for people who have little or no previous experience of teaching English. In addition, it is a very useful course for English language teachers who have been teaching for some years in different contexts, or with few or no formal qualifications.
Student Review: "I chose the CELTA certificate because it is one of the most well-respected EFL/ESL teaching qualifications, and it allows me to teach anywhere. I specifically selected the BSN Language Centre because the tutors have a wealth of experience.."
• Part-time, face-to-face Cambridge CELTA course offered twice a year from September-February and March-July.
Course topics include: - Classroom management
- Teaching new language
- Error correction techniques
- Teaching in different environments
- Language analysis
- Using songs, video and technology in the classroom
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
4.Language and Training | TEFL International Prague
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in Austria, throughout Europe, and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
CELT Athens is an English teacher training centre in the heart of Athens, Greece's historic capital city. We offer a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher training courses including the Cambridge-accredited CELTA and DELTA courses. The CELTA Certificate course is available in-class, while the DELTA Diploma program is available both face-to-face, and online. We also provide our own comprehensive Certificate in TEFL as well as a number of shorter 'Top-up' teaching courses.
Cambridge CELTA and DELTA courses lead to a professional teaching qualification, and are the most sought-after and well-respected international teaching qualifications.
Our tutors are experienced and highly qualified tutors, including well known ELT authors and specialists and they are there to ensure that your first contact with Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is thorough, professional and that your path to a TEFL career development is clear and well supported by their expertise.
CELT Athens is a small and friendly centre - fully dedicated to teacher training and development - where you will never be lost in a vast crowd of trainees but will always receive a lot of personal support and attention.
8.Accademia Britannica - International House, Rome
Courses / Programs
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
The Berlin School of English provides intensive English teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The course involves 120 hours working with tutors and colleagues as well as the same amount of time spent on self-directed study and preparation outside class time. This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-tme (often over three months).
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA could be your first step towards joining these learners in their classroom, anywhere around the world. The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is an initial qualification aimed at preparing you to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language to adult language learners in a wide range of contexts.
In addition, the school provides courses in general and business English and German as a foreign language. Accommodation available.
120-hour Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course:
- Intensive 4-week full-time courses offered throughout the year.
- We also provide part-time, 3-month CELTA study options
- In order to be awarded the Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification after completing a course with us, you need to have shown consistent and satisfactory ability in all of the assessment areas laid down by Cambridge ESOL
StudyCELTA offers a four-week, intensive Cambridge CELTA course in Gzira on the north coast of Malta.
The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England. Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-02-23 were from viewers in:
Reichenau an der Rax, Austria;
graaff reinet, South Africa;
San Diego California, USA;
You are here: School & College Search> European TEFL / TESOL Schools> Find school admissions information for TEFL / TESOL certification courses in the UK, England, London, Dublin, Ireland, Paris, France, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Florence, Rome, Italy, Prague..