• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers an internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification course in Florence, Italy and many other locations worldwide.
• Our Florence TEFL course is accredited by the College of Teachers, which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
• Located in the heart of Tuscany in Central Italy, famous for it's wine and rustic cuisine, Florence is a perfect base from which to explore the surrounding towns and hilly countryside, with wonders such as Sienna and Assisi nearby. It is approximately 230 km from Rome and 250 km from Milan.
• In addition to our full-time, four-week onsite program, we offer a professional-level highly-interactive 170 hour online TEFL course. We provide lifetime job search assistance worldwide to our students and graduates.
"I never ever could have taught a single day without having what I learned at the TEFL course. In the long run, almost everything I learned has remained a part of both my teaching and my daily experiences here in Italy." - Janssen
Additional TEFL course locations include: Chicago, New York & Boston, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Spain; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
2.Accademia Britannica - International House, Rome
Courses / Programs
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
Learning Center Tuscany is a language and cultural institute located in Florence that provides recognized TEFL courses and TESOL diploma programs, the major ESL qualification required to teach English abroad. Whether it is through our well-known TESOL course or our pedagogically sound language courses, our mission is to provide quality research-based education and services for each of our customers. TLC offers opportunities to do more than enjoy the Tuscan experience as a tourist; instead, we offer true immersion by introducing our customers to the reality of life in Italy with each of our services. We listen to individual requests and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a four-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Rome, Italy, as well as in a wide variety of other locations worldwide. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification programs.
On completing our classroom-based TEFL course, participants will receive an internationally-recognized certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Rome has been at the forefront of European history, culture and religion for thousands of years. Few cities in the world can rival the wealth of history and beauty that can be witnessed here, with the architectural wonders of the Closseum, Trevi Fountain, and the ruins of the Roman Forum and so much more.
International House Language Centre in Palermo, Italy, is a Teacher Training and Language School offering the Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) teacher training programs in a four-week face-to-face intensive format or in an 11-week online format. The Cambridge CELTA is the world's most honoured entry-level credential for teaching ESL or EFL. It is accepted throughout the world by organisations which employ English language teachers.
International House Palermo is the first approved Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) - formerly known as University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate (UCLES) centre in Sicily. It has been offering the internationally recognised CELTA programme since 2002 and has the most cost-effective CELTA training in Southern Italy. Each year we welcome candidates from all over the world. Applicants have ranged in age from 20 to 70 and come from a variety of backgrounds.
Via Lingua Florence is part of an international group of TEFL centers offering outstanding, personalized TEFL Teacher Training. Our center in Florence is located in the heart of the historical center of the city, 5 minutes from the Duomo, Piazza Signoria and Pontevecchio. The facility boasts beautiful classrooms, offices and a library, with the added bonus of a thriving language center operating there as well. Housing is available in shared apartments, individual flats or in selected homestays or residence accommodations. We offer a full program of extra-curricular activities including wine-tasting in the Chianti region, Italian soccer matches, Harvest festivals and theatrical and musical performances.
Our 4-week, 120-hour courses include the most up-to-date methodology and training available. Input sessions cover topics including classroom management, phonology, young learners, evaluation, interviewing and international networking. The Trainers are dedicated instructors with years of professional training and education.
British School Vicenza is part of the St George International (SGI) London group of schools and has been teaching English in the beautiful historic city of Vicenza in north Italy since 1969.
We are proud to offer the internationally-recognised Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL to students from around the world. Close to beautiful Venice, Padua and Verona, the small medieval city of Vicenza is a fabulous place to train as an English teacher.
Over 2,000 trainees have successfully passed our consistently well received teacher training program since we started running it in 1993. Run by our highly qualified and dedicated trainers who all have extensive international teaching experience, we have a firm commitment to quality TEFL training.
All our courses benefit from a maximum of just 10 trainees per course, allowing us to share our enthusiasm and professionalism in a practical and stimulating way.
We assist with accommodation and there are great job opportunities for trainee teachers upon completion of the course.
Located in the centre of Milan in Northern Italy, IH Milan offers the internationally recognised CELTA course. Classes are taught according to IH World’s rigorous and industry-wide recognised high standards. The CELTA course is pre-service so it is primarily aimed at people with little or no teaching experience. It is also suitable for teachers who have teaching experience but who have had little or no formal training. It is considered to be a solid foundation for teaching English as a foreign language.
The course is recognised by EFL organisations worldwide and the certificate is the most highly respected of its kind in the world. Candidates must be at least 18 years old. The course is open to native and non-native speakers of English but applicants must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables them to follow the course and teach English.
Internationally-recognised CELTA course:
- Course duration: 120 contact hours.
- Topics include Language Analysis and Awareness; The Learner, the Teacher and the Learning/Teaching Context; Planning for Effective Teaching; Classroom Management Skills; Teaching Procedures and Techniques.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the start of the course and are usually required to have a standard of education which would allow them entry to higher (tertiary) education in their country.
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers an internationally accredited and recognized four-week TEFL / TESOL certification course in Sardinia, Italy as well as in many other locations worldwide.
• The rustic Italian isle of Sardinia is located in the heart of the Mediterranean and is approximately a one hour flight from Rome and Milan.
• Our TEFL school is located in the historic port of Alghero on Sardinia’s northwestern coast.
• Designed by leading experts, International TEFL Academy’s certification course will provide the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher.
• It also incorporates a 20-hour teaching practice to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment. In addition, we also offer online ESL teacher training & certification.
Additional TEFL course locations include: Chicago, Boston & New York, USA; Florence, Italy; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Spain; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.