1.Accademia Britannica - International House, Rome
Courses / Programs
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
Learning Center Tuscany is a language and cultural institute located in Florence that provides recognized TEFL courses and TESOL diploma programs, the major ESL qualification required to teach English abroad. Whether it is through our well-known TESOL course or our pedagogically sound language courses, our mission is to provide quality research-based education and services for each of our customers. TLC offers opportunities to do more than enjoy the Tuscan experience as a tourist; instead, we offer true immersion by introducing our customers to the reality of life in Italy with each of our services. We listen to individual requests and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
3.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Florence, Italy, Europe, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Europe, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
5.Academia Linguistica Internacional - CELTA Courses in Southern Italy
Courses / Programs
Academia Linguistica Internacional school was founded in 2002 in Barletta, a coastal city of 95,000 inhabitants in the Puglia region (located north of Bari on the Adriatic coast, in the south-eastern region of Italy, and renowned for the Colossus of Barletta statue, its beautiful architecture, Gothic cathedral, sandy beaches, and agriculture - wines, olives and almonds).
Academia Linguistica Internacional has been offering English, German, French and Spanish courses since it opened.
We became a Cambridge English Authorised exam centre in 2012, and since then, we have been preparing students for the Cambridge exam from young learners through to the Cambridge CPE.
Additionally, we work with schools all over Puglia serving over 3000 students enhancing their English skills.
Due to the demand of the CELTA exam, we now offer this additional service as we know that the CELTA qualification offers wider possibilities for people wanting to pursue a career in Teaching English.
Our location is within easy reach of major cities in the south of Italy; 30 minutes north of Bari, and just 2½ hours from Naples and Pompei.
We give assistance finding accommodation for the trainees as well as picking up from the airport.
Please contact our Director of Studies, Angelica Miguens below for further information. We very much look forward to welcoming you to Barletta!
Select Language is a language school located near Cagliari on the south coast of the beautiful island of Sardinia, Italy. We are an examination and training centre for LCCI International Qualifications issued by EDI. As an accredited LCCI centre we provide teacher development courses for teachers of English as well as CertTEFL courses, preparing people for teaching EFL/ESL worldwide.
CertTEFL is a level 4 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language designed to provide candidates with the skills they need for teaching English to adult students of other languages. It is issued and monitored directly by EDI and accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). This means that EDI’s CertTEFL shares the same accreditation status as Cambridge CELTA and Trinity CertTESOL qualifications.
Our school is in the perfect location: lovely beaches, history, culture and unique traditions, marvellous weather all year-round, fantastic food and wine, friendly people.
British School Vicenza is part of the St George International (SGI) London group of schools and has been teaching English in the beautiful historic city of Vicenza in north Italy since 1969.
We are proud to offer the internationally-recognised Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL to students from around the world. Close to beautiful Venice, Padua and Verona, the small medieval city of Vicenza is a fabulous place to train as an English teacher.
Over 2,000 trainees have successfully passed our consistently well received teacher training program since we started running it in 1993. Run by our highly qualified and dedicated trainers who all have extensive international teaching experience, we have a firm commitment to quality TEFL training.
All our courses benefit from a maximum of just 10 trainees per course, allowing us to share our enthusiasm and professionalism in a practical and stimulating way.
We assist with accommodation and there are great job opportunities for trainee teachers upon completion of the course.
• StudyCELTA works closely with some of the world’s leading TEFL English teacher training providers.
• With a training centre located in the heart of historic Rome, just minutes from the Coliseum, we offer full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses to local and international students who are interested in teaching English in Italy, across Europe, and around the world.
• Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
• Our CELTA courses teach the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will have hands-on teaching practice and observe experienced teachers.
Student Testimonial: “CELTA prepared me for my ESL teaching career and I would not be able to teach without it. After networking with many experienced teachers and employers, I have understood that it is absolutely impossible to obtain a teaching job at a reputable organisation without CELTA.” - Maheyrin, Australia
Full-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 4-weeks
• Intensive classes taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Situated in the heart of Milan's historic city center, StudyCELTA provides full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses for students who want to pursue a career as an English teacher in Italy, Europe, and abroad.
Our CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. Students observe experienced teachers in the classroom, have hands-on teaching practice, and complete practically-focused written assignments.
We are an established teacher training center, and our CELTA courses are internationally-accredited by Cambridge ESOL in England.
CELTA is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide. Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.
CELTA training course:
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults with full-time, 4-weeks intensive study.
The Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate is an introductory TEFL course in teaching English for candidates who have little or no previous English Language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
Teaching English in Italy offers affordable online and onsite options in Italy (Florence, Genoa, Milan) for acquiring certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). They also offer a one, two, or three week teaching practice program in Florence and information about many other teaching English opportunities throughout Italy. They provide an abundance of useful information regarding finding work as an English teacher in Italy for both Americans and members of the EU as well as general information about living and working in Italy.
Upon completing of any of our program listings, participants are able to become a fully certified TEFL teacher in an online or onsite course, acquire new English teaching skills or improve existing ones. Our students will learn more about another culture through teaching English, as well as establishing new friendships in Italy and other countries. Our graduates can teach in Italy and other locations around the world.
- Onsite (four-week) TEFL Certificate program in Florence or Genoa, Italy.
- Onsite CELTA program in Milan, Italy
- Online TEFL Certificate program working with a tutor (living in Italy).
- Online and in-depth TESOL 2 course option with a specific teaching component: Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL), Teaching Business English (TBE), or Teaching English One-on-One.
- Teaching Practice only (1-3 weeks) in Florence, Italy.
- Other experiences and opportunities teaching English in Italy.