• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers an internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification course in Florence, Italy and many other locations worldwide.
• Our Florence TEFL course is accredited by the College of Teachers, which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
• Located in the heart of Tuscany in Central Italy, famous for it's wine and rustic cuisine, Florence is a perfect base from which to explore the surrounding towns and hilly countryside, with wonders such as Sienna and Assisi nearby. It is approximately 230 km from Rome and 250 km from Milan.
• In addition to our full-time, four-week onsite program, we offer a professional-level highly-interactive 170 hour online TEFL course. We provide lifetime job search assistance worldwide to our students and graduates.
"I never ever could have taught a single day without having what I learned at the TEFL course. In the long run, almost everything I learned has remained a part of both my teaching and my daily experiences here in Italy." - Janssen
Additional TEFL course locations include: Chicago, New York & Boston, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Spain; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
2.Accademia Britannica - International House, Rome
Courses / Programs
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
Learning Center Tuscany is a language and cultural institute located in Florence that provides recognized TEFL courses and TESOL diploma programs, the major ESL qualification required to teach English abroad. Whether it is through our well-known TESOL course or our pedagogically sound language courses, our mission is to provide quality research-based education and services for each of our customers. TLC offers opportunities to do more than enjoy the Tuscan experience as a tourist; instead, we offer true immersion by introducing our customers to the reality of life in Italy with each of our services. We listen to individual requests and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Get certified as an English language teacher in Sicily! StudyCELTA in Catania provides internationally-accredited teacher training courses to students from around the world. Course options include the CELTA Certificate course (standard course or on-site / online hybrid), Delta Course Module 2, and a Young Learners Certificate program.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Italy and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside Italy.
Situated in the heart of Milan's historic city center, StudyCELTA provides full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses for students who want to pursue a career as an English teacher in Italy, Europe, and abroad.
Our CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. Students observe experienced teachers in the classroom, have hands-on teaching practice, and complete practically-focused written assignments.
We are an established teacher training center, and our CELTA courses are internationally-accredited by Cambridge ESOL in England.
CELTA is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide. Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.
CELTA training course:
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults with full-time, 4-weeks intensive study.
The Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate is an introductory TEFL course in teaching English for candidates who have little or no previous English Language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
Via Lingua Florence is part of an international group of TEFL centers offering outstanding, personalized TEFL Teacher Training. Our center in Florence is located in the heart of the historical center of the city, 5 minutes from the Duomo, Piazza Signoria and Pontevecchio. The facility boasts beautiful classrooms, offices and a library, with the added bonus of a thriving language center operating there as well. Housing is available in shared apartments, individual flats or in selected homestays or residence accommodations. We offer a full program of extra-curricular activities including wine-tasting in the Chianti region, Italian soccer matches, Harvest festivals and theatrical and musical performances.
Our 4-week, 120-hour courses include the most up-to-date methodology and training available. Input sessions cover topics including classroom management, phonology, young learners, evaluation, interviewing and international networking. The Trainers are dedicated instructors with years of professional training and education.
The Language House provides quality ESL teacher training in Como, in the Lakes region of northern Italy, as well as in Montpellier, France, Nice, France and Marrakesh, Morocco. Whether you are looking to change your life by living abroad, or are ready for a career change, or you are a recent college graduate, and want to teach and travel for a number of years, we will provide you with the teaching foundation and qualification that you need.
The Language House is an institutional member of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language) and is moderated by ACTT (the American College of TEFL Teachers). During our course, you will be trained by certified trainers with a minimum of five years of teaching experience and two years of teacher training experience. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice.
Select Language is a language school located near Cagliari on the south coast of the beautiful island of Sardinia, Italy. We are an examination and training centre for LCCI International Qualifications issued by EDI. As an accredited LCCI centre we provide teacher development courses for teachers of English as well as CertTEFL courses, preparing people for teaching EFL/ESL worldwide.
CertTEFL is a level 4 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language designed to provide candidates with the skills they need for teaching English to adult students of other languages. It is issued and monitored directly by EDI and accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). This means that EDI’s CertTEFL shares the same accreditation status as Cambridge CELTA and Trinity CertTESOL qualifications.
Our school is in the perfect location: lovely beaches, history, culture and unique traditions, marvellous weather all year-round, fantastic food and wine, friendly people.
Located in the centre of Milan in Northern Italy, IH Milan offers the internationally recognised CELTA course. Classes are taught according to IH World’s rigorous and industry-wide recognised high standards. The CELTA course is pre-service so it is primarily aimed at people with little or no teaching experience. It is also suitable for teachers who have teaching experience but who have had little or no formal training. It is considered to be a solid foundation for teaching English as a foreign language.
The course is recognised by EFL organisations worldwide and the certificate is the most highly respected of its kind in the world. Candidates must be at least 18 years old. The course is open to native and non-native speakers of English but applicants must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables them to follow the course and teach English.
Internationally-recognised CELTA course:
- Course duration: 120 contact hours.
- Topics include Language Analysis and Awareness; The Learner, the Teacher and the Learning/Teaching Context; Planning for Effective Teaching; Classroom Management Skills; Teaching Procedures and Techniques.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the start of the course and are usually required to have a standard of education which would allow them entry to higher (tertiary) education in their country.