1.Accademia Britannica - International House, Rome
Courses / Programs
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
Learning Center Tuscany is a language and cultural institute located in Florence that provides recognized TEFL courses and TESOL diploma programs, the major ESL qualification required to teach English abroad. Whether it is through our well-known TESOL course or our pedagogically sound language courses, our mission is to provide quality research-based education and services for each of our customers. TLC offers opportunities to do more than enjoy the Tuscan experience as a tourist; instead, we offer true immersion by introducing our customers to the reality of life in Italy with each of our services. We listen to individual requests and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
3.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Florence, Italy, Europe, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Europe, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a four-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Rome, Italy, as well as in a wide variety of other locations worldwide. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification programs.
On completing our classroom-based TEFL course, participants will receive an internationally-recognized certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Rome has been at the forefront of European history, culture and religion for thousands of years. Few cities in the world can rival the wealth of history and beauty that can be witnessed here, with the architectural wonders of the Closseum, Trevi Fountain, and the ruins of the Roman Forum and so much more.
Teaching English in Italy offers affordable online and onsite options in Italy (Florence, Genoa, Milan) for acquiring certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). They also offer a one, two, or three week teaching practice program in Florence and information about many other teaching English opportunities throughout Italy. They provide an abundance of useful information regarding finding work as an English teacher in Italy for both Americans and members of the EU as well as general information about living and working in Italy.
Upon completing of any of our program listings, participants are able to become a fully certified TEFL teacher in an online or onsite course, acquire new English teaching skills or improve existing ones. Our students will learn more about another culture through teaching English, as well as establishing new friendships in Italy and other countries. Our graduates can teach in Italy and other locations around the world.
- Onsite (four-week) TEFL Certificate program in Florence or Genoa, Italy.
- Onsite CELTA program in Milan, Italy
- Online TEFL Certificate program working with a tutor (living in Italy).
- Online and in-depth TESOL 2 course option with a specific teaching component: Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL), Teaching Business English (TBE), or Teaching English One-on-One.
- Teaching Practice only (1-3 weeks) in Florence, Italy.
- Other experiences and opportunities teaching English in Italy.
Get certified as an English language teacher in Sicily! StudyCELTA in Catania provides internationally-accredited teacher training courses to students from around the world. Course options include the CELTA Certificate course (standard course or on-site / online hybrid), Delta Course Module 2, and a Young Learners Certificate program.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Italy and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside Italy.
The Language House provides quality ESL teacher training in Como, in the Lakes region of northern Italy, as well as in Montpellier, France, Nice, France and Marrakesh, Morocco. Whether you are looking to change your life by living abroad, or are ready for a career change, or you are a recent college graduate, and want to teach and travel for a number of years, we will provide you with the teaching foundation and qualification that you need.
The Language House is an institutional member of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language) and is moderated by ACTT (the American College of TEFL Teachers). During our course, you will be trained by certified trainers with a minimum of five years of teaching experience and two years of teacher training experience. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization that offers an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including in the historic city of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Central Italy.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Italy or around the world. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification courses, and optional Italian language courses.
Florence has a population of around half a million, and is situated almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. Being on the main national railway lines, it is easily accessible from most important places both in Italy and abroad. The Florence "Vespucci" airport, with flights to and from a wide range of national and international destinations is located 5km from the city centre.
It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science. Its medieval structures and Renaissance architecture will leave you breathless and with a real appreciation for architecture itself.
- Internationally-recognized 4-week TEFL course
- Online TEFL certification programs
- Optional Italian language course (2 / 4 or 8 weeks)
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
• StudyCELTA works closely with some of the world’s leading TEFL English teacher training providers.
• With a training centre located in the heart of historic Rome, just minutes from the Coliseum, we offer full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses to local and international students who are interested in teaching English in Italy, across Europe, and around the world.
• Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
• Our CELTA courses teach the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will have hands-on teaching practice and observe experienced teachers.
Student Testimonial: “CELTA prepared me for my ESL teaching career and I would not be able to teach without it. After networking with many experienced teachers and employers, I have understood that it is absolutely impossible to obtain a teaching job at a reputable organisation without CELTA.” - Maheyrin, Australia
Full-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 4-weeks
• Intensive classes taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism