CELT Colleges, Baku: Become a certified English language teacher in Azerbaijan! Conveniently located in downtown Baku, CELT Colleges provide a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course. It may be taken as a 4-week intensive course or on a part-time basis over 12 weeks if you work or have less time to participate fully. The program includes job placement in either a foreign country or Azerbaijan.
CELT Colleges Baku is an ideal place for native and non-native English speakers to find a teaching job in Azerbaijan and neighboring countries. We will provide you all necessary skills to obtain the TEFL certificate as well as activities to help you adapt to the local traditions in Azerbaijan. Upon graduation, CELT Colleges generally offers employment as a teacher.
On graduation, you will receive a Certificate which is British Council compliant (TEFL).
Our TEFL training center has high-standard facilities. It is equipped with a language lab and study room with WIFI internet access at all times.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Azerbaijan and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
International Training Institute (ITI) in Istanbul, Turkey specialises in English teacher training and development. We've successfully trained thousands of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers since we began conducting courses in 1987.
We are an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL teacher training centre and the only Cambridge Assessment (previously UCLES) approved centre for both the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Turkey. We also offer a Master´s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in partnership with Aston University (UK).
We offer the following Cambridge ESOL Courses:
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Modular DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching)
- TKT/KAL (Teaching Knowledge Test:)
We also offer a Masters´ Degree in TESOL in conjunction with Aston University (UK).
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Malaysia, Asia, Australia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is a Focus Awards (Ofqual Recognised Awarding Body) English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Turkey, Iran,China, Cambodia, Philippines, and India.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally.
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.
English Teacher Training Programmes:
• Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Certificate in TEFL
• Diploma in TESOL
TESOL / TEFL Short Courses:
• Certificate in TEYL (Young Learners)
• Certificate in Teacher Training
• Certificate in Teaching IELTS
• Certificate in Teaching Business English
Business Administration Courses:
• Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Tourism Management
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA