Westminster College London:
Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is a Focus Awards (Ofqual Recognised Awarding Body) English teacher training school that provides a range of blended online / practical classroom Certificate, Diploma in TESOL & Business Administration. We provide TESOL / TEFL courses at six different levels - from Certificate all the way up to Diploma, and also offer short courses. We offer combined and in-class courses in the UK, Turkey, Japan, China, Vietnam, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia,,India, Costa Rica, Brazil, and South Africa. Everyone on the WCL team has lived and taught abroad and we use our industry experience to help you navigate the overseas job market, offering the most extensive upon-arrival support in the industry.
• Westminster College London TEFL/TESOL courses are accredited by Focus Awards, ITEFLAC, and IARC.
(Westminster College London is an officially approved Focus Awards centre entitled to offer its Qualifications. Focus Awards is an awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual, who are the regulator of qualifications (other than degrees), exams and assessments in England, and of vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland.)
• Westminster College London is also supported by ITEFLAC (International TEFL Accreditation Council).
• Westminster College London is also supported by IARC (International Approval & Registration centre).
Passionate About Teaching English:
• WCL the company is made up of a passionate group of individuals whose lives have been changed by teaching English away from their home.
• We are so changed by the experience that we think it is something everyone should experience at least once in a lifetime.
• We’re mad about the concept of travelling to a foreign country to teach English. This passion has led us to be the market leader in Middle East for providing TESOL training and resources for the industry. You’ll notice our obsession with quality and innovation.
We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses, and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally.
English Teacher Training Programmes:
• Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Certificate in TEFL
• Diploma in TESOL
TESOL / TEFL Short Courses:
• Certificate in TEYL (Young Learners)
• Certificate in Teacher Training
• Certificate in Teaching IELTS
• Certificate in Teaching Business English
Business Administration Courses:
• Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Tourism Management
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, England, WC1N 3AX, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.