International Studies Teacher Training Centre: Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate in the heart of Istanbul, Turkey! Situated in Kadikoy, on the Asian side of the city, International Studies Teacher Training Centre (ISTESOL) provides a dedicated, intensive 4 week TESOL course to English-speaking students from Turkey and around the world. Study in-class, online, or a combination online / on-site program.
International Training Institute (ITI) in Istanbul, Turkey specialises in English teacher training and development. We've successfully trained thousands of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers since we began conducting courses in 1987.
We are an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL teacher training centre and the only Cambridge Assessment (previously UCLES) approved centre for both the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Turkey. We also offer a Master´s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in partnership with Aston University (UK).
We offer the following Cambridge ESOL Courses:
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Modular DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching)
- TKT/KAL (Teaching Knowledge Test:)
We also offer a Masters´ Degree in TESOL in conjunction with Aston University (UK).
Via Lingua Crete is located on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Crete, Greece's largest island. We offer a TEFL certificate course which is practical in nature, assessed regularly, and fully complies with all international standards for the regulation of the global TEFL industry.
Our TEFL course involves 120 hours of tuition and includes 10 hours of "classroom" teaching. Trainees teach English to local adult residents (mostly Greek origin) using the skills learnt on the course as early as Day 3.
In the morning, we start at 10:00am or thereabouts (Greek time). The morning's input sessions on skills and methods of teaching are taught by the school's director, Maria Andreadaki. The afternoon consists of teaching practice (in small groups), lesson observation and lesson preparation. The day ends with "classroom" teaching to one of the 4 different levels (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced) of English to local adult residents. This teaching practice is observed by our qualified trainers and feedback is done immediately upon completion of the lesson.
The course's length is 4 weeks and we run about 10 courses each year.
Our TEFL certificate course is essentially divided into six areas:
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Skills
- Language Awareness
- Unknown Language (candidates are taught an unknown foreign language, usually Greek)
- "Classroom" Teaching to local residents
Earn an internationally-recognised TEFL certificate in Istanbul and be qualified to teach English to adults in Turkey and worldwide!
Through our partner training centre in Istanbul, StudyCELTA provides Cambridge University teacher training including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and Delta Course Modules courses.
Available all year round, our CELTA courses can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (11/12 weeks). Our Delta and Young Learners courses are available throughout the year.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Turkey and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside Istanbul.
Notting Hill College School of Teacher Training, Alexandria
Courses / Programs
Notting Hill College School of Teacher Training in Alexandria, Egypt designs and delivers training sessions, courses and workshops that fulfill market needs. The courses are tailored to help educational professionals reach their potential, refine their skills and move forward with their career. Our TEFL Certificates, Courses and Workshops as well as our TESOL Diploma assist individuals and organisations in attaining their professional goals.
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is a Focus Awards (Ofqual Recognised Awarding Body) English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Turkey, Iran,China, Cambodia, Philippines, and India.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally.
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.
English Teacher Training Programmes:
• Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Certificate in TEFL
• Diploma in TESOL
TESOL / TEFL Short Courses:
• Certificate in TEYL (Young Learners)
• Certificate in Teacher Training
• Certificate in Teaching IELTS
• Certificate in Teaching Business English
Business Administration Courses:
• Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Tourism Management
Located in the heart of Athens, Greece, one of Europe's most stunning and historic cities, International TEFL & TESOL Training (ITTT) provides a 4-week TEFL Certificate course for English-speaking students from around the world. Our comprehensive and intense English teacher training course is internationally-recognized, and features over 120 hours of classroom study and 9+ hours of teaching practice.
Our TEFL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom.
Taking a course with ITTT provides the best possible TEFL training and access to our full range of support services. Due to the external validation and moderation of all courses, you can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course.