Toronto TEFL TESOL certification: TESL course in Ontario, ESL teacher training in Canada. TEFL program for teaching English overseas as a second language, weekend TESOL course with online TEFL classes.
CCELT: The Center for Communication and English Language Teaching (CCELT) provides a 100-hour TESOL / TESL certification program in Toronto, Ontario. CCELT courses take pace at the International Living and Learning Center at Ryerson University. The building is located at 240 Jarvis Street. Students can grab breakfast and lunch at one of the many eateries in the area including Metro, Starbucks, Tim Horton's, and many more.
The campus is easily access by TTC, bike, or vehicle. The classrooms provide a comfortable learning environment with large windows, and cold refreshments served throughout the day. Our offices are located in Liberty Village and prospective students are invited to come down and meet with a CCELT specialist to learn more.
To visit us at our offices in Liberty Village, take the subway to Dufferin Station, then transfer on to 29 Dufferin bus south. Get off at Liberty Street (just south of King Street) and walk east on Liberty Street. 147 Liberty Street is located just a block and a half east of Dufferin.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-10-14 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
The TESL programs at Omnicom School of Languages in Calgary will prepare you for an exciting career. Teaching English as a second language (TESL) can be a highly rewarding way to see the world, interact with new cultures, and help newcomers feel welcome and comfortable in Canada.
Situated in the heart of the city center in Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is a quality English language school that provides on-site and online TESL / TESOL English teacher training courses.
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada