ITTI Madrid: ITTI Madrid is a private school of languages located in the financial district of Madrid, close to the center of the city. We provide an accredited 4-week English language teacher training (TEFL / TESOL) Certificate course to local English-speaking students and fluent international students.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Malaga, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol.
The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. We use a highly mentored, small group approach which ensures maximum participative learning.
Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
OxfordTEFL provides EFL teacher training courses in Barcelona and Cadiz in Spain, as well as in London, Prague in the Czech Republic, and Kerala in India.
With 4 weeks top quality, practical training at OxfordTEFL in Barcelona and Cadiz, accredited by Trinity College London, you will receive a Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). As a qualified TEFL teacher you will be able to travel and teach English anywhere in the world, experience new cultures, learn new languages and improve your students' chances in life.
In Barcelona, we also provide language and skills training to the local and international business community as well as offering a range of general English classes in the schools themselves. The Barcelona school is centrally located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, with the Passeig de Gracia a 5 minute walk away.
The Cadiz school is centrally located in a city that boasts kilometres of beach and an abundance of low-cost water sports for the more active trainee.
An internationally recognised qualification, validated by Trinity College, London. The content of our TEFL course is highly practical, with teaching practice with real students taking a central role. The course is predominantly practical in nature, and a significant proportion of your time will be dedicated to teaching practice.
Located in the Salamanca district of central Madrid, Hyland has earned its reputation as a quality language school and centre for teacher training. Hyland Language Centre is at the cutting edge of language teaching methodology - past and present members of our staff having written some of the best-known ELT course books and materials.
The school was founded in 1985 and, although we teach some 2,000 students a year and some 50 teachers work for us, we have managed to remain true to our philosophy of "big but little" and a friendly, personal atmosphere reigns at all levels.
INTESOL International TESOL Training offers accredited TESOL/TEFL training in Barcelona, Spain. Since 1993, we have been dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in ESL teacher training programs. We run the INTESOL Certificate in TESOL in Leeds, Nantwich (Cheshire), London and Great Yarmouth. Other international locations include the USA, Costa Rica, Peru, Mexico, Italy, Czech Republic.
We are ranked amongst the top TEFL course providers for the quality of our teaching so, whatever your reason for studying, you'll find yourself in expert hands. With INTESOL you have the option to gain your accredited TEFL certificate via the traditional Onsite Intensive Approach, or by flexible online/distance learning. The INTESOL Certificate in TESOL is accredited as being at NQF Level 4 by OCNW, a National Awarding Body, making the INTESOL Cert TESOL equivalent to the CELTA and Trinity TESOL.
Earn an internationally-recognised English language teacher qualification on southern Spain's beautiful Costa Del Sol! Situated just 2 minutes from the beach, StudyCELTA Malaga provides a 4-week, full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
CELTA (originally CTEFLA) is the most widely recognised initial qualification for those wishing to start a career in ELT (English Language Teaching) and the minimum required qualification for most serious ELT schools.
Our CELTA course takes place at our partner school in the lovely Pedregalejo district of east Malaga, 2 minutes walk from the beach - one of the largest English language teaching centres in Andalucia.