Bridge-Linguatec: Get TEFL certified in beautiful Barcelona. Bridge-Linguatec graduates receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate preparing you to teach English worldwide. Bridge-Linguatec offers world-class Teacher Training Certificate programs designed to prepare you to join the exciting field of English training. Graduates of our certificate programs are trained in the latest methodologies and coached in the skills necessary to teach English effectively to students from a variety of nationalities, educational levels, and often with specific requirements and needs in the language.
The BridgeTEFL certificate is an intensive four-week, 140-hour course that prepares you to teach English anywhere in the world. Program graduates will finish the course with a better understanding of the English language, practical experience with a variety of teaching techniques, and confidence in the classroom. This comprehensive course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience, but is also suitable for those who have some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field.
A key focus of this program is instruction and practice in teaching the four basic language skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) and sub-skills (vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar).
Located on Spain’s northern Mediterranean coast, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most-visited destinations. The cosmopolitan city boasts an astounding array of cultural, recreational, and entertainment offerings. It is the second-largest metropolis in the country and is also the capital of Catalonia, one of the 17 autonomous communities that make up Spain. As such, Barcelona claims two official languages: Catalan, a Romance language spoken in most of Catalonia, and Castilian Spanish.
This linguistic and cultural diversity is only the beginning of the city’s varied charms. A lively street scene, sophisticated shopping venues, and fabulous nightlife mix with art and history almost everywhere you look. From the dark Gothic allure of the Old City to the curves and colors of Antoni Gaudi’s art nouveau architecture all over town, Barcelona’s visual and social appeal makes it the perfect place to get TEFL certified. The TEFL training center in Barcelona is situated right in the middle of town, within easy reach of all of the city's main attractions.
Address:915 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO, 80246, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-17 were from:
Arroyo Grande, CA, USA;
New York, NY, USA;
Rio de janeiro, Brazil;
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA;
Leblon, Rio de Janiero, Brazil;
PENWORTHAM PRESTON, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Canterbury Consulting Spain will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Our summer TEFL course will cover all the aspects of our regular international certification course, but will also include special instruction for teaching children and adolescents in summer and day camps and for teaching business professionals in a weekend retreat setting.
Our graduates will be working during the summer in camps ranging from onsite summer camps throughout Spain and day camps in Madrid, to teaching regular classes to business professionals and individuals in Madrid.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Europe, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in EFL (English as a Foreign Language). In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in over 30 locations worldwide, including in Barcelona on the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain after Madrid and the capital of the region of Catalonia. It is approximately 500km (only 1 hour flight) from Madrid. Barcelona is served by Barcelona Airport, about 17 km from the centre of Barcelona. The TEFL International school is situated in new offices in the heart of Barcelona. There are 3 metro lines close by and regular buses and night buses run along the Paseo de San Juan.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Spain or around the world. In addition, we offer a combined TEFL course which allows you to combine online TEFL training with practical classroom teaching experience.
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL (b) Teaching Business English (c) Teaching English to Young Learners
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching experience.
The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You can also complete the course if you are not a native English speaker but you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete the course work.
Our training team is experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and excellent at getting the best from trainees during what is a demanding TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Our head trainer has more than 20 years experience in delivering CELTA courses.