TEFL Iberia, Barcelona: TEFL IBERIA offers a 120 hour intensive TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course that gives you all the tools necessary to become a skilled English teacher. TEFL IBERIA is an academy located in Barcelona, Spain, specializing in the training of English teachers. Our teaching team likes to put forward the techniques and principles behind English teaching in the simplest way possible. You will learn at a comfortable pace with plenty of guidance, practice and support. At the same time you will be challenged to do new things and will be taken out of your comfort zone; it’s all part of the English teaching experience.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate programme:
- 120 hour intensive course; language analysis; lesson preparation; teaching practice.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Malaga, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol.
The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. We use a highly mentored, small group approach which ensures maximum participative learning.
Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Tefl Barcelona provides you with first class teacher training in one of Europe's most vibrant and popular cities. Based in a long-established school in the popular area of Gracia in the middle of Barcelona, we offer a friendly yet professional environment in which to obtain your TEFL qualification. We provide you with a 4 week intensive course, exceeding international standards, with 160 hours of classroom time, including 100 contact hours, and 60 hours devoted to teaching practice (the most important part of any TESOL/TEFL certificate course). Our tutors are suitably qualified and highly-experienced EFL teacher trainers. All our trainers have an abundance of teaching experience both in Spain and other countries.
Founded in 1972, International House Barcelona is one of Europe's leading language and teacher training schools. We offer a range of TEFL / TESOL certification courses including the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) course, Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) course, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners course as well as online TEFL courses.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. This course can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Cambridge Diploma (DELTA) is the most prestigious and widely recognised British qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English either in the UK or abroad.
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- CELT YL Extension Course
- Teaching Very Young Learners
- Online TEFL courses
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
International TEFL in Barcelona is a teacher training school located near the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral in the Gracia area of the city. We are committed to offering you the highest quality training course whilst also doing everything possible to ensure that you will have a very enjoyable experience during your time in Barcelona.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to be a successful Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. All the grammar you will need for your first position, phonetics, instruction in how to structure an English lesson, teaching practice on real students.