1.EBC International TEFL Certificate, Buenos Aires
Courses / Programs
• Welcome to EBC's TEFL courses Buenos Aires Argentina program. We run 8 courses a year starting in January.
• Our TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are written to QCF level 5 standards in the UK.
• Our intensive, 4-week ESL teacher training course in Buenos Aires meets the internationally recognised TEFL certificate requirements of at least 100 training hours and 6 hours of observed teaching practice.
• Most of our students attend EBC because of our unrivalled, guaranteed job placement. Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping over 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working abroad.
• The huge metropolis of Buenos Aires is a TEFL hotspot, and is one of the most exciting, charming and fascinating of all South American capitals.
• Contact us today to begin your exciting journey in Buenos Aires towards becoming an English language teacher. We look forward to welcoming you at our TESOL teacher training school in the centre of Buenos Aires.
"Great course! You'll work very hard (it's very intensive) but definitely worth it. I totally recommend it."
Get certified to teach English as a foreign language with Mente Argentina in Buenos Aires and start an exciting and rewarding new career! We provide a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certification program that comprises 150 contact hours and provides practical teaching experience.
Our intensive TEFL / TESOL course is suitable for complete beginners as well as students with previous teaching experience. You have the option of combining this course with intensive Spanish language classes or with another Mente Argentina program.
Our TEFL / TESOL course has been designed to give students real learning and teaching experience while earning a valuable international certification.
Taught by certified tutors with years of TEFL experience, our program is a proven, top-quality certificate that is backed by the International TEFL and TESOL Accrediting Organization. In addition, it meets British Council requirements for those teaching in its accredited schools.
This program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to travel the world teaching English. It leads you to a better understanding of the challenges and indescribable benefits of teaching English, and helps you to develop as a teacher.
3.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Argentina, Latin America, the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
4.International TEFL and TESOL Training, Buenos Aires
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization. In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide including Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This intensive course contains over 120 hours of training with a high level of practical content and extensive teaching practice with different levels of English language learners.
Considered one of the most important cities in South America, Buenos Aires is a vibrant and modern city, which is well know for its European architecture, rich cultural heritage, diverse lifestyles and passionate people. Known as ‘The Pearl of South America’, Buenos Aires abounds with cultural opportunities just about everywhere.
Our Buenos Aires teaching staff and support staff have many years of TEFL experience. Our staff are permanent residents of Buenos Aires that have invaluable knowledge that will help you get to know the city from the ground up. TEFL International and ITTT welcome all applications, regardless of sex, age, race or nationality.
- Internationally-recognized 4-week TEFL certificate course (120+ hours)
- Optional Spanish language course taken before or after your TEFL course for 2 / 4 or 8 weeks
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
Íbero Spanish School, located in Buenos Aires in north east Argentina, offers an intense and exciting 4 week internationally recognized TEFL Course in the downtown of beautiful Buenos Aires. We are the only institute in Buenos Aires that provides both the training of Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Certified Spanish classes in one challenging and fun combined course.
Our Íbero TEFL certification program provides training for aspiring English teachers, and even helps with local job placement. Numerous Argentine and international organizations recognize Íbero: The College of Teachers, IATEFL, Lonely Planet and Time Out travel guides, and the Buenos Aires government.
Based in central Buenos Aires, IBERO TEFL Institute Argentina provides a 4-week / 120-hour TEFL English Teacher Training Certificate to students from around the world, Our IBERO TEFL Course is one of the most widely recognized TEFL certificate programs in Latin America, with international validity.
Trainees will be able to develop their English language teaching skills and also they will gain valuable experience and knowledge while experiencing new cultures. Students graduate with the skills and resources needed to be successful as a teacher of any type of English as a Second or Foreign Language class.
They will learn how to present English dynamic lessons using the latest and most cutting edge language methodologies with the confidence and ability to teach students of any nationality. After graduation, TEFL students will receive job placement as well.
We are accredited by Chichester College, UK and by Ascentis, a highly respected UK national awarding body, which ensures full accreditation and recognition for its qualifications.
TEFL English Teacher Certificate:
- 4 weeks / 120 hours
- The course introduces, teaches and prepares you to implement various methods of teaching.
- Students develop the essential skills they need to teach non speaking English students effectively.
- UK recognized program of studies
- 120 hour total training course
- 100 academic hours, input classes
- 10 classroom observations
- 10 teaching practice sessions with real EFL students
TEFL International is an international training organization based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We create intercultural opportunities for our customers through numerous educational and multicultural services such as: teacher education, language training, camps, internships, and much more.
We strive to be a fun, creative, responsive, culturally sensitive, high value company focused on individual growth, customer satisfaction, and helping the world communicate better by providing valuable experiences and skills for both those in need and those seeking to improve their lives. The school occupies the ground floor of a century-old mansion and features a unique interior garden.
Get TEFL certified in Argentina. Buenos Aires is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in Latin America, and is also the site of our popular BridgeTEFL certification programs. Our historic, spacious training center is located in San Telmo, one of the most traditional and picturesque neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. Graduates of BridgeTEFL training programs receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate as well as job placement assistance in Buenos Aires or in any of our language centers and partner schools worldwide.
Road2Argentina is a study abroad organization that offers TEFL certification in Buenos Aires, Argentina. With no prior teaching experience needed, the TEFL/TESOL certification program is open to anyone with a desire to learn to teach English. This certification enables participants to teach English in a variety of environments abroad, such as pre-schools, kindergartens, language institutes, and professional training courses. The course is intensive, meaning that it provides 150 hours of classroom time and practical teaching experience. Each course focuses on three key elements: language development, methodology, and vocabulary.
This course is great for those that have always wanted to travel or live abroad, but didn´t have the economic means to realize this dream. With this accreditation and skill, course graduates are able to obtain work abroad and enrich their life and the lives of those they teach.