i-to-i: i-to-i currently currently offers TEFL training in Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, New York Metro, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Tulsa, Vancouver, Canada. We offer a full range of modern facilities to students in all of our training locations. Please contact us if you would like further details on the facilities available.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-31 were from:
Sydney, NSW, Darlington, Australia;
Hokitika, New Zealand;
murwillumbah nsw, Australia;
Queenstown, New Zealand;
otahuhu, New Zealand;
Pretoria Gauteng, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
The Boston Academy of English (BAE) offers a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate to both native and non-native speakers of English from the US and around the world, through an experiential approach which is both academically rigorous and personally supportive. The program is available as a full-time (4 weeks) or a part-time (12 weeks) course.
Two trainers will teach your workshops and conduct your practice teaching observations. Our trainers have Master's degrees in Education or ESL, and extensive experience teaching English in diverse settings both in the US and abroad.
Our central downtown location enables you to enjoy Boston's old-world charm within steps from our school - the Boston Common and shopping district are just outside our door!
Our ACCET-accredited TEFL Certificate Program is designed to prepare participants for the exciting career of teaching English as a foreign or second language. Graduates go on to teach both in the United States and overseas. We offer Two Study Options - a four-week intensive program and a twelve-week Saturday program.
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Situated in Ridgefield, south-east New Jersey (just 15 miles north-west of NYC), Milestone Institute is a professional development institute that offers a quality TESOL English teacher training Certificate program. Become a qualified English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher by taking our innovative hybrid program that combines online learning with classroom observation and instruction. We train instructors not only in the theories of learning, but also in effective methods for incorporating this knowledge into classroom settings.
By the completion of this course, our TESOL certificate candidates have developed the ability to design English lessons for students of all ability levels, from true beginners to advanced speakers. With English established as the international language of business, teaching jobs are plentiful throughout the world.
Students receive hands-on teaching experience, as our TESOL certificate candidates serve as adjunct ESL instructors in our popular ESL program. At Milestone, we strive to prepare students of all ages for future success, whether their goals are in higher education, career aspirations, or in test scores.
Ontesol offers accredited online TEFL / TESOL certificate and diploma courses to students in the U.S., Canada and all over the world. Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally-recognized TESOL / TEFL course online.
Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
We offer a 100-hour online TESOL Certificate, which is recognized by ACTDEC UK Level 1, and a 250-hour online TESOL Diploma, which is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 and ACTDEC UK Level 3. Trainee teachers can also choose to complete a 20-hour Practicum (observation and on-site teaching practice) which can be completed anywhere in the world.