i-to-i TEFL Courses: i-to-i is one of the world’s leading online and short course TEFL providers. We currently offer classroom TEFL courses in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco, USA and worldwide. If there isn’t a course in a city near you, then our online TEFL Courses could be an option. With an online course, all of your studies and coursework are completed online so you can study from anywhere on the planet with an internet connection. We also offer combined TEFL courses, this allows you to take a classroom TEFL course anywhere in the US and combine it with the full 120-hour Online TEFL Course.
- Classroom TEFL courses: The perfect way to get fully TEFL qualified in just two days.
- Online TEFL courses: With an online course, all of your studies and coursework are completed online so you can study from anywhere on the planet with an internet connection.
- Combined TEFL courses: This allows you to take a classroom TEFL course anywhere in the US and combine it with the full 120 Hour Online TEFL Course.
Supported TEFL Jobs Abroad - If you’ve got little or no previous TEFL experience, and you're after some extra support for your first time teaching abroad, then i-to-i can help! We've teamed up with reputable schools and institutes all around the world to provide a teaching experience that’s been created specifically for new TEFLers.
You'll receive an internship contract with a reputable school. You won't need to worry about accommodation. You’ll have all the support you’ll need to make your first experience of teaching English abroad a little easier. And if you're not already TEFL qualified we can help you with that too!
The i-to-i Placement Service:
The TEFL Jobs Placement Service is completely free. If you take one of our courses (or if you already have 120 hours or more of TEFL certification), we’ll introduce you to one of our TEFL job contacts overseas and help you apply for the job.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counseling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Situated in Ridgefield, south-east New Jersey (just 15 miles north-west of NYC), Milestone Institute is a professional development institute that offers a quality TESOL English teacher training Certificate program. Become a qualified English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher by taking our innovative hybrid program that combines online learning with classroom observation and instruction. We train instructors not only in the theories of learning, but also in effective methods for incorporating this knowledge into classroom settings.
By the completion of this course, our TESOL certificate candidates have developed the ability to design English lessons for students of all ability levels, from true beginners to advanced speakers. With English established as the international language of business, teaching jobs are plentiful throughout the world.
Students receive hands-on teaching experience, as our TESOL certificate candidates serve as adjunct ESL instructors in our popular ESL program. At Milestone, we strive to prepare students of all ages for future success, whether their goals are in higher education, career aspirations, or in test scores.
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Learn to teach English from the comfort of your own home or office in Houston TX and throughout the U.S.
Penn State World Campus provides quality distance education programs to students from Houston, throughout the U.S. and around the world, including our online Graduate Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
The Graduate Certificate in TESOL offered by Penn State features classes written and taught by world-class faculty who are specialists in language methodology, applied linguistics, and English language education.
The online TESOL certificate program provides graduate-level courses designed for candidates seeking entry-level English language teaching credentials.
All courses are delivered entirely online to give you maximum convenience and flexibility around your busy schedule, and the courses are taught by the same faculty who teach in our resident Master of Arts in TESL (MA TESL) program.
Enrolling in the online TESOL certificate program will allow you to earn a Post-baccalaureate Certificate without having to relocate to Penn State.
Not having to physically attend classes means that you can schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
Online TESOL Graduate Certificate Program: - Can be completed in 9-12 months
Highlights include: - Flexible 12-credit course schedule
- Interactive online setting
- Access to Penn State's vast academic resources
- Completion of TESOL e-portfolio as support documentation of your skills
Specific Courses include: - Focus on English: Teaching Form, Meaning and Us
- Focus on Learners: Identity, Community and Language Learning
- Focus on Classrooms: Planning and Supporting Language Learning
- Focus on Instruction: Teaching and Assessing Language Learning