Hopes and Dreams Montessori Nursery School, London:
Located on City Road in the London Borough of Islington in North London, Hopes and Dreams Montessori Nursery School´s aim is to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment where your child can grow and learn through creative play. Founded in 1997 and Ofsted certified, we have an excellent reputation for a progressive and inspirational method of education for babies and children, aged from 3 months to 8 years. Our curriculum is based on the Montessori Method which believes that children learn directly from their environment and other children.
* Our aim is to provide outstanding early years education for children through creative play and learning experiences in a happy and relaxed atmosphere
* We provide a diverse curriculum based on the Montessori Method and the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* We encourage children to learn about different cultures in great detail by celebrating global days, tasting new foods and sharing different traditions from around the world.
* We want children to feel excited about learning and aim to give them a positive first experience of life at Nursery School through inspirational experiences.
* Children are assigned a key worker who encourages independence by facilitation their natural exploration.
Accreditations and Affiliations:
Hopes and Dreams has been accredited with prestigious awards over the years and we are constantly striving forward with our commitment to maintain the highest of standards. These iinclude Ostfed, Green Quality Indicator, NMT Nursery Awards 2008 and 2009.
Hopes and Dreams is a member of the Montessori Schools Association (MSA) which is a professional association that supports Montessori schools and teachers throughout the UK.
The Montessori Method believes that children learn directly from their environment and other children. The teacher is there to facilitate the child’s exploration and creativity.
All subjects are interwoven and the child learns at their own pace. This helps each child gain independence and confidence, and be proud of their own achievement. Montessori children are usually very adaptable. They have learned to work independently and in groups.
- Programs for babies and children aged 3 months to 8 years
- Our curriculum is based on the Montessori Method which focuses on the child’s exploration and creativity
- Extra-Curricular activities include ballet, French classes, music lessons, football, outings and club activities
- We also provide a nanny and babysitting agency
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Islington, 339/341 City Road, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.