Computer science university in Chicago IL: Bachelor's degrees in animation, engineering, information technology, masters programs in digital media. Undergraduate & graduate college, semester study abroad programs for international students in Cook County IL.
Depaul University School of Computing and Digital Media: Situated in downtown Chicago, IL, DePaul College of Computing and Digital Media provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as Certificate programs, in Computer and IT fields including Information Systems, Software Engineering, Applied Technology Game Development, and more. As well as on-campus degree programs, we also offer a variety of graduate programs that can be taken online through distance learning.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Computer / IT Training Programs:
Undergraduate / Graduate Degree Programs: - Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Applied Technology
- Game Development
- Digital Cinema
- Business Information Technology
- Computational Finance
- IT Project Management and more..
Certificate Programs: - Java Web Development
- Wireless LAN Security
- Web Development with AJAX Technologies
- Advanced SQL
- IT Project Management
- SharePoint Developer, and more..
With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois, Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois.
Carl Sandburg College campuses are located throughout west-central Illinois in Galesburg (Knox County), Carthage (Hancock County), and Bushnell (McDonough County). We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction Guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Study in university in Illinois, USA! Situated in Joliet, a suburb of Chicago IL, University of St. Francis (USF) is a liberal arts university that provides a wide range of Undergraduate and Masters Degree programs to American students and international students from around the world.
Undergraduate majors are available in a wide range of popular career fields including Computer Science, Information Technology, Art & Design, Education, Social Work, Management, Marketing, and more.
As a Catholic university rooted in the liberal arts, we are a welcoming community of learners challenged by Franciscan values, engaged in a continuous pursuit of knowledge, faith, wisdom, and justice, and ever mindful of a tradition that emphasizes reverence for creation, compassion and peacemaking.
We strive for academic excellence in all programs, preparing women and men to contribute to the world through service and leadership.
USF facilities offer state-of-the-art amenities such as campus Wi-Fi, SMART electronic classrooms, a SIM Nursing Lab, and a Digital Audio Recording Arts studio.
USF is proud that the quality of its academic programs has been recognized by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Illinois State Board of Education.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
• Art & Design
• Communication & Media Arts
• Computer Science
• Criminal & Social Justice
• Elementary Education
• Health Care Management
• Information Technology
• International Business
• Medical Technology
• Political Science
• Radiation Therapy
• Social Work, and more..
Masters Degree Programs:
• Master of Business Administration
• Master of Education
• Training Development, and more..
Millikin University, located in Decatur, Illinois, is a co-educational, comprehensive 4-year university offering undergraduate degree programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Fine Arts, and Professional Studies fields, and graduate degree programs in Business Administration and Nursing. Millikin University also offers Professional Adult Comprehensive Education Programs (PACE), the perfect solution for adults seeking a bachelor's degree in an accelerated course format.
Millikin University has a long-standing history of academic excellence. When James Millikin founded the university in 1901, his theory-practice approach to education was unique. Today, Millikin takes this idea a step further by introducing “performance learning” – a unique approach to higher education that builds the confidence to succeed after graduation.
Due to this unique approach, it is no surprise that Millikin students have a history of success after graduation. Last year, 99% of Millikin graduates gained employment or entry into graduate/professional school within six months of graduation.
Millikin University is accredited by the Higher Learning commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- PACE (Adult Degrees)
- International Business
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics Education
- Art Therapy
- Graphic Design/Computer Art
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Physical Education
- Athletic Training
- Philosophy, and many more ...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Situated in Lake Forest, just 30 miles north of Chicago, Lake Forest College is a private liberal arts college offering undergraduate & graduate degree programs in a range of academic fields that include Biology, Communication, Liberal Studies, Engineering, and more. With the College’s flexible curriculum and depth of choices, students design individualized courses of study, yet what they have in common is the strength of the traditional liberal arts education and exposure to the humanities, the natural and mathematical sciences, and the social sciences.
At Lake Forest College, our students get a world-class education and the skills they need to succeed after college. Lake Forest is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Lake Forest College is one of the nation’s most innovative liberal arts colleges. In addition to strong academic majors in the humanities, social and natural sciences, the College features inventive programs of study in communications, business, Asian Studies, Islamic World Studies, and other contemporary areas. Abundant internship and research opportunities, close interaction with highly skilled professors, and practical programs in nearby Chicago set Lake Forest College apart.
- Classical Studies
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Studies
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Religion, and more...
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Liberal Studies