Study in Illinois university for international students: Bachelor degrees & masters programs in Chicago area. Christian university in USA offering undergraduate & graduate studies in international business / MBA, nursing, HR management..
University of St. Francis: Study in university in Illinois, USA! Situated in Joliet IL, just 35 miles south-west of Chicago, University of St. Francis is a private liberal arts university in the Catholic, Franciscan tradition. We provide more than 40 Undergraduate Degrees and 18 Graduate Degrees to U.S. students and international students from around the world. We also offer English Language for Academic Purposes (ELAP) courses for students who do not quite meet the English proficiency requirements.
• Communication & Media Arts: - Media Arts & Broadcasting concentration - PR./Advertising /Journalism concentration
• Computer Science
• Criminal & Social Justice: - Forensics concentration - Language & Cultural Diversity concentration - Leadership concentration - Politics & Law concentration - Psychology concentration - Social Work concentration
• Digital Audio Recording Arts: - Recording Artist concentration - Audio Engineer concentration - Music Industry Entrepreneur concentration
• Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
• English: - Comparative Literature concentration - English Literature concentration - Eng./Language Arts Secondary Education concentration
• Environmental Science
• Health Care Management
• Individualized Major
• Information Technology
• Information Technology/Network Specialist
• International Business
• Liberal Studies
• Mathematics/Actuarial Science
• Mathematics/Computer Science
• Mathematics Secondary Ed. (9-12)
• Medical Technology
• Music: - Generalist in Music concentration - Voice concentration - Piano concentration
• Nuclear Medicine Technology
• Political Science: - American Politics concentration - Pre Law concentration - Public Policy concentration
• Radiation Therapy
• Recreation, Sport and Tourism Management: - Community Recreation & Park Resources concentration - Sport Operations Mgmt. concentration - Therapeutic Recreation concentration
• Master of Science in Nursing: - Family Nurse Practitioner specialization - Family Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner specialization - Nursing Administration specialization - Nursing Education specialization
• Master of Education with Teacher Licensure (M.Ed.)
• Master of Science in Education (M.S.) – Educational Leadership: - Principal Preparation specialization - Teacher Leader specialization
• Master of Science in Education (M.S.) – Reading
• Master of Science in Education (M.S.) – Teaching and Learning: - Best Practices specialization - Differentiated Instruction specialization - English as a Second Language specialization - Reading specialization - Special Education specialization - Teaching in Technology specialization - TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages specialization) - The Affective Domain of Teaching specialization
• Master of Science in Higher Education (M.S.)
• Master of Business Administration - Accounting specialization - Business Analytics specialization - Finance specialization - Health Administration specialization - Human Resource Management specialization - Transportation & Logistics specialization - Management specialization - Training and Development specialization
• Master of Science in Health Administration
• Master of Science in Management
• Master of Science in Training Development: - Management of Training & Development specialization - Health Administration specialization - Business Administration specialization - E-Learning specialization - Human Resource Management specialization - Self-design specialization
• Master of Social Work
Doctoral Degree Programs:
• Doctor of Education – Educational Leadership: - Stewardship, Leadership & Learning specialization - Superintendent Certification specialization
With over 50 years of history in downtown Chicago, Taylor Business Institute provides a range of associate degree programs in career-specific fields.
Taylor prides itself in creating a culturally sensitive environment that embraces its students, a counseling support system that supports its students and a mentoring program that restores and motivates its students.
Taylor Business Institute is home to a diverse population of students who are seeking real world careers and the opportunity for education and social assimilation in the United States.
Our HLC-accredited college offers accelerated degree programs, hands-on practical training, personalized attention, small classes, internships, job placement services, affordable education, scholarships and grants, and a diverse learning environment.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Illinois, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
With three campuses located throughout west-central Illinois, Carl Sandburg College is a two-year community college offering Associate of Applied Science and Certificate programs in a range of allied health fields. If you are interested in a career in healthcare Carl Sandburg College has many allied health programs to consider. Our programs provide the opportunity to take many general education courses at any of our three College campuses in Illinois.
Carl Sandburg College campuses are located throughout west-central Illinois in Galesburg (Knox County), Carthage (Hancock County), and Bushnell (McDonough County). We are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Whether you are pursing a certificate and want to quickly get out into the working world, or you aim to get your two-year degree and continue your studies at a four-year college or university, Carl Sandburg College will help you get to where you want to be.
Millikin University, located in Decatur, Illinois, is a co-educational, comprehensive 4-year university offering undergraduate degree programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Fine Arts, and Professional Studies fields, and graduate degree programs in Business Administration and Nursing. Millikin University also offers Professional Adult Comprehensive Education Programs (PACE), the perfect solution for adults seeking a bachelor's degree in an accelerated course format.
Millikin University has a long-standing history of academic excellence. When James Millikin founded the university in 1901, his theory-practice approach to education was unique. Today, Millikin takes this idea a step further by introducing “performance learning” – a unique approach to higher education that builds the confidence to succeed after graduation.
Due to this unique approach, it is no surprise that Millikin students have a history of success after graduation. Last year, 99% of Millikin graduates gained employment or entry into graduate/professional school within six months of graduation.
Millikin University is accredited by the Higher Learning commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- PACE (Adult Degrees)
- International Business
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics Education
- Art Therapy
- Graphic Design/Computer Art
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Physical Education
- Athletic Training
- Philosophy, and many more ...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Illinois College is a private liberal arts college in Jacksonville, IL that offers a Bachelor Degree Program where students complete a series of general education requirements, then choose a major at the end of their sophomore year. At Illinois College, we offer more than 45 different majors, and the possibility of developing your own. We also offer 30 minors, and a Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.) program, while and many students have more than one major or minor. Categories include Modern Languages, Music, Theatre, Education, Computer Science, and more.
Our 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio ensures comprehensive guidance for each student from our qualified mentors. A rich array of experiential learning opportunities including Study Abroad, student-faculty research, internships, and community service projects complement our rigorous academic programs.
Our graduates include past governors of Illinois, doctors, teachers, business persons, and people notable in their communities as caring family members. Illinois College is Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Bachelor Degree Majors include:
- Modern Languages
- Computer Science
- Economics, Finance, and Accounting
- Sociology, and more ...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.)